Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 Empty
PostSubject: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:17

Here begin the trials that still need to be added to the archives.

Lawsuit between Koffieschaap and Wiltshire

Koffieschaap was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
I have never been this lenient on a second offense for slavery. But you are most earnest in your defense and have done all in your power to correct the situation.

You are fined 2 pounds court costs.
The defendant has been sentenced to 2 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that koffieschaap did hire gromthwacker for 14 pounds, 1 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/tropinha/koffieschaap2.jpg
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading
i am terribly sorry your honor... *looks down* it will not happen again in the future.. it was the first time ever that i have hired a worker..

next job announcement i make will be with one gold extra...

Prosecutor indictment
The Prosecution asks for mercy and recommend the defendant to learn the law better be be very careful in the future.
Gromthwacker, working in the mines doesn't effect your mood.

Last defence pleading
The letter to Ale Master
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toAleMaster.JPG

The message was never replied, but there was given him a trust point.

Letter to Gromthwacker:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toGromthwacker2.JPG

Gromthwacker's reply:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat1.JPG

Letter to Caissadiplomat
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat2.JPG

and the reply:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat3.JPG

Problem rising about not being able to give a trust point:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/Gromthwacker2.JPG

and the reply to the problem rising aboiut not being able to give a point:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/toCaissadiplomat3.JPG

Paying Gromthwacker the 3 gold:
http://images.koffieschaap.nl/Gromthwacker.JPG

this one will be more carefull in the future...

The prosecutor called Tropinha78
His statement:
Like everyone in this Town i have assisted to the crime. It´s no new to citizens of Salisbury that minimal wage is 15 pounds.
I confirme the crime.

The prosecutor called Gromthwacker
His statement:
I did accept the job as I heard that working in the mines lowers your mood and figured that the 1P loss was worth the non loss of mood

Last edited by on Fri 4 May - 15:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:17

Lawsuit between Lazer and Wiltshire

Lazer was charged with commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
The prosecution is correct that purchases (other than by the town hall) for the purpose of 'keeping the market stable' are illegal, particularly if they are resold on the same market. However, this does not appear to be the case. Purchasing goods for resale as a merchant in another town is legal. I am going to accept the defendant's story since he has a good reputation. Case dismissed!

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Fraud-006, 001 Economic manipulation - creating and abusing a monopoly, in that Lazer who is balcksmith did buy two knives despite that he can produce knives by himself using his profession. He bought cheap priced knives creating environment for selling of more expensive knives creating and abusing a monopoly.
The evidences:
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evidenceagainstlazer02cy6.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evidenceagainstlazer01ct3.jpg
The prosecution call the witness to testify.

First defence pleading
Your Honor,

I've been sending and receiving mails with Lady Quinlynn for a long time, and I decided to go Warwick to see her. At that point I want to take some goods with me to sell there. As you may know, Warwick is a forest town and our town has shortage of wood in these days. Therefore i decided to make a little trade that i can manage. Yes i bought some knives, while i can create knives. But i never create a monopoly or abuse a monopoly. My knifes are always one of the cheapest one. All i want is to travel to Warwick to see Lady Quinlynn and to arrange a little personal trade, not for me but for my town.
On the other hand I was producing knifes for Simbo for wage 27p and he was trading for our town. And he told me to buy any knive under 17.00 to keep market stable. But my aim is not to benefit from it because I havent sold the kinfes I bought. they are currently on my inventory however I have sold my knifes in order to make some money and get some cheap meat, fish and wood from other cities for my town because I think we need them.

Finally, I personall always look for the market and prices. if I am that kind of person and try to benefit from market why did not I buy the bucket at 44.00 when I was selling it from 47.50? you can check it out that this was real at 3 days ago.

Under this circumstances, i humbly request my acquittal.

Prosecutor indictment
The Prosecution finds that Lazer did confirm the violation of the law.
Lazer said: "And he" This "he" is Simbo "told me to buy any knive under 17.00 to keep market stable." This is pure creating of monopoly. Buying these much cheaper knives just "to keep market stable" is violation of the law of Wiltshire.
It is clear that the defendant is creting and abusing monopoly in the town of Winchester. The Prosecution asks for guilty sentence.

