Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archived Wiltshire Trials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

Archived Wiltshire Trials Empty
PostSubject: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyThu 9 Nov - 12:11

Trials archived 03/31/2007.

Lawsuit between Jacket and Wiltshire

Jacket was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
The evidence in this case is inadmissable as 'hearsay'. It appears to have been collected by someone who entered the tavern after the conversation took place, so they were perhaps listening outside or one could even speculate that the use of dark arts was involved. In any case this evidence cannot be used to support a charge though it may be used to start an investigation that may be proved subsuquently with stronger evidence.

Case dismissed.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 005 - Conspiracy, Incitement and Accomplicity

Jacket, the defendant, is accused of conspiring to rebel and attack the town hall of Gloucester. This act would be a violation of Wiltshire Law 004 - Betrayal, Section 003 - Rebellion against Towns. The defendant was caught discussing this act in The Lonsdale tavern with coudebuche, the main instigator of this crime. Ashuri is one witness during the time in the tavern.

Evidence of this attempt will be posted in the Wiltshire Inn.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant didn't present to the Court. Jacket didn't present any evidences and did not respect the Court. The Prosecution recommends heavy punishment.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Ashuri
His statement:
I am not sure why i am ask to be the prosecutor when i am not the personnel to make the report to our honour judge and jury.

I can only testify that Jacket was around at the tavern when Coudebuche was kind enough to explain to me how the rebel system works as i am curious about the recently revolt going on at Salisbury.

He further explain to me the consequences that will affect the town if rebels revolt successfully.

Regards,
Ashuri

Last edited by on Sat 31 Mar - 11:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyThu 9 Nov - 12:11

Lawsuit between Greeneyes and Wiltshire

Greeneyes was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.

While Greeneyes seems repentant, he did not present any evidence that restitution was made. The victim is now dead. Perhaps this would not have happened had he not been caught up in this, we will never know. On the other hand, perhaps Greeneyes made every effort to make restitution, but couldn't get through. We'll split the difference between the max fine and exoneration. 13 pounds fine.
The defendant has been sentenced to 13 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with the violation of Wiltshire Law, Second Book - Slavery, Section 001 - Minimum Wage.

We charge that Greeneyes, the defendant, did post and hire Cannonfodder for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum. This crime was witnessed by Grendell, who thusly reported it. All evidence for this crime is posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see.

First defence pleading
I did not realise that I had done this. I will pay restitution

Prosecutor indictment
The prosecution askes for evidence for the paying compensation. If such evidence is presented the presecution recommends the defendant to be discharged.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Grendell
His statement:
On the above date, Aargle accused myself of slavery in public forum by mistake. Whilst checking myself that I had not hired below the legal rate I saw that Greeneyes had hired someone for 12.00. I reported this to the prosecutors office for investigation

The prosecutor called Cannonfoder
His statement:
I have been working for Greeneyes at 12.00 I did not have knowledge of the minumum wage overwise I would not have worked for him. I have very little money and would like to be payed some compensation.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyThu 9 Nov - 12:12

Lawsuit between Wulfric and Wiltshire

Wulfric was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been burned for witchery in Cornwall and the ashes scattered in three counties.

This case is moot and therefore dismissed.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 005 - Conspiracy, Incitement and Accomplicity

We charge that the defendant, Wulfric, ex-Mayor of Salisbury, has conspired to commit crimes against the citizens of Salisbury and Wiltshire county. The various crimes he has conspired to commit involve the following:
004 - Betrayal, Section 001 - Treason
006 - Fraud, Section 003 - Strategic goods (two seperate counts)
007 - Public Disorder, Section 004 - Abuse of Power

This evidence is viewable at http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=339357#339357 and viewable at http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=340891#340891. His own words shows that he had planned to commit these acts for some time.

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendenr didn't present any evidences to prove he is innocent. I pleade the heaviest possible punishment.

Last defence pleading
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyThu 9 Nov - 12:12

Lawsuit between Davik and Wiltshire

Davik was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Davik,

I hope you have learned your lesson about robbery. I fine you everything you've got in your pockets. Next time I will not be so generous.
The defendant has been sentenced to 75 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 001, the crime of Robbery.

We charge that the defendant, Davik, did try to rob Harekr, the victim, while he was travelling.
Evidence:
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=18885&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant didn't preset to the Court. Davik doesn't respect either law or Court. The prosecution asks for imprisonment.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Harekr
His statement:
Just outside of Salisbury, I was accosted by Davik, who told me, "your money or your life". I told him, "Your life then..." and proceeded to teach him the error of his ways.

