Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cornwall Trials

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlacX
Student

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Cornwall Trials - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 8:43

Lawsuit between Ior_tiger and the town of

Ior_tiger was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Ior_tiger,I consider you guilty of slavery.For your confession and colaboration with the Court,I sentence you to a symbolic 1 pound fine plus a payment of 2 pounds to Elivia.
Be carefull,or you will face hard penaltys in case of a subsequence offense.

Case closed
The defendant has been sentenced to 1 pound fine.

Bill of indictment
Ior_tiger you are hereby accused of slavery, for having hired Ellivia for 12,00 pounds, which is way below the £14 minimum wage as stipulated in the Cornish laws:

'Chapter 5 - Slavery
Whatever entity that hires below the wage of 14 pounds is guilty of slavery. This applies to players, towns, and the county.

First time offense the maximum penalty is 20 pounds and for a subsequent offences 40 pounds. There will also be an order to give a trust point to the worker.'

Here is the evidence:
'09/11 01:43 : Ior_tiger hires Ellivia for 12,00 pounds'

So now please explain why you did that ! I have also seen that on that very day you had obtained a well paid job...

I had sent you a warning message at 22:47, i.e. just after you posted the offer, but you obviously took no notice of it. Here is the message:

'Hello,

I see you've placed a job offer below the min wage.
If you hire someone at this price you will be prosecuted for slavery, so please remove the offer asap.

Cheers
Prospero, Mayor of Fowey.
[sent at 23 :45 on 8th november 1454]'

First defence pleading
It was a misstake i didn't do it on purpose and i didn´t log in until just now so i couldn´t change it!
I have given my trust to Ellivia and i promiss i will be more carefull in the future

Prosecutor indictment
It seems to be the first time you break the slavery law, but now you will have to be extra careful. You should from now on set an example through hiring people for good wages.
A small fine should help you remember not to do it again.

Good on you that you gave your trust to Ellivia. I'd say you should hire her for a high wage next time to balance the £12.

Last defence pleading
i will do anything you say
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Nov - 8:44

Lawsuit between Revaldo and Cornwall

Revaldo was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
The defendand is guilty of the crime of Robbery.Due to his death,a symbolical 1 pound sentence will be apllied.

Bill of indictment

Revaldo
You are here to answer to charges of Robbery. As you have not complied with the guidelines for an RP robbery, you may be tried under the law.
I quote the law:Chapter 7 - Robbery and Attempted Robbery

Whosoever shall commit robbery against an innocent traveler and steal his/her hard-earned wages, or property shall be charged with robbery. If he/she kills the victim, he/she will also face the charge of murder.

If found guilty the accused shall face: imprisonment; loss of charisma; loss of strength; heavy fines or death at the discretion of the judge, based on the severity of the crime.

Whosoever shall attempt robbery against an innocent traveler shall be charged with attempted robbery.

If found guilty the accused shall face: loss of charisma; loss of strength; fines or community service at the discretion of the judge, based on the severity of the crime.

You have robbed Demetris. There is proof of this. Please explain your actions against Demetris.

You are allowed ot have a lawyer. If you need help finding one, please go to:http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=12859

First defence pleading
(*Walks up to the bench very shakely, frightened and with a horrified face*)

Your Honour,
Errr, this is going to be very hard, so I appologize if I stutter or anything, I just want to say every event as accurate as I possibly can. I only gained control of myself only recently. And god knows that everything I am about to say is the truth and nothing but the truth. So help me god. I swear it.
(*Gulps and gets ready to speak the truth*)

It all started on a nice sunny day in Plymouth, which is where my field is and where I live, I was just about to plow my field. And then as dark clouds began to cover the sun a man in a cloak, just kinda appeared in front of me. I dunno it was weird, I didn't hear him come up. Anyways I recognized his face, it was Methos. But I didn't get a warm greeting. He started saying a bunch of weird lingo that I could not understand. And then from that moment on, every action I took was an action that Methos made me do. Like a curse or something. And with his powers he made me throw away all of my items in my inventory and left me with no money at all. And with no clothes he forced me out of town and onto the road between Plymouth and Dartmouth for 3 days.
Now while on the road Methos made me say things that I have no idea what it meant and all the people I came by were wondering if I was like possessed or something and tried to stay away from me. But on the first day out, out of no where I leaped out at Nightbliss and wrestled him down to the floor stealing over 147 pounds from him I think and some stuff and food. And through insticts, I ate his meat, fish and bread I stole. So I didn't die from starvation, although I was prolly about to. And on the next day again, I stole from Apualledpaul. but this time, I think I might have killed him. Or was it NIghtbliss, sorry I can't remember that part because the agony of actually commiting murder traumatized me. Then I realized that Methos must be working through the power of the devil himself or something. On the third day I stole a whole lot of pounds and items from Demetris. That was basically the worst stuff Methos made me do on the road.
Now the next day he sent me into Dartmouth, and into the tavern. Where I bought about 718 pounds of beer, and consumed it all. Only the power of lucipher himself could have kept me alive just so I could endure the pain and suffering of drinking that much alcohol.
WHY!!!!! WHY WAS I TORTURED METHOS!!!!! WHERE WAS GOD WHERE I NEEDED HIM MOST!!!!! AHHHH!!!!
Sorry your honour lemme continue.
Anyways after that he made me throw away all of the stolen items as well, leaving me with nothing to torture me some more. Here are all the journal entries. I copied and pasted them here:

Recent events:

11-10-2006 04:15 : You are weak: some of your characteristics are decreasing.
10-10-2006 04:14 : You are weak: some of your characteristics are decreasing.
10-10-2006 04:07 : You have robbed Demetris who owned 478,70 pounds and some items.
09-10-2006 04:14 : You are weak: some of your characteristics are decreasing.
09-10-2006 04:06 : You have robbed AppalledPaul who owned 88,10 pounds and some items.
08-10-2006 05:16 : The County paid its 7,50 pounds debts.
08-10-2006 04:46 : Alas! One of your affiliates is permanently dead, and so the County revoked your 10 pounds reward!
08-10-2006 04:06 : You have robbed Nightbliss who owned 147,74 pounds and some items.
08-10-2006 04:06 : You have fought with Nightbliss (Fight coefficient 2), who tried to resist you. It's a triumph: you forced him to open his purse.
07-10-2006 04:16 : You are weak: some of your characteristics are decreasing.

Thank you for hearing me. And I know that with your help and God's help, we can see to it that the evil in the world will be overcome.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honour,
This office has taken the complaints logged by the Defendant seriously. We hae spoke with Methos, who has nothing helpful to offer. He did not know what we were speaking of.
I have personally tried to reach the defendant, twice. He has since passed away, and cannot explain his defence further.
I ask that this court find the defendant guilty, but suspend sentance because of death. A symbolic fine of 1 pound would be perfect.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Drageon
His statement:
Your honour,
My name is Drageon, a citizen of Dartmouth. I have been playing with enthusiasm this game since the very first time I join, so I called my friends to play it too. Since the starting possitions are randomized, I didnt expect them to start in Dartmouth as well, so we had the deal that whoever lvls up and sells his fields, will come here in Dartmouth.
My friend Demetris, was one of them and his starting town was Plymouth. So when he managed to gather some coins and sell his field (as the report shows), he was ready to travel in Dartmouth, something he was doing yesterday.
So while on his way here today, he was attacked and robbed by the defendant as the report shows, and stole from him over than 500 pounds, as Demetris told me.
I ask from our Just and Honourable Court the returning of all the money and/or goods to my friend as also a penalty to the defendant, since he appears to have more than 700 pounds, which makes him suspect of having robbed more than one persons. How can I say that? The defendant has only 9 reputation points, is level 1 and has already a field. Also he started playing around the same day as I did.
Thanks your Honour for your time and I seek for the Court's final decision.