Last defence pleading
The thought of keeping the market stable is Simbo's. My ait when I buy the knifes is to sell it in other town since I was preparing to visit Lady Quinlynn. I want to say again I did not sell the knifes that I bought from him. I want to sell it to other town and bring some cheap wood for our town. How can I think of being monopoly by just buying 2 knifes and without selling it. In other words, I am a blacksmith for more then 2 weeks. Simbo told me this about 'keeping the market stable' 2 weeks ago. However this is my first time to buy a knife under 17.00. This proves that my aim. My aim is to sell to another market and I guess it does not violate the laws.
As a person who thinks and lives for his town I really do not care about any profit from our market My goods are always one of the cheapest. I have a tavern and I am paying my taxes, I do not have any profit from tavern I earn less then 20 for a week which is the tax for a week. However I think about my friends and our people to enjoy from our RP. I am trying to be an active,a honest and friendly member of our town I am tring to work for my town and I always will.
Under this circumstances, i humbly request my acquittal.
Best Regards,
Lazer

The prosecutor called Jonathon_Frisby
His statement:
Thankyou Good Sirs for this oppurtunity to testify. I am a blacksmith in the town of Winchester. on the 13/11/2006 I produced 3 knives which I placed on the town market at a price of 15.50 pounds each. These were the cheapest knives available on the market at the time as the other knives available were all priced at above 17 pounds. I wished to sell these knives at a cheap price to benefit the animal ranchers of Winchester thus I was somewhat distressed when I discovered Lazer, another blacksmith in Winchester who has no animal ranch, had bought 2 of these knives. I believe Lazer bought my knives at a cheaper price in order to force the animal ranchers of Winchester to buy his and other's knives at the higher price of 17 pounds or more. When I contacted Lazer to request an explanation as to why he had purchased these knives he replied that he had done so to keep the market stable. Therefore I contacted the public prosecuter for Wiltshire with my evidence against Lazer as I feel Lazer's actions are intended to manipulate the economy. My thanks once again for the county's vigilance in protecting the honest folk of Wiltshire and Winchester.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:18

Lawsuit between Canibal and Wiltshire

Canibal was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
According to the law of Wiltshire you are fined 70 pounds for not speaking the King's English in the court of law.
The defendant has been sentenced to 70 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Public Disorder 007, 002 Contempt of Court, in that Canibal didn't talk in English in the Court.
The evidence: http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/Proces.php?affaire=10344

First defence pleading
i do war in french

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant didn't used English in the Court and he violated the law of Wiltshire. The Prosecution asks for guilty sentence.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The defence called Nicoss
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:18

Lawsuit between Pirken and Wiltshire

Pirken was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation

You have given a trust point to the victim. I will let you off with a small fine. The next offense means jail time, so please heed the law now that you know it!
The defendant has been sentenced to 8 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Pirken did hire Chris85 for 14 pounds, 1 pounds under the legal minimum.
The prosecution call and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading
Ive been convicted for this crime a few days ago. And now again 2 times in a row? Since my conviction I know that this was I crime. I didn't know this before. So are you guys keep prostecuting me for all the 14 pounds I ever gave in the past?
I got the point allready, OK?

Prosecutor indictment

Last defence pleading
guilty

The prosecutor called Chris85

The prosecutor called Tropinha78
His statement:
Like me, all people in town of Salisbury are witness of this crime. I saw it,so i confirm the crime.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:19

Updated cases over, this and below need to be added.

Lawsuit between Pirken and Wiltshire

Pirken was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
All of these cases bunched together gives the false impression that you are a hardened criminal. In fact, I believe you honestly didn't know and no one pointed out your mistake.

Guilty, with a lenient sentence.
The defendant has been sentenced to 5 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Pirken did hire for 14 pounds, 1 pounds under the legal minimum.
The prosecution call and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading
Ive been convicted for this crime a few days ago. And now again 2 times in a row? Since my conviction I know that this was I crime. I didn't know this before. So are you guys keep prostecuting me for all the 14 pounds I ever gave in the past?
I got the point allready, OK?