In my events for 28 October, I recieved this notice: 28-10-2006 04:07 : A bad guy named Davik (Fight coefficient 1) tried to rob you. You just destroyed him, and he went away limping and crying, after he apologized and kissed your feet.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyThu 9 Nov - 12:13

That's all the lawsuits, four pending right now:
Defendant Prosecutor Indictment Status
Borg_Falcon County Slavery Pending
Bleez Reading Public disorder Pending
Longdongshagswell County Slavery Pending
Anger County Public disorder Pending
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:12

Lawsuit between Bleez and the town of Reading

Bleez was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
While the court does not condone slavery, the defendant's mistake is understandable.

Also, this is not a case of public disorder, it is a case of slavery.

So I'm going to dismiss on the technicality that the charge was filed incorrectly. If the prosecution wishes a new trial, please file it under slavery.

Bill of indictment
08/11 10:23 : Bleez hires PC12 for 14,00 pounds

First defence pleading
hello
i arrived here 4 days ago and i don't how much are the wages here, it's not written !! i come from Toulon in France and here it's ok for 0 points... why i never received a message for this error but direct a proces ??? i never had a proces and i am a level 3. I saw a lot of proces for that here, maybe there is an organisation error, say to the mayor to write the wages in his message !!

Prosecutor indictment
Everyone should know the law in order not to do crimes. The defendant should have read the law or at least the important for the daily live parts of it. The prosecution recommends a light sentence that will learn the defendant to know the law better.

Last defence pleading
i'm ok with that. it's just i did not knew that the wage for 0 point is 15 pounds because i am a new Reading member. No problem, now i know. I recommend to all mayors to write a wages matrix in their message like all cities in france.

The prosecutor called PC12
His statement:
To all in the court here present, I also was unaware of the minimum wage in these parts, if I had known I would cetainly have refused to work for the man they call Bleez. In saying that, I am also aware that Bleez is new in these parts and therfore should be given the benifit of the doubt. Perhaps he could see his way to compensating a poor dame like me, by way of monatary compensation or/and a TP. Good Wishes to all. PC12
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:13

Lawsuit between Borg_Falcon and Wiltshire

Borg_Falcon was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
Guilty. Since it is your first offense and you have admitted your mistake you are fined 12 pounds and ordered to give one trust point or 3 pounds (your choice) to killacrazy.
The defendant has been sentenced to 12 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Borg_Falcon did hire Killacrazy for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img225/8797/borgslaverywz9.jpg
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading
guilty by ignorance of the laws involved.

Prosecutor indictment
Everyone should know the law in order not to do crimes. The defendant should have read the law or at least the important for the daily live parts of it. The prosecution recommends a light sentence that will learn the defendant to know the law better.

Last defence pleading
i throw myself at the mercy of the courts. it was a mistake to hire at 12, i agree. i will make whatever restitution is necessary.

The prosecutor called Killacrazy

The prosecutor called Dralon
His statement:
I got a mail from one of my citizen telling me that Borg_Falcon was trying to hire at 12p. I immediatly mailed him telling him that the min wage is 15p. This morning he maild me back telling me he didn't know but it was already too late. Your honor i am mayor of Marlborough, i keep repeating that the minimum wage is 15 pounds and even in my Mayor's message i am telling that. Borg_Falcon have no reason to ignore the law at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:13

Lawsuit between Longdongshagswell and Wiltshire

Longdongshagswell was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
Guilty. 13 pounds fine. You must give a trust point to Askflee.
The defendant has been sentenced to 13 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Longdongshagswell did hire Askflee for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/nutmunkey/Misc/Criminal_Filth.jpg

First defence pleading
i am guilty

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant confirmed that he is guilty.

Last defence pleading
but i have made an attempt to pay him the money he is due.

The defence called Collen
His statement:
On November the 8th, Longdongshagswell did unlawfully hire Askflee at a wage below the minimum. I mailed the defendant, who returned my mail, and asked how he could rectify the situation. The defendant stated that he was not aware of the minimum wage. I spoke with the defendant, describing a plan to transfer money to the injured party, and the defendant made prompt efforts to establish a transfer of coin to Askflee. I was able to confirm this in a discussion with Askflee on November 11th.

The defendant is currently attempting to make meticulous restitution to the victim for an action that stemmed from lack of knowledge, not malice.

The prosecutor called Askflee

The prosecutor called MonkeyNut
His statement:
Imagine my horror when stumbling across the local job's office and finding out that even in this day and age of such a patheticly low legal minimum, some scumbag still had the barefaced cheek to hire for a miserly Ģ12?