The prosecutor called Demetris
His statement:
Your honour,
First I want to thank you, for your imediate actions, for arresting this thief(Looks at the defendant with desgrace and anger).
In a few words, what my fellow friend, Drageon, said is true. We had the deal to move in Dartmouth because he was the one who discover the game, and so the one who knew how to play it better. Anw there was no problem in that, so I decided wherever I was "born" to go and live in Dartmouth.
So I packed my things yestarday and heat to Dartmouth. But today, in the early morning, when I loged in happily that I will be there with my belongings and then thinking what kind of farm should I buy, I was shocked when I saw I had now money in my pocket and an event pending. By reading the event I was even more shocked. I couldnt believe that actually after so many examples our honourable court showed, when someone was doing something illedal and always got arrested, would then even dare someone else to rob.
I my turn, am not as absolute as my friend, and since I was robbed and not him, I ask my opinion to count more. What I ask from the Court, is the following:
If the defendant returns everything he stole from me, the Court to show mercy and leave him be with a punishment to pend if he ever tries something similar. Else if he does not return ALL of what he stole, to be charged with the maximum penalty this Court can give, according to the Law.
Thank you your Honour for your time and also many thanks to those that helped the arrest of this criminal.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Nov - 19:54

Lawsuit between Valascular and the town of

Valascular was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
I have no doubt about the malicious intent of the defendand.After a detailed investigation,the Court found new evidences:
-Valascular was victim of slavery by Samiek one month before commit the same crime;
-The Mayor's message in Fowey Town Hall says:
"There are still prosecutions for profiteering and slavery, check them out at the county. People have been sentenced now. So please be careful when you post jobs, never put them the minimum."
But it is not suficient to prove he knew about the 14 pounds minimal wage law and it was not his first hiring.Under this situation,I sentence you only to a 1 pound symbolical fine plus the payment of 2 pounds to Kallas.
In case of a new offense,the County of Cornwall will not have mercy of you and hard penaltys will be apllied.

Bill of indictment
Valascular you are hereby accused of slavery for hiring Kallas for £12, which is way below the £14 minimum wage (which is very low in Fowey already).
Here is the evidence :

15/11 17:43 : Valascular hires Kallas for 12,00 pounds

You are not a beginner in this game so the penalty should be severe. You had £7 left in your inventory when you published the job announcement.

First defence pleading
I am very sorry I did not know that the minimum wage was 14 pounds I have never hired somebody before it was my first time doing so and I did not have very much money and thats why I only paid 12 pounds I have recently given Kallas a trust point and apologized to this person so please do not punish me for being oblivious and not knowing.

Prosecutor indictment
Slavery is a plague for Fowey. There is a growing number of cases at the moment. I find it hard to believe that so many people hire other people at 12 by mistake. Being a member of the CRG should not be a reason for breaking the common laws of Cornwall, which are very tolerant in terms of minimum wage already.
Having said this, I see that someone as trustworthy as Desdemmonna has testified for Valascular, so maybe we can show some mercy. Still offences have to be punished or there will be no limits anymore.

Last defence pleading
First I would like to thak Leonardwashington and Desdemmonna for putting there trust in me and for vouching for me it really means alot but also I would like to express my deepest apologies to the court for hiring under the minimum wage from now on I will hire way above minimum wage or I will do the work myself this mistake will never happen again and you will never have to see me in here for breaking any other law in the future again my deepest apologies and remorse for my actions and may the judge have mercy on me and whatever the verdict may be whatever the punishment may be I will follow it through without question or arguement.

The defence called LeonardWashington
His statement:
Valascular came to me when he heard about the case against him. I quickly told him to try and cancel the job and he missed it by only a few minutes. I told Valascular to give kallas a trust point and work it out with kallas to give him 2 more pounds. I would like to point out that although the Town Hall stresses not to hire below the minimum wage, it does not say what that wage is. Many people do not check the forums, and so it would be very easy for this kind of mistake to happen. Let Valascular pay the town back through good deads and merits instead to truly remedy this problem.

The defence called Desdemmonna
His statement:
Although ignorance of the law is no excuse and as a member in the CRG forces it is my sworn duty to see that the laws of county and country are enforced. However, Valascular has shown remorse for his actions, and has already set about trying to set right the wrongs done. A soldier that follows orders blindly is a poor one indeed and exceptions are made to laws all the time when the accused show true initiative to better themselves. I stand before you today to humbly ask the sentence be reduced in this instance. I hereby place my trust on Valascular, let it not be violated.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Nov - 19:55

Lawsuit between Julien5 and Cornwall

Julien5 was charged with commission of traitorousness.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of traitorousness.
Julien5,you are considered guilty of Lower Treason,as you confessed. I sentence you to a 30 pounds fine. For any other subsequent offense against the order in Cornwall you will be severely puished(including the possibility of death penalty).

Case closed
The defendant has been sentenced to 30 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Julien5,
You are here on charges of Revolt and Lower Treason.
You have been heard saying "Au fait moi aussi j'ai participé à la révolte d'il y a une ou deux semaines contre le chateau!" . My pardons to the court for the french. That would translate to "In fact, I too participated in a revolt against the castle, a week or two ago".

The law which this violates is the Lower Treason law, which reads:"II Lower Treason
Defined as any act that goes against the expressed will of the People of Cornwall and/or England, or any act that threatens the wellbeing of these people.
Examples:
*The attempt or successful attempt to remove any person who holds an elected office, including Mayor, or County Council Member.
*Opposing an Official representative of Cornwall, to the detriment of any persons or towns in the County of Cornwall. This includes single persons, and groups that represent the county. This does not include debates, discussions or non-violent protests.
*Aiding in the attempt to remove any person from elected office.
*Aiding in resisting an Official Representative of the County.
*Passing security information to any-person, for any reason, without the expressed, written consent of the person(s) who are the subject(s) this information.
*Endangering the persons, as individuals or a collective, of any Town in Cornwall, or the whole of Cornwall.
*Any action of which the direct result is the death of any person in the County of Cornwall
(OOC: A player leaves the game as a direct result of your actions) "
Your revolt against the castle would be against points 1,2,3,4 and 6 of the above law.
Julien5, please explain you comment, and the context it was made under.

You are entitled to a fair trial. If for any reason you cannot meet the posted deadlines, please contact myself AND the judge for a delay.
If you so desire, you may request a lawyer at the following office (http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=12859).
You may also consider contacting the Law Society of England, or its leader Teagan, to be ask about lawyers.