Prosecutor indictment

Last defence pleading
guilty

The prosecutor called Medci
His statement:
I was checking the job information in Salisbury you're honor. When i saw Pirken advertising for a job at only £14. I then reported this crime stait after i checked the minimum wage law

Last edited by on Thu 3 May - 9:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:19

Lawsuit between Anger and Wiltshire

Anger was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.

Anger, you have continued to defy the court. Refusing to pay your past fines, refusing to answer when called to the court of law. I have left the opportunity for you to testify open for much longer than necessary in order to give you a fair chance to make a defense.

I consider this contempt of court by this clause:

- showing disrespect towards the Court and its proceedings.

You are fined 10 pounds for contempt of court.

You are fined 944 pounds for your robbery of PinkKitty. The damage done is unknown, but I am determined to keep you from practicing your trade of banditry anymore in Wiltshire, so I have made the fine a heavy one.

The next time I find you guilty in this court for robbery, you will hang. That's a promise.
The defendant has been sentenced to 954 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 001, the crime of Robbery.

We charge that the defendant, Anger, did rob PinkKitty, the victim, while she was travelling. The victim estimates the taken money to 32 pounds and also 3 bread loaves were taken.
Evidence:
http://members.shaw.ca/sakura_kinomoto8/rob.JPG
Forum post:
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=18885&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant didn't present to the Court. It shows disrespect. The prosecution recommends guilty sentence and heavy fine.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called PinkKitty
His statement:
I was travelling from Southampton to Dorchester, on the way back to Barnstaple, so I was in the middle of the woods. Then I was robbed by Anger.

27-10-2006 04:06 : You have been robbed by Anger .

Not only did I lost all the food in my inventory and my money, I could not hire anyone to pick my field in Barnstaple.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

Lawsuit between Levoc and Wiltshire

Levoc was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation

Guilty. 5 pounds fine for a first offense and a guilty plea. You must give a trust point to Medci.
The defendant has been sentenced to 5 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Levoc did hire Medci for 14 pounds, 1 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=374335#374335

First defence pleading
I Know i have made a mistake and at the time of posting the job offer I did not know that £15 was the minimum wgae. I have not been playing that long and i am still learning things. I know this is not an excuse so threfore I am quite happy to accept any punishment the court feels right to give me.

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant admits his mistake. He is rather new member of our society and Prosecution ask for mercy. I warn you that if you are in this Court it means you have to pass through all the laws and learn them well because you have not known them well enough till now.

Last defence pleading
I understand what has been said and I have already lookd oveer the laws and am taking note of what they have said.

I am happy to pay the difference between what I hired Medci for and the minimum wage and also shall give him my trust.

I am very sorry for this mistake and I asure the court that it wiill never happen again.

The prosecutor called Medci
His statement:
I on this day the 19th of 11th was hired by Levoc for £14 £1 below the minimum wage.I was hired about 13:40 on Sunday 19 november anyone who checked the job info will be able to testify against Levoc
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:20

Canibal County Fraud Pending

Lawsuit between 2006-11-16, Canibal and Wiltshire

Canibal is charged with commission of fraud.

The judge awaits the last defence pleading
(to be lodged within two weekdays after the indictment)

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Fraud - 006 003 Strategic goods, in that Canibal did purchase 18 iron ore ounces violating the law of Wiltshire.
The evidence: http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironhoardingvn7.jpg

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant is guilty, it is easily to be found in the screenshot

The prosecutor called Dralon
His statement:
He bought iron from the TH i provided a screenshot.
Even if a part of the goods were put on the market at low price i don't see any sign of iron on the market.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:20

Lawsuit between Vinczenty and Wiltshire

Vinczenty was charged with commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
Whoever is seen/heard speaking a language other than English in a public place without providing a simultaneous adequate translation, will be given a warning by or on behalf of the Public Prosecutor, by in-game mail or PM. If the person warned does not provide translations of the foreign language uttered by him and/or continues to speak the foreign language after the warning, charges will be brought against them. If found guilty, the convict will be sentenced to the fine applying to their level

Since the defendant was not warned and it is his only offense against this law. I discharge the case.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Public Disorder 007, 002 Contempt of Court, in that Vinczenty didn't talk in English in the Court.