I was shocked your honour, so shocked that yet again I find myself in court standing up for the rights of the naive. I respectfully ask that the full weight of the law is dumped upon this criminal's shoulders to send a clear message to those of his ilk : "Rot in hell you slave driving puke!"
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:14

Canibal County Fraud Pending

Lawsuit between 2006-11-16, Canibal and Wiltshire

Canibal is charged with commission of fraud.

The judge awaits the first defense pleading
(to be lodged within two weekdays after the charge)

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Fraud - 006 002 Maximum prices - 001 Bread, in that Canibal did sell bread at 10,00 pounds at the market of the town of Marlborough violating the law of Wiltshire.
The evidence: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=369068#369068
The prosecution call the witness to testify.

His statement:
Canibal bought all the bread from our markets and put them back and now we are stuck with his bread at 10p. This is against the maximim price law. I hope that the defendant will be found guilty
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:14

Lawsuit between Canibal and Wiltshire

Canibal was charged with commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
Here is the text of the law:

Whoever shall manipulate any economy in Wiltshire, including the economy of the County itself, shall be sentenced to a fine equal to the worth of the damage done increased with 10%.

Manipulation of an economy is defined as:

- hoarding goods;
- creating and abusing a monopoly;
- dumping goods on a market;
- buying one or more goods and reselling it against a higher price on the same market.

I have tabulated all the goods purchased and put back on the market at a higher price. I have taken the difference as the damage to the economy and added 10%. Note that bread and iron are not included in this judgment, they come under other law sections.

Canibal, you are found guilty of economic manipulation. You show no remorse. You are sentenced to a 2259 pound fine.
The defendant has been sentenced to 2259 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Fraud-006, 001 Economic manipulation - hoarding, in that Canibal hoarded the market in the town of Marlborough, buying 45 HHW at 16,30, 160 corn bags at 3,65, 10 wheat bags at 13,55 from the Town Hall's market and over 150 corn bags and 15 wheat bags and around 20 bread loaves from the citizens market.
The evidence: posted at the forum of RK: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=18885&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

First defence pleading
Je nettoye la ville des surplus et je ne vois pas ce qui m'enpeche d'acheter des produit
bien a vous
Canibal

Prosecutor indictment
For these horrible acts against the citizens of the town of Marlborough, disrespect toward the Court and breaking the law of Wiltshire, Prosecution recommends the heaviest sentence.

Last defence pleading
I am paid to do that, after me another am

The defence called Nicoss

His statement:
Your honor it's all started the November 14 right after reset. I checked my mayor office when i realised that my treasury went up by 1.2-1.3k pounds. I rushed to check my dashboard to realised that all the corn was bought by Canibal it took all the 10 last transaction i could see.
I went directly to the see the market to realise that all the wheat, flour, bread, corn, hhw and probably some other things were completely gone from both players and town hall market. He left us with nothing. With luck some citizens put others goods right after that incident. I went to bed and this morning when i checked the market had been wiped clean again. I put flour and wheat to at least try to have bread tomorrow than again he bought everything. Canibal by his actions left the town in a terrible and difficult situation. I asked my citizens to provide me screenshots of when have been sold to Canibal. I will use the thread that i have created for this exceptionnal hoarding case.
Your honor i will also put an approximation of what have been bought from the TH and market right after reset because i visit my market at least 10 times a day and know mostly what's on it.

Here the thread i will use for my citizens and TH screenshoots. http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=369068#369068
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:15

Lawsuit between Pirken and Wiltshire

Pirken was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. You are found guilty and sentenced to a 9 pound fine.
The defendant has been sentenced to 9 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Pirken did hire Drestakil for 14 pounds, 1 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/tropinha/crime1.jpg

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant didn't present to the Court. This is sign of disrespect. The witness and the evidence undoubtedly show that Pirken is guilty.

Last defence pleading
Oh ooh. I wasn't aware of the salarylimit. The dropdown menu asked me to choose a number.. and I thought 14 pounds wasn't to bad.. since working in the mines is paid 15 pounds

The defence called Guttermanek
His statement:
Pirken hired me on the 14th of November for 14 pounds. I did not, however, make any effort to inform him of his wrongdoing. I know that ignorance of the law does not make it right, but I myself, in my youth and ignorance, made the same mistake and was forgiven.

Thank you.

The prosecutor called Drestakil

The prosecutor called Tropinha78
His statement:
I confirm that pirken hired Drestakil for 14 pounds. I am a witness of this crime
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:16

Lawsuit between Ceedat and Wiltshire

Ceedat was charged with commission of witchcraft.

Statement of accusation
I find the defendant 'not guilty' of Witchcraft.

Ceedat, you have escaped on a technicality because the case was misfiled.