First defence pleading
your honor, I revolted because Cornwall was in crisis, I like my county, and I did not want that it falls in ruin! I did not kill anybody, I did not want to kill anybody. I revealed confidential information: yes, but there is a problem: it was said to me that this information was to be published after I did it, therefore if it were to be published, I do not see in what I am in twists! This lawsuit is almost that lies! this revolt, I took part in it, but I was not only! Why punish me? for the example? If the count wants to put 20 people in prisons, that it does it, but it is against the intêrets of people of Cornwall

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honour,
Cornwall may have gone through a period of crisis, that is not for this office to deside. However, any crisis has long since passed. Also, during any crisis, calm and reason are needed. Violence and rash action tend to get more people hurt, and make any problem worse. However, that is not what this court must look at. This case is very clear and simple, when one clears away all the smoke.
The defendant was suspected of revolting against the County Council, based on comments he had said. He then confirmed this to Zalmy, saying "Au fait moi aussi j'ai participé à la révolte d'il y a une ou deux semaines contre le chateau!".
The reasons for the revolt are not important, under the law. The law clearly states:"II Lower Treason
Defined as any act that goes against the expressed will of the People of Cornwall and/or England, or any act that threatens the wellbeing of these people.
Examples:
*The attempt or successful attempt to remove any person who holds an elected office, including Mayor, or County Council Member. "

Removing the Council from office would endanger the county, because the transition would not be well planned out, and would have major problems. Also, it would endanger inter- and intra- county trading. Finally, the law give this exact example, as quoted above.

Your honour, the defendant has admitted to his crimes. While he may not recongize them as crimes, he has stated that he revolted against the Council of Cornwall. For his honesty, we the County requests that his life be spared. We request a warning, 2 days of community service (Mines or IMW), a small fine and 1 day of jail time.

Last defence pleading
there is a problem: you said that the reasons of the revolt should not enter concerned. Then why didn't you judge Methos? isn't the law the same one for the people who are not FPC? For my lawsuit, I want 7 days of community service. I think that I this porècs does not deserve a higher sorrow. I think that prison could not do nothing but worsen the situation of our county. But I requests the judgement of Methos, or whereas I is released. Because it is not normal that the laws are different and flexible according to judged people's.

The defence called Anto_Capone

The prosecutor called Seawarrior
His statement:
Julien did attack the Castle twice as he admits here "https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img144/4927/julienzj7.jpg"
The law is clear that attacks on the Castle are treasonous.

His comments that his attacks were the same as Methos revolt against Plymouth are not accurate. That is for the following reasons:
1. Methos thought his revolt was sanctioned. Julien at no point ever thought his attack was sanctioned.
2. The Mayoroal exchange in plymouth was conducted with the full knowledge of the existing Mayor. Julien made no such attempt to work with the existing council, in fact he kept his role in this secret until Zalmy published his admission.

It is true that the exchange of mayors was conducted incorrectly, however in investigation after investigation, no treason was identified. In the case of Julien - high treason is very clear. He fully intended to remove the elected officials by force without regard for the will of the people.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Nov - 19:57

Lawsuit between YoMe and Cornwall

YoMe was charged with commission of witchcraft.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of witchcraft.
No doubts in this case,the defendant is guilty as he himself has confessed. Witchery is the most desprezible and ugly crime to be commited in the holy land of England and chalenges against our Lord and/or the Holy Church will not be accepted. Yome,due to your cooperation,I will spare your life.
Dont worry about helping the county,because you will do it a lot now by paying your sentence of 7 days of communitary services in the stone mines plus a 30 pounds fine to our Majesty,The King and 90 pounds to the county(buying overpriced goods). In case of a new demmon invocation or magics rituals(OOC:clones),the Court will not have mercy of your poor life and you will die at the stake.

* Bangs the gavel.

Case closed

Bill of indictment
YoMe is hereby charged with the act of witchcraft (clones). He has admitted his guilt in the forums, and I only ask that he admit it here, so we can have a swift trial and get past this already resolved situation. I accept any sentence given by the judge.

First defence pleading
Your honor, I have came here to say that the acusation is true I had 3 clones that are now deleted. I will wait for the sentence that i know it will be joust.

Prosecutor indictment
YoMe has admitted his guilt. I ask that the judge sentence him immediately... However, I will ask for a lighter sentence, because of YoMe's cooperation.

Last defence pleading
I just wanted to say that i know that what i did is wrong and i will never do it again
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec - 20:36

Lawsuit between Chrissss2 and Cornwall

Chrissss2 was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The evidences and statements are trustworthy and all against the defendant,also, he showed disrespect with the court by not presenting himself for his first defense pleading. Chrissss2,you robbed 14 honest citizens and took from them a large amount of money and goods owned by hard work.
A brave CRG soldier called Caesar3 recovered the following items:

5 fishes
2 small ladders
2 large ladders
1 axe
1 bucket
4 knives

Your agression against the cornish people is unaceptable and the court will not has mercy of you. The justice will be made and your penalty will be severe.
Chrissss2,I consider you guilty of the crime of Robbery and I sentence you to a fine of 200 pounds plus 2 days in jail.
If you continue disrespecting the Holy land of our King,death will be the only possible solution.

*Bangs the gavel

Case closed
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 2 days.

Bill of indictment
Chrissss2 is charged being charged with public disorder. The following images were given by various good standing citizens of Cornwall.

https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k170/neidarafael/Robbed-1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/CeeJayBee/Robbery.jpg

This is undeniable proof that Chrissss2 is guilty of robbing from his fellow Cornwallians, for his own personal gain.

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
Your honour, the defendant has not even shown up for his own trial! I strike that he be held in contempt of court, and have him thrown in jail immediately by our good King LJS.

Last defence pleading
hum...All these accusationS are wrong...I never leave Plymouth..."Then Chrissss2 thinks: {Je rêve!! Vive l'injustice...Encore une manoeuvre bien réussis de je ne sais qui pour m'attaquer personnellement alors que je passe en moyenne 20 seconde sur le site par jour histoire de nourrir mon personnage et de travailler dans ma forge...Elle est drolement bizarre la justice en Angleterre...)."
Your Honnor, the only thing i can say is do what you want...God knows that i'm not guilty, and only he will juge me in the end of my life!All persons who pretend false things won't have gratulations from the allpowerfull god...

God Bless You.

The defence called Tonyrc

The prosecutor called Archie
His statement:
The following robberies were reported to me;

Uisque, Drrino (x2), TheReaper, Rugbyplayar (x2), Heripy, CeeJayBee (x2), Lordebon, Player A, Dubs and YoMe.

Of these the following gave evidence.

Uisque and Player A

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=14338&start=135

Dubs

http://www.picspirate.com/img/471c496e96952947d16a73eaf054ceba/rk%20evidence.bmp

CeeJayBee (x2)

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/CeeJayBee/Robbery01.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i119.photobucket.com/albums/o128/CeeJayBee/Robbery.jpg

YoMe

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img441/7965/yomerobberyfd6.jpg

Lordebon

http://getco-guild.com/rk/robbed.jpg
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Dec - 5:24

Lawsuit between Valascular and Cornwall

Valascular was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
Valascular,is the second time I see you in front of me in less than 1 month. This time you reach the limit of my patience.
Your disrespect against Fowey's citizens,Bishop Syounger and the Prosecutor is unnaceptable.
I sentence you to death by hanging.

*bangs the gavel
(OOC:This account was eradicated by LJS for abusive language.I am apllying a 1 pound fine to close the case as "guilty".)