First defence pleading
i am guilty but anyone told me that we must speak in englsih

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant should have known it. At least we are in England and the law must be known.

Last defence pleading
but i was juged for a french story so i have thinked that it was french judge that tey jugded me

The defence called Caissadiplomat
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:21

Lawsuit between Vyky and Wiltshire

Vyky was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation

I verify that a trust point was given and compensation offered. Vyky, you are let off with a warning.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Vyky did hire Aiyalla for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=18885&start=150

First defence pleading
Honorable court,

First, please forgive my not-perfect english, Im a foreigner.
It all was an unintetional mistake. Probably it was a bad-click in the roll-menu (which determines the wage)+ my haste. Please consider, that I, immediately after I found out (Fynn wrote me a warning, but I logged in AFTER, when everything had gone wrong) denounced myself: I wrote to Aiyalla and informed him, to Fynn and to judge Caissadiplomat, asking for advice. Anyone of them could testify it.
Right now, Im giving Trust point to Aiyalla and if I see him in the pub, I ll buy him drink to compensate. I hope it will be enough and he wont be damaged.

Prosecutor indictment
Please don't call the Judge in the Court, he will come here, it is his job.
As first offence and because of the actions taking to compensate the victim Prosecution recommends mercy.
Vyky, you must read the law and know it.

Last defence pleading
As I said, it was a bad click, a mistake. I hope I know the law, but I can read it once more to be sure. Thanx to prosecutor for his interceding, and for his advice.

The defence called Caissadiplomat
His statement:
Please don't call me as a witness

The prosecutor called Bartisik
His statement:
I dont have much more to say than the evidence, I found him hiring Aiyalla under the minimum wage.

The prosecutor called Aiyalla
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:21

Lawsuit between Ceedat and Wiltshire

Ceedat was charged with commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation

As a level two, Ceedate should have known better. He is convicted and sentenced 10 pounds.
The defendant has been sentenced to 12 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Ceedat did hire Inara for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/nutmunkey/Criminal_Filth2.jpg

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The prosecution ask for proves for the repayment.
It is right that everyone deserves second chance.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Inara
His statement:
I applied for a job without really thinking about it and didnt even notice the guy was offering under minimum wage. He has already said that he is willing to pay the difference and i am quite happy with that.

Mistakes happen every1 deserves a second chance.

Inara

The prosecutor called MonkeyNut
His statement:
Your honour, a level 2 player should know better. This is not the first time I have been summoned to the dock as a witness in recent times and with the current spate of slavery in our town I beg the judge to stamp on this behaviour before it gets out of control.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

Canibal was charged with commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
This case is very much like two other ones. The penalty from the primary case shall be the full punishment

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Fraud - 006 001 Economic manipulation - buying one or more goods and reselling it against a higher price on the same market, in that Canibal did bought huge amounts of goods from the market of the town of Marlborough and putting goods back at the market selling them with higher prices violating the law of WIltshire.
The evidence: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=369068#369068

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant is guilty it is clear from all the screenshots.

Last defence pleading

His statement:
I am mayor i have compiled a huge quantity of screenshot to prove that he's guilty. But i have been 3 days without any cheap food, hhw, flour, wheat and corn on my markets because of his actions
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:22

Canibal was charged with commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
This case is very much like two other ones. As such I think just one penalty shall apply. This case is discharged.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Fraud - 006 001 Economic manipulation, in that Canibal did bought huge amounts of goods from the market of the town of Marlborough creating and abusing monopoly violating the law of WIltshire.
The evidence: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=369068#369068

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant is guilty, it is easily to be found in all teh screenshots

Last defence pleading

His statement:
I am mayor i have compiled a huge quantity of screenshot to prove that he's guilty. But i have been 3 days without any cheap food, hhw, flour, wheat and corn on my markets because of his actions
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyTue 28 Nov - 9:22

Pending lawsuits:

Wanhelsing County Slavery Pending
Vinczenty County Betrayal Pending
Wizardman County Slavery Pending
Potential County Slavery Pending
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006   Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006 EmptyFri 4 May - 15:38

These are all archived as of May 04, 2007
Back to top Go down

Filed Trials - Wiltshire, 2006
Page 1 of 1