I will however sternly warn the defendant not to engage in slavery in the future as this court will look with great displeasure upon it.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Ceedat did hire Inara for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/nutmunkey/Criminal_Filth2.jpg

First defence pleading
i am guilty of this crime but due to haste and ignorance.....

i posted the ad and didnt read it carefully enuff and accidentally set the wage to low...i am willing to pay the difference in wages and a sum of 10 ponds to the party i hired at such a low wage.

my appologies
ceedat

Prosecutor indictment
The prosecution asks for light sentence due to the repayment. However Ceedat must learn to check carefully the wages he offers.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Inara
His statement:
Im happy with being paid the difference and the extra 10 pounds. Im not going to complain because I understand the haste thing as it's the reason I didn't really look at how much was being paid for the job and took it anyway.

The prosecutor called MonkeyNut
His statement:
Your honour, a level 2 player should know better. Despite the defendant's remorse, I feel that the court could do the town of Dorchester a strong service by enforcing the law to the hilt. This is not the first time I have been summoned to the dock as a witness in recent times and with the recent spate of slavery in our town I beg the judge to stamp on this behaviour before it gets out of control.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:16

Lawsuit between Moht and Wiltshire

Moht was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
As Sonnie has contacted me and indicated that an agreement was indeed in place and has been honored, the charges are dropped.

Case dismissed!

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Moht did hire Sonnie for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/tropinha/crime.jpg

First defence pleading
Not Guilty

Prosecutor indictment

Last defence pleading

The defence called Sonnie

The defence called Sonnie

His statement:
I confirm that moht hired sonnie for 12 pounds.
I am witness of this crime

The prosecutor called Sonnie
His statement:
Moht and I have agreed for him to pay me a few extra pounds if it will satisfy the court. Matter of fact, I have given Moht a trust point. We hope to rectify this problem to satisfy the laws of the land and satisfy our judge and court system.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

Lawsuit between Rylakil and Wiltshire

Rylakil was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
I confirmed that a trust point was indeed given. Rylakil has done all he can to compensate the victim. You are let off with a warning.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Rylakil did hire Chris85 for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/tropinha/rylakil.jpg

First defence pleading
I didnt know there was a minimum wage. I didn't know!

I will pay Chris85 the 3 pounds I owe if that would please the court.

Prosecutor indictment
It is always good start when you become level 1 to read the law.
Repaying is good way but the Prosecution asks for proves for the repayment.

Last defence pleading
I gave Chris85 a trust point for his troubles and I will be much more careful in the future.

The defence called Darkwing
His statement:
I am here to testify for Rylakil. I do believe that Rylakil is new to this world and truly unaware of how to deal with life here. When I met him he had to ask how to drink in the Tavern and he needed to be warned about drinking too much. He was willing to take advice when given and seemed to me to be very egar to learn. I don't think he ment any harm he just didn't know about the minimum wage.

His statement:
The minimal wage for Salisbury is 15 pounds, so thatīs why iīm where. To testify against Rylakil for is crime of slavery, for hiring someone for 12 pounds. Please take a look at the jobs and you will see too. I confirme the crime.

The prosecutor called Chris85
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Archived Wiltshire Trials   Archived Wiltshire Trials EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:17

Lawsuit between Koffieschaap and Wiltshire

Koffieschaap was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
By the support the defendant has received, even from the victim, I see that he has done everything possible to correct the situation, and I'm sure it won't happen in the future.

Case Dismissed

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Koffieschaap did hire AleMaster for 14 pounds, 1 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/tropinha/koffieschaap1.jpg

First defence pleading
i am terribly sorry your honor... *looks down* it will not happen again in the future.. it was the first time ever that i have hired a worker..

next job announcement i make will be with one gold extra...

Prosecutor indictment
The Prosecution asks for mercy and recommend the defendant to learn the law better be be very careful in the future.
Paying one pounds more is good.

Last defence pleading
The letter to Ale Master
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toAleMaster.JPG

The message was never replied, but there was given him a trust point.

Letter to Gromthwacker:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toGromthwacker2.JPG

Gromthwacker's reply:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat1.JPG

Letter to Caissadiplomat
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat2.JPG

and the reply:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat3.JPG

Problem rising about not being able to give a trust point:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/Gromthwacker2.JPG

and the reply to the problem rising aboiut not being able to give a point:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat3.JPG

Paying Gromthwacker the 3 gold:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/Gromthwacker.JPG

this one will be more carefull in the future

His statement:
Please confirm the crime, people of salisbury just looking at the jobs. Itīs public that the crime happened. I confirm the crime was commited.

The prosecutor called AleMaster
His statement:
No problems for me, he is new in town
Back to top Go down

Archived Wiltshire Trials
Page 1 of 1