Bill of indictment
Valascular is hereby charged with public disorder. He has responded to a mail I sent him ingame that I was the PP and that he needed to stop using obsence language. He responded with this:

Title : Re: A Message from the Public Prosecutor

Date : 2006-11-30 16:01:20

FUCK YOU I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT YOU CUM GUZZLIN SPERM BURPIN DICK SMACKIN AIDS PACKIN SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU COCKSUCKIN MOTHER FUCKER IT DOESN'T SAY ANYWHERE NOT TO USE BAD LANGUAGE I DON'T SEE A SIGN ANYWHERE YOU FUCK HEAD SO UNTIL I SEE A SIGN OR BANNER SAYING NOT TO USE FOUL LANGUAGE IM GOING TO USE IT SO FUCK OFF!!!

As well this was given to me by the Archbishop Syounger.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Desdemmonna

I ask that he receive the harshest penalty, and banned if possible.

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant is charged with contempt of court in addition to the previous charges. I ask the judge he give the stiffest penalty possible.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called SYounger
His statement:
I was called to my new Tavern by Desdemmonna my Bartender where at least one of my patrons Eirik was subjected to foul and abusive language.
I do not believe people such as he should be permitted in my Tavern, in Fowey, Cornwall or the world!

The prosecutor called Jorike
His statement:
This man has now claimed his account was stolen without his notice, but he has given out his password. Therefore, he should be held responsible (even if it is a lame excuse). Don't give up your password to people. Make an example of him, say I!
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec - 20:44

Lawsuit between Gibby and the town of Fowey

Gibby was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
Gibby,you knew the law and commited an evil crime against a young and poor citizen.
As it is your first ofense and the investigation couldnt proff that you knew how to cancel the job offer,I sentence you to give a trust point to the victim (EatMe) and a 1 pound fine.
You will receive the most punishing penalty possible in case of repetition of slavery crime.

Bill of indictment
Gibby you are hereby accused of slavery for hiring EatMe at the lowest possible price of £12.
I guess you would have set the price even lower if it had been possible ?

Here is the evidence:

"25/11 16:27 : Gibby hires EatMe for 12,00 pounds "

You put the job announcement around 13:45 game time, and mailed me at 13:50 that you had "accidentally" set the price at £12. Here is a copy of your message:
"Umm, i messed up today, lol. I accidently clicked "Hire" for someone to sow my wheat field without chaning the wage. Right now its at 12 pounds and i can't change it... "
I answered you right away (at 14:30) that you MUST cancel the announcement then post a new one with a better wage, which you never did.
The job announcement was there for 3 hours before you hired someone.

I say this is no mistake whatsoever. I say it is deliberate slavery act and should be punished as such.

Slavery is a real plague for Fowey.
Here is a copy of the town hall annoucement:
"There are still prosecutions for profiteering and slavery, check them out at the county. People have been sentenced now. So please be careful when you post jobs, never put them at the minimum. Min wage allowed is £14, which is very low already."

You knew the law, and I took the pains of warning you in writing. The judge should be very severe on this occasion.

First defence pleading
Well, what can i say...? I made a mistake, which is common, a mistake i must add cost EatMe a "hard earned" 2 pounds which i wish i could just give it to him since i have plenty money. I know the minimum wage is 14, and i disagree with that, i believe it should be higher... I've always hired people for 15 pounds and sometimes even 16. If there is a possibility of checking records try and find what price i hired them for... Just trying to benefit the county. I'm able to log on my character very rarely at this game. Do you think I purposely put the price at 12 pounds? If i did, why would I send mail to the mayor right away? Woulldn't a person who was trying to "sneak" this just let it go...? It was a problem I was trying to get solved and I'm sorry I wasn't able to log on in time to change my actions.

There's nothing more I can say in my defence, There is no evidence I can show that I am innocent, and there is no correcting my actions. If you find me guilty, so be it, I will serve my time.

Prosecutor indictment
The facts of the case are clear. A moderate amount of searching through the menus would have revealed the ability to cancel an offer.

The prosecution rests.

Last defence pleading
I know I hired a person below minimum wage, i'm not denying that, but i didn't know how to change the price/get the job offer out of the town hall... That's why i mailed the mayor, becuase i couldn't find out how. If it was easy to find with a moderate amount of searching, wouldn't it just be easier to find other then going through the hassle of mailing the mayor?

I tried... i couldn't find out how... i mailed the mayor... i didn't log on in time before reset... i hired a guy below minimum wage.

I'm guilty, i know of this, but i'm just trying to explain WHY what happened has happened
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Dec - 20:45

Lawsuit between Chrissss2 and Cornwall

Chrissss2 was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The defendant's disrespect against the Court and county officials is unaceptable! Chrissss2,you didnt present to the Court to make your statement in the Robbery crime case,oposed CRG soldiers,spoke in another language than Our Majesty's english,is kidding with me and the prosecutor and taking our valuable time.You are against the Obstruction of Justice and Treason laws.As its Christmas time,I will be generous:150 pounds fine.But as I said before,if you disturb the order in this county again,by robbing innocent travellers and revolting,you will be hung at Exeter's Castle gates.

Case closed
The defendant has been sentenced to 150 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Chrissss2 is hereby charged with obstruction of justice. He did not appear at one of his appearances, and he also spoke in French, which of course is against the law of our land.

First defence pleading
looool .... ;o) What more?

Prosecutor indictment
Chrissss2 has no respect for the law. I ask the judge to penalize him as harshly as possible. Make him an example for all of Cornwall, thieves will not be tolerated.

Last defence pleading
oh...Stop crying...it's Chrismas time...
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Jan - 22:47

Lawsuit between Sheriv and the town of Fowey

Sheriv was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
Another shameful case of slavery in Fowey. Sheriv,your mayor's message advice about the minimal wage law and you should learn with the previous cases.I sentence you to a 5 pounds fine and a trust point to the victim.

Case closed
The defendant has been sentenced to 5 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
It is with a heavy heart that I must bring forward this case of slavery against an otherwise upstanding citizen of this fine town.

But it can clearly be seen that "11/12 15:43 : Sheriv embauche Mlol1994 pour 12,00 écus "

The defendant has assured me that she has attempted to contact the victim to compensate him for his loss, however after a week no evidence of any transfer of additional funds is available.

It seems the fact of the case are clear and action must be taken in accordance with the laws of the County of Cornwall.

First defence pleading
It was an honest accident that I posted the job listing at such a low price, and I immiediately contacted Mok for help. Unfortunately, I couldn't pull the job down in time before it was taken by someone. I have tried to contact them in order to repay them their lost money, but unfortunately I have received no reply back. I do not know if they just never received the mail, if they haven't looked, or what may have happened. But I have been honestly trying to get the money my jobbee rightfully deserves to them.

Prosecutor indictment
Procecution rests

Last defence pleading
There's nothing further I can say other then I tried to first find the button to cancel the job, and could not. It is an issue I think needs to be addressed and instructions how to cancel a job should be posted somewhere. And that I tried to get the money to my jobber, only to recieve no word back from them.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Jan - 19:47

Lawsuit between Macnoo and Cornwall

Macnoo was charged with commission of traitorousness.

Statement of accusation
Macnoo,you sucessfully revolted twice against the town hall of Launceston,deposing the democratic elected mayor,chaotically putting the town and the county security in a dangerous situation. Thanks to Our Lord and the courageous people of Launceston,the situation is under control,the citizens are secure and Raymes has been replaced as lawful mayor. I have no other option than sentence you to death. Tomorrow you will be decapitated at Launceston town square.While you await your execution,you have the right to choose your last meal and to say your last words(RP).

Case closed
The defendant has been sentenced to death penalty. His execution will take place in 3 days.

Bill of indictment
Macnoo is hereby charged with treason. He revolted in the town of Launceston, and took over the mayoral office.

First defence pleading
i clicked the wrong button

Prosecutor indictment
The following was given to me by a good citizen of Cornwall, and is hereby charged as evidence.

i would like to point out that if you click on manchoo's profile, under real life description, you may find this direst ::quote::

i am mayor hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha peace to you all
peace out

this clearly states that it was not an accident, like he claimed in court. also, as im sure you have heard, he has taken the town again, which makes him guilty of maclious intent. also he is guily of lying in court (not sure if thats punishable, but o well). just pointing this out, so it may be used in the case if you wish.

humbly,
dubs

Last defence pleading
i feel that i am innocent innocent i tell you INOCCENT

The prosecutor called Dubs
His statement:
I sent the above statement to Jorike yesterday, as evidence. I found this under his profile, which I clicked on when he was mayor. I also confirm that he took the town twice, apparently without aid, which means it was no accident. He intentionaly took action against our great town on Launceston. I also stated this above. I hope that I have been hepful in bring this criminal to justice.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jan - 16:12

Archivist note: Page one trials updated.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:21

Lawsuit between Winjak and Cornwall

Winjak was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
Winjak, the court understands that accidents can happen, and while they may sometimes be mitigating we can never lose sight of the reason these laws have been enacted to begin with. You have, by your own admission, broken the laws of Cornwall. Even if this was done by accident, the responsibility is still your own as you have acted carelessly and caused harm to others.

The court fines you thirty pounds and requires you to provide Seaphire with one trust point within the next 48 hours. Your sentence should be a reminder to all the citizens of Cornwall that the law will be upheld.

Bill of indictment
Winjak,you are hereby charged with the comission of Slavery:

"Chapter 5 - Slavery

Whatever entity that hires below the wage of 14 pounds is guilty of slavery. This applies to citizens, towns, and the county.

Exception: Criminals who are sentenced to communitary services are not included in this law,as working in the mines,IMW or producing goods to the county are alternative penalties to fines or jail time.

Slavery is considerated a Moderate Crime. Penalties and Maximal punishments are specified under the Penal Code of Cornwall County(Book III,Chapter 2)."

The defendant hired below the county stabilished minimun wage.

The evidence:

"13/01 19:03 : Winjak hires Seaphire for 12,00 pounds"

Its another shameful case of Slavery in Fowey. The judge should be severe,as Winjak is a old citizen and know the laws of Cornwall County.

First defence pleading
it was an accidental move because i was i a hurry to go to my real time work and clicked to hire but it probably didnt refreshed fast enough! I am sorry it wont happen again! ;) be gentle!

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
As we can see,Winjak is old enough to know the law and the procedures to be followed in case of offering a job below the minimun wage.

Slavery should be eradicated from Fowey and Cornwall.

I suggest a punishment of 30 pounds and a trust point Seaphire.Make of him an exemple!

Last defence pleading
i respect the law and what ever you decide it will be a fair judgment

The defence called SilverCrow
His statement:
I saw this now when I went to town hall and looked at the job offers, I do not know what is required of me in this situation but here goes...
...I saw the job lists and there was a crime, Mr. Winjak posted a job for 12 pounds and Mr. Seaphire worked at Winjaks fields, my advice if wanted is as follows; a 5 pound fine and a trust point to Mr. Seaphire.

Mr. SilverCrow, Mayor of Fowey

The defence called Dragon_reborn
His statement:
Winjak is my friend i think you should be gentle with him, you should all know that we have connection problems and i think that he is honest and good citizen, and by the way is it his foult that someone took the job, people work in church for 5 pounds and no one is talking about that so i think it wouldnt be fair to judge him on this behalf

The prosecutor called Prospero
His statement:
Here is the evidence of the case:

'13/01 19:03 : Winjak hires Seaphire for 12,00 pounds'

Who's Winjak ? Is he a newbie ?

'Profile of Winjak

Born on 17 May 2006

Last known address
County : Cornwall
Town : Fowey

Level : 2
Reputation Points : 69
Money : 362'

I sent the following ingame message to Winjak (when the job announcement was still on, in the beginning of the afternoon):

'Hi, this is to ask you to remove your job offer at £12, which is way below the minimum wage. Cancelling is done by clicking on 'your property', then 'job offers' then 'cancel'.
Thanks'

And he replied after the job was finally taken:

'From : Winjak
Date : 2007-01-13 20:13:59

accidentaly it wont happen'

He appears to have waited until the offer was taken to make this poor answer. When we consider the fact that Winjak is a very experienced citizen, and the type of defence he makes, I think we should show no weakness.

The prosecutor called Seaphire
His statement:
I indeed was hired, by this Winjak below 14,00 pounds. However i do not mind 2,00 pounds. I am new here and am only trying to get the required 90,00 pounds in order to procede to level 1. I have more than 50,00 pounds now so 2,00 pounds is of little matter to me.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:22

Lawsuit between Samiela and Cornwall

Samiela was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
Samiela, you have on this occasion not only violated the laws of Cornwall by engaging in the heinous crime of hiring at slave wages but have also shown contempt for the proceding of this court.

Therefore we sentence you to two days work in the iron mines, a fine of fifteen pounds and you are to provide Quadrilateral with one trust point within the next 48 hours. You will post proof to me each day that you have worked in the mines(do a printscreen of your wages and mail it to me).

In future, we suggest you conduct yourself with more honor in the courtroom.
The defendant has been sentenced to 15 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Samiela,you are hereby accused of Slavery crime.

Here is the evidence:

"03/01 00:43 : Samiela hires Quadrilateral for 12,00 pounds"

Its another shameful case of slavery in Fowey.
I ask the judge to be harsh,as we have had enough cases of slavery in this beatiful town in recent times and the people already know the law.Also,their minimum wage is already low.

First defence pleading
I first off want to say that I'm very computer illiterate and I can make stupid mistakes easily, which I think is what happened in this case. I know I conciously moved the box to 15, but something must've happened, because I had read everything the Mayor had said about hiring for less than minimum wage, and I would never try to undermine someone that way. I wouldn't hire for so little on the simple principle that I would not want to be hired for less than 14 or 15, so why would I hire for what I myself would not want? I'm not hurting for money so badly that I would hire to save, I would just do the work for myself instead.

That was also the first time I had gotten the chance to hire someone to work my field. I have recently acquired that field, and I was rather excited about the prospect for having my own vegtables that I would be able to sell and (unfortunately, as you can tell by my charisma) eat! They were yummy Smile

So I hope that helps my case at least a bit. If you want to charge me, or whatever you do because I made a computer iliterate stupid mistake, once, that I regret, then so be it. God bless you with your silly decision.

I hope you have a lovely day Smile

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
In the last months we have had many cases of slavery in our county,most of them from Fowey.

The Fowey Mayor's message is clear:

"Minimum wage is 14 pounds. DO NOT hire for less than 14 pounds. The law will come looking for you."

Also,past cases can be seen at Law Courts and is strange how so many individuals of the same town can commit the same "mistake".

Slavery is one of the worse crimes possible to commit. This despicable act affects,in most part of cases,the poor youngest citizens.
I am sure that the population of Fowey is against this kind of agression and wants to see more severe penalties for those who attacks the right to a fair wage of the less fortunated class of the society.

I suggest as penalty 2 days of work in the iron mines,a trust point to Quadrilateral and the payment of a 15 pounds fine to the county.

Last defence pleading
It really was an honest mistake, so I can't say I won't do it again becuase I can't guarantee that I won't accidentally do something wrong again? If that makes any sense, either way. Whatever the decision, I guess I have to trust that you're just doing your job, and hopefully I'll be an example to others to proofread before pressing the submit button :P And perhaps a lesson to those looking for work to read the wages and to not encourage by going for less than 14.

The defence called Praetor
His statement:
May it please your honor, I have known the accused for some time now and in my estimation she is a kind and wonderful person. I regret that I am being summoned before you under these circumstances. It is my belief that Samiela made a mistake. I know that she is very very sorry about all of this and would be willing to do anything to make it up to Quadrilateral.

The prosecutor called Quadrilateral

The prosecutor called Prospero
His statement:
Just to mention that I saw the job once it had been taken by Quadrilateral.
As a mayor who tried to eradicate slavery from our beloved town, I have to say that every single offender say they made an honest mistake.
But not every offender finish their statement saying 'God bless you with your silly decision'. I have to say I do not quite understand this.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:23

Lawsuit between BlurlingZ and Cornwall

BlurlingZ was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
The court finds the defendant guilty of the crime of slavery. However, in defering to the prosecution's advice, we feel that justice would not be served in providing a sentence larger that the prosecutor has requested in this case.

The court fines BlurlingZ one pound.

Bill of indictment
BlurlingZ,you are hereby charged with the comission of slavery.

You hired a worker above the Cornwall County Minimun Wage of 14 pounds:

"Chapter 5 - Slavery

Whatever entity that hires below the wage of 14 pounds is guilty of slavery. This applies to players, towns, and the county.

Exception: Criminals who are sentenced to communitary services are not included in this law,as working in the mines,IMW or producing goods to the county are alternative penalties to fines or jail time.

Slavery is considerated a Moderate Crime.Penalties and Maximal punishments are specified under the Penal Code of Cornwall County(Book III,Chapter 2)"

Here is the evidence:

"16/01 21:43 : BlurlingZ hires Perrybigs for 12,00 pounds"

You have the right to request a lawyer.
Requests can be made here:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=12859

First defence pleading
I was very sure I put 14 pounds for the wages. It must be the website problem. I've always had problem with the website, I can't login and such.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
For first,i would like to make a correction: BlurlingZ hired below 14 pounds.Sorry, but as i am foreigner,i get confused with english language sometimes.
I believe that he made a mistake and had no malicius intent.
I sugested the reduced penalty of a trust point to the worker and 1 pound symbolical fine.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Perrybigs
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:24

Lawsuit between Jaypayne1109 and Cornwall

Jaypayne1109 was charged with the commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
The court finds the defendent guilty as charged. However, as the accused no longer exists, a symbolic fine of one pound will be issued.

Bill of indictment
Jaypayne1109,you are hereby accused of breaking the Pricing Limitations Law:

"Chapter 4 - Pricing Limitations

Anyone who sells bread above 8.75 or corn above 4.50 shall be guilty of infringing upon the Pricing Limitations of the Cornish County. If found guilty, the maximum punishment is £20+ any profit for a first offence, £50+ twice any profit or 2 days in jail for a second offence and £100+ twice any profit plus 2 days in jail for any subsequent offence. The criminal may also be ordered to give any and all victims a TP.
Exception:This does not include prearranged deals to give/loan a player money. The seller must retain proof of the deal between the parties."

You have sold bread loaves at Dartmouth's market for at the abusive price of 12,95.Any prearranged deals were not reported to the Mayor,Public prosecutor or any Dartmouth or Cornwall County offcials.

Here is the evidence,sent by the Dartmouth Minister of Law,Bimber:

"07-01-2007 13:00 : You have bought from Jaypayne1109 1 bread loaf for 12,95 pounds. "

Bimber did mail you,telling to buy back the bread and stop selling bread at ilegal prices,but you countinued your agression.
The Mayor Windwalker bought the second loaf:

"2007-01-10 01:30:02 : You have bought 1 bread loaf for 12,95 pounds to Jaypayne1109."

The evidences are incontestable,and your negligency to the warnings is a disrespect against Dartmouth town council.

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Bimber
His statement:
I did ,and here by agree with the prosecutor.

The prosecutor called Windwalker
His statement:
Bimber, who was protecting the town's interest and acting as assistant Minister of Law, bought 1 of the breads in question....I then rebought that bread from him as well as 2 others that were also on the market in my capacity as Mayor - lo and behold one of them also turned out to be Jaypayne1109's....I messaged the offender and gave them 24 hours to arrange to buy the 2 loaves of bread back - nothing was received in 48 hours - as such, I turned the matter over to the PP of CW....regrettably I no longer have the print screen of the purchases; however, as per Dartmouth policy, al lthe detail may be found here on the 6th page, 3rd from the bottom: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=20374&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

I ask that the maximum punishment be given in light of the defendant's utter lack of response to either myself or the assistant Minister of Law.

WW
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:24

Lawsuit between Dudulu and Cornwall

Dudulu was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The court finds the defendent guilty as charged. However, as Dudulu no longer exists, the court sets his sentence at a fine of one pound.

Bill of indictment
Dudulu,you are hereby accused of Robbery crime.

He robbed Azair,in the road between Dartmouth and Fowey,in December 22nd and Jibboo,in the road between Barnstaple and Bridgewater,in January 13th.

Here is the evidences:

-Azair: "22-12-2006 04:08 : You have been robbed by Dudulu ."

-Jibboo: https://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/Jibboo_photos/th_robbery.jpg

Dudulu know what he is doing and is trying to escape from Cornwall County.
His offense against the Law and our citizens will not be tolerated in this County.

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Jibboo
His statement:
yes, i hereby testify that Dudulu robbed me on January 13, on the road between Bridgewater and Barnstaple.
he took my small ladder, 3 hides, ca 35 corn bags, and ca 60 dollar, from me.
I wish he would repent and confess his sin! I forgive Dudulu and I think he still needs to face the consequences for his actions!
And strongly suggest that he would never, ever do such a thing again.

The prosecutor called Archie
His statement:
Your honour, here is the proof that the accused, who is now dead, did rob Jibboo.

https://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r62/Jibboo_photos/?action=view&current=robbery1.jpg
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:25

Lawsuit between Macnoo and Cornwall

Macnoo was charged with the commission of traitorousness.

Statement of accusation
Methos, you have somehow evaded your rightful sentence of death and have stayed at large to commit more foul crimes. Your defence has been insulting and your composure in the courtroom contemptable. The court sees no reason to believe your story nor does it find anything that would move us to compassion.

The court finds you guilty of treason. As this is a repeated offence, and you already stand to be committed to the gallows, we will increase the previous verdict by fining you 500 pounds and sentencing you to 10 days in jail. The court will, however, commute any portion of your term in jail left over should your earlier sentence of death be finallly carried out before the 10 days in completed.
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 10 days.

Bill of indictment
Macnoo is hereby charged with attempted treason. There have been two attempted revolts in Launceston in the last two days. In the second attempt, Khavros recognized Macnoo as a participant in the revolt. The evidence is posted below.
http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=attemptedrevolt8gl.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img442/368/attemptedrevolt8gl.th.png

He is also taunting the judicial system of the courts through his profile, saying, “stupid judge found me guilty the idiot i hate him i hope he rots in hell.......wait no he wont cosa hes the devil himself!!!!!!
muhhahahahahahahaaha"
He obviously knows what he is doing and past punishment seems to have had no impact on him.

First defence pleading
i am sorry i wasnt my fault well basically my friend came round and when i went upstairs for the toilet he had pressed the buttons i went made he always does it to me !!!!!!!!!

Prosecutor indictment
Based on the past history this does not seem to be a valid defense. Once? Ok, perhaps it was a friend causing trouble. Anymore than that, especially the at least four times we know of is ridiculous. If your defense is true, than stop staying logged into your computer or change your passwords... at the least I wouldn't leave this "friend" around your computer in the first place!
The insults and slurs in your profile do not help your case in the least.
As Macnoo obviosuly constitutes a continued threat to our county I request the judge place the strongest sentence possible on him.

Last defence pleading
i have no where to go i might as well die GOD WILL SAVE ME HE WILL SO YOU SELFISH LOT MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The prosecutor called Khavros
His statement:
Thank you, Your honor. I did indeed see Macnoo as a participant in the second revolt. He has proven to be a traitor to King and Country. Furthermore, Macnoo has AGAIN attempted to seize control of Launceston. Here is the proof of his repeated disregard of the law.

http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anotherattemptrevolt5xm.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img444/567/anotherattemptrevolt5xm.th.png

I believe that he will continue to be a danger, not just to Launceston and Cornwall, but to England itself. I would ask that he be given the most severe punishment possible.
Thank you.

Last edited by on Sun 11 Feb - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:28

Lawsuit between Samiela and Cornwall

Samiela was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
This court will always take a strong stance against the crime of contempt. It is an insult and a barrier to the legal process this county deserves. As such we will sentence those who flaunt the rules of our court recklessly to the highest order. In this case, the court finds the defendent, Samiela, guilty.

However, there are times when we feel the accused has learned a lesson and shows a desire to learn from past mistakes. This court has spoken with the defendent and believes the sincerity of her apology. We also understand her initial anger as we believe she was unduly influence by outside counsel. As Samiela is a relatively new resident not wholly aware of the consequences of her actions and as her apology is believed to be both sincere and complete, the court fines Samiela the sume of one pound and wishes her a bright future in Cornwall.

It will be duly noted that Samiela has also completed the terms of her original sentence.

Bill of indictment
Samiela has refused to comply with the terms of her sentence, (two days work in the iron mines, a fine of fifteen pounds and a trust point to quadrilateral.)
In response to her verdict, she sent the following mail to Lost_Orpheus:

"I'm sorry, I can understand the law, and I can understand that you have to enforce it, but I'm not paying, and I'm not doing anything, because I didn't mean to do anything wrong or get anyone mad, or do anything illegal. If you feel it's your duty to enforce law so hard, what would have made you say I wasn't guilty? It's my duty as the one who's being attacked to stand up for myself. I didn't purpose go "Hey, let's hire someone for less than the proper wage, yeah, that sounds fun!" That's rediculous. How much evidence do you need?

"Thanks for ruining the game for me. I just came here wanting to socialize, and play, and get along with people, I make one honest and silly mistake, and suddenly I'm in trouble that I didn't even want. save your harsh punishments for those who actually mean harm, not for us who don't know enough to get around in the game without getting called guilty.

"Do you really expect me to sugar coat my emotions? You expect me not to be stubborn and sour? If you were in my spot, and you were just trying to get a grasp on this game, how would you feel? There has to be a new system that's made up so that some of us, who aren't actually trying to ruin the game for others, doesn't get screwed over like this.

"Terminate my character if you want, because I don't want to be part of a community that's this rediculous and unfair. Find some other noob to pick on.

"Sincerily,

"Samiela"

By checking Quadrilateral’s profile, it can be seen that she has not complied with the requirement to give him a trust point.
Because of this, and her rudeness to those involved in the judicial system, she is hereby charged with contempt of court under public disorder.

First defence pleading
Ok fine, my rudeness was uncalled for, fair enough. But I was still really upset that the whole slavery deal happened, and I'm still quite upset that it happened at all, but I mean, quadrilateral hasn't signed in for a couple of weeks, it doesn't seem like he cares at all! Does all this work have to be done because I won't be walked all over, and because I won't comply with the sentence to the person who doesn't even play, who I didn't mean to enslave? That seems like a lot of work and tears over nothing. My tears, I know they aren't yours.

If I'd known my nasty letter was to be posted, I might have been more choosy on my words :P, but I suppose I definitely deserved that. If I want to be immature and punkish in my behavior, I suppose I might as well be outward with it. Btw, I felt bad because I'm sure Lostorpheus that in any other case I wouldn't be sending you angry emails, just when I get...angry.

In Fowey, do you want injustice to happen, and then to just fight about it when you could be worrying yourselves over more important things? I understand you can't tell who's lying about it being an honest mistake, and who honestly made a mistake, but it seems somehow extremely unfair to those who didnt mean to do anything wrong. I was always raised stubborn as a mule, and I don't believe in complying with things that aren't right. I mean, if I really wanted to be put into this court, and if I really wanted to get you down my spine, I might actually DO SOMETHING. All I've done so far is accidentally hired someone who's not an active player, and then didn't pay the fine that I got sentenced because I don't believe in helping a system that is wrongfully not accusing...but...sentencing people who didn't mean to do anything bad. I don't know. All in all, I'm tired of fighting with you guys, I didn't mean to disrupt the court, or insult anyone...I'm just trying to stand up for myself. Even though it seems you guys liked me so much last time you brought me back for more.

Hey, on the bright side, at least, out of all the cases I might be the most entertaining.

Have a lovely evening.

Prosecutor indictment
After speaking with Samiela, we are propsing a compromise. If she agrees to complete her original sentence and post a public apology in the Cornwall Inn, I recommend she be given a symbolic fine of no more than 5-10 pounds.

Last defence pleading
I just want to give a big apology as my final pleading, even through all of my rudeness and bad manners the court has been nice enough to think of what I've said, and taken into consideration a slightly less harsh sentence. I now understand that it was not the mistake I made in accidentally hiring Quadrillateral that got me the sentence, but my rudeness to the court. The court has also encouraged me to turn by passion of things into good, and trying to possibly take an active role in trying to change the things that anger me.

Anyways through the niceness that was shown to me, I'll take whatever sentence is given to me, with a smile and do as the court wishes of me. It's the least I can do for all the trouble I've given them. No one deserves the harsh words I've used, not even the court.

Thank you.

The prosecutor called Lostorpheus
His statement:
I had sentenced Samiela to pay a 15 pound fine, work two days in the mines and give one trust point to the victim of her crim, Quadrilateral. I rendered this verdict not only because of her act of hiring at slave wages but also for her rude behavior in the courtroom. It was also the sentence recommended by the prosecutor.

Unfortunately, instead of completing her sentence, Samiela sent me a note stating that she would not comply with the verdict and accusing me of being unfair. I then checked and found that no trust point had been given to the victim and I was sent no proof that Samiela had worked in the mines, though it was stipulated in her sentence that she must provide evidence of her compliance.
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:30

Lawsuit between Sirstevenlemon and the town of Fowey

Sirstevenlemon was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
This court is both amazed and confounded by the lack of consideration it has received from both the defendant and the prosecutor in this case. That neither bothered to show themselves at court or send any reason to explain their disappearence borders on contempt.

As it stands, the court dismisses this charge against sirstevenlemon as nothing was brought to prove or even assert guilt.

However, the court now gives fair notice that it will not tolerate an outburst such as that seen in the bill of indictment for this case. Silvercrow, acting as mayor and prosecutor for Fowey, behaved in an inexcusable manner. This will not happen in this court again without contempt charges being levied.

Bill of indictment
23/01 22:03 : Sirstevenlemon hires Luminex for 12,00 pounds
This is SLAVORY; I want him to pay with his lifes blood! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS INSULT TO THE TOWN OF FOWEY!!!

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment

Last defence pleading
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:32

Lawsuit between Zalmy and Cornwall

Zalmy was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
The court grants dismissal.

Bill of indictment
Zalmy, you are hereby charged with slavery in your violation of the Launceston minimum wage law. This is the second such offence you commited on the 27th of January, this time the victim was jojojojo64. You hired the victim for 15 pounds. The Launceton law states that you must hire for at least 16 pounds.

Here is the evidence:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img245/7938/jojojojosd4.jpg

First defence pleading
Good day, your honor, ladies and gentleman’s

Im on trial again thanks to Seawarrior gang Avia, Shewolf and Earheangels, with some new recruits.
Did I break the law?
No, I don’t.
“II - Chapter 5 Slavery
Whosoever hires below the wage of 14 pounds is guilt of slavery.

First time offense the maxium penalty is 20 pound for a subsequent offences 40 pounds. There may also be an order to give a trust point to the worker.”

Launceston law from which prosecution speak IS invalid.

“County laws supersede town regulations. This means that a regulation cannot directly contradict a law.”

And Launceston Law contradict directly the county law. And weird both are same time when seawarrior was count and mayor. Same person whom is so praised by some of Launceston citizens. Same person who helped me and shewolf to finish( my believe, but seems I was SO wrong) our feud.

Under my term wasn’t posted any announcement because of that, and after seawarrior saw some1 hiring under Launceston MW of 16 asked me to post it. So Avia what u read in my mayor message on minimum wage was UNDER COUNT REQUEST.

Oh now we can talk a bit about Avia whom main purpose is maybe to make me leave the game *sigh, sigh* (ull not gona see that)
“Avia:
I kept a copy of Zalmy's mayoral message (dated November 9, 2006 according to my files). Of particular interest:”
I wonder what’s her interest in my person? Why she didn’t kept same mayoral messages from her boss Seawarrior, from Shewolf, Raymes Triznit or others and she kept ONLY mine?
“Avia:
Like pronto, ASAP, stat? Thanks!”
I wanted her to be prosecuted same period for harassment. Remember Avia?u just posted in CoA forum that time. And I thought is better to not suit u but this time I can I have to many proves.
I’m permanently banned from forum so any new law enacted must be send to me by Mayor since I’m out of Launceston since 21 January. And I closed my tavern on 23 January.

Now on county public prosecution.

“ The town will prosecute those people that violate these regulations. However, in times of need, the TA can ask the county to prosecute. The decision of whether to prosecute will be decided by vote of the Council.”

Where is the message sent by Earthangel to prove she sent to prosecution, to send me on trial? She was incapable to send me?

“Note: This is meant to increase RP in the town forums. It should add to the fun. Mayors not wishing to create or change town regulations do not have to form a Town Administration.”

As mayor im not forced to have a TA since this TA is just for fun.

“This is a cabinet of advisors to the mayor of the town.”

Did advisors mean something in English?

And why was need to start 2 trials? We have to many justice points and we need to spend them?

Your honor this is just the start of this trial. We will have more after prosecution call their witness.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor, due to some technicalities, this case will require dismissal.

Last defence pleading

The defence called Blacx

The defence called Seawarrior
Back to top Go down
BlacX
Student

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Trials   Cornwall Trials - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Feb - 19:34

Lawsuit between Zalmy and Cornwall

Zalmy was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
This case is dismissed at the request of the prosecutor.

Bill of indictment
Zalmy, you are hereby accused of violating the Mininum Wage provision of Launceston. On the 27th of January you hired a worker for 15 pounds, which is less than the Launceton minimum wage of 16.

Here is the evidence:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img519/9274/carmagiocr8.jpg

First defence pleading
Good day, your honor, ladies and gentleman’s

Im on trial again thanks to Seawarrior gang Avia, Shewolf and Earheangels, with some new recruits.
Did I break the law?
No, I don’t.
“II - Chapter 5 Slavery
Whosoever hires below the wage of 14 pounds is guilt of slavery.

First time offense the maxium penalty is 20 pound for a subsequent offences 40 pounds. There may also be an order to give a trust point to the worker.”

Launceston law from which prosecution speak IS invalid.

“County laws supersede town regulations. This means that a regulation cannot directly contradict a law.”

And Launceston Law contradict directly the county law. And weird both are same time when seawarrior was count and mayor. Same person whom is so praised by some of Launceston citizens. Same person who helped me and shewolf to finish( my believe, but seems I was SO wrong) our feud.

Under my term wasn’t posted any announcement because of that, and after seawarrior saw some1 hiring under Launceston MW of 16 asked me to post it. So Avia what u read in my mayor message on minimum wage was UNDER COUNT REQUEST.

Oh now we can talk a bit about Avia whom main purpose is maybe to make me leave the game *sigh, sigh* (ull not gona see that)
“Avia:
I kept a copy of Zalmy's mayoral message (dated November 9, 2006 according to my files). Of particular interest:”
I wonder what’s her interest in my person? Why she didn’t kept same mayoral messages from her boss Seawarrior, from Shewolf, Raymes Triznit or others and she kept ONLY mine?
“Avia:
Like pronto, ASAP, stat? Thanks!”
I wanted her to be prosecuted same period for harassment. Remember Avia?u just posted in CoA forum that time. And I thought is better to not suit u but this time I can I have to many proves.
I’m permanently banned from forum so any new law enacted must be send to me by Mayor since I’m out of Launceston since 21 January. And I closed my tavern on 23 January.

Now on county public prosecution.

“ The town will prosecute those people that violate these regulations. However, in times of need, the TA can ask the county to prosecute. The decision of whether to prosecute will be decided by vote of the Council.”

Where is the message sent by Earthangel to prove she sent to prosecution, to send me on trial? She was incapable to send me?

“Note: This is meant to increase RP in the town forums. It should add to the fun. Mayors not wishing to create or change town regulations do not have to form a Town Administration.”

As mayor im not forced to have a TA since this TA is just for fun.

“This is a cabinet of advisors to the mayor of the town.”

Did advisors mean something in English?

And why was need to start 2 trials? We have to many justice points and we need to spend them?

Your honor this is just the start of this trial. We will have more after prosecution call their witness.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor, due to technicalities, this case will require dismissal

Last defence pleading
So the only way to escape from me is to eradicate me? why am i eradicated for? im charged for slavery from what i know.

The defence called Heripy

The defence called Avia
Back to top Go down

Cornwall Trials
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2