Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Traitorousness] LYCIUS vs Cornwall - Guilty (7/5/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Traitorousness] LYCIUS vs Cornwall - Guilty (7/5/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Traitorousness] LYCIUS vs Cornwall - Guilty (7/5/06)   [Traitorousness] LYCIUS vs Cornwall - Guilty (7/5/06) EmptySun 7 May - 14:00

Bill of indictment wrote:
On the 4th day of May, LYCIUS committed treason against the town of Dartmouth and against the King. LYCIUS, along with unknown confederates, did seize the town hall of Dartmouth and declare himself as mayor. LYCIUS being a level 0 player with 0 RP points could not have taken the town by himself and must have many other low level citizens revolting with him. This demonstrates that LYCIUS has more knowledge of the mechanics of revolt than any citizen of his level should possess. LYCIUS has struck Dartmouth a foul blow before she could recover from the last attack. These heinous acts must not be tolerated.

First defence pleading wrote:
What do you say ?
Je suis francais

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Lycius, you are in contempt of court. “A person who is called in front of the court and shows contempt by mocking the charges, offending the court, or speaking any other language but His Majesty's English to the court shall be guilty of the charge Contempt of Court…The accused, if found guilty, shall face a fine of not less than 10 pounds.”

If you do not speak English then you must use a translator.

Your honor, since becoming mayor Lycius has done nothing to benefit the town of Dartmouth. He has begun charging 30,00 for a simple meal at the town hall tavern. Many citizens have complained about the difficulty they now have in finding food. He has deleted all of the public announcements from the town hall and replaced it with the message, “Vive la france!” Without the helpful advice that was posted in the town hall, new citizens will certainly not know where to look for jobs and food. Because of this hostile takeover, many in Dartmouth are sure to die. (Evidence may be found below)

Clearly, Lycius has taken the town for his own reasons, and to disrupt life in the country of England. We call for him to be hung from the neck until dead.

https://2img.net/h/i78.photobucket.com/albums/j120/elwiemann/townmeal.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i78.photobucket.com/albums/j120/elwiemann/townmessage.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i78.photobucket.com/albums/j120/elwiemann/townhalltavern.jpg

Last defence pleading wrote:
Bande de nul , vous n'etes meme pas capable de proteger une mairie

LeonardWashington (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
It is as if the French don't like us to play this game. For it is incredibly frustrating to live in a land where they can come over so easily and tear what happiness I had in this game away. Lycius' actions have forced this mayor to seriously think about leaving the town and perhaps leaving the country. What have we done to France to deserve such cruelty. His accomplices come over to England, and they charge ludacrous amounts for food at the tavern and do not hesitate to show their nationality. They have not sold any of the goods which leads me to beleive that they have no desire to leave. Lycius and his band of criminals must be caught and punished. To cripple this town for the second time in less than 2 weeks is autrocious. I could not care any less if every french player is deported from England, and Lycius is killed, along with any other player who has given him trust.

This is such a serious threat to the quality of this game that a serious penalty must be imposed. Serious actions must be taken if this life isn't to be wasted by french criminals who pick on new towns.

Their are many goods which have not been taken, I must assume that the prosecutor has pictures of them. Taxes are rolling in however, to the tune of nearly 1,000 pounds. Counting that and all the goods, I predict a loss to the TH and the citizens of Darmouth, nearly 1,500 pounds.

After the attack by Harald, having seen no money, I wonder what penalty this court could administer to bring true justice to the citizens of Dartmouth, for we have seen none as of yet.

I thank the court for allowing me to speak, I hold the court to the highest of my regards in its judicial integrity.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of traitorousness.
Considering the defendant does not dare to speak english. He's guilty of Contempt of Court.

Considering the defendant is offending the Court (I was born in France, and I know what mean "bande de nul"). He's guilty of Court Offense.

Considering the accused has started to sell meal for 30 pounds, he's guilty of Profiteering.

Considering the accused has deliberately take the Town of Dartmouth in an attempt to plunder it. He's guilty of Rebellion.

Considering the accused has displayed banners claiming "Vive la France", he's then considered as a treator to our Nation.

Considering he used his mayor position to send a message to all the town claiming once again "Vive la France"; The court consider this is clearly an attempt to our King's sovereignty. This is a High Treason case.

Considering the accused is a vagrant and is unknown in the Town as well as in the forums and he couldn't achieve this rebellion alone, the Court Highly suspect him of Witchcraft.

Considering you totalize nearly ALL the possible crimes, I will sentence you for the worst verdict I ever made.
I condemn you to be hung by neck until Death !
But the Death penalty is not enough for you, Once you'll be executed, your body will be imprisonned 5 days in jail and will only be able to get out of jail in exchange of a fine of 3000 pounds.

Tell to your clones that if they are caught, the sentence will be the same !
May your soul find the peace.
The defendant has been sentenced to death penalty. His execution will take place in 5 days.

Case judged by Lady Vaness
Back to top Go down

[Traitorousness] LYCIUS vs Cornwall - Guilty (7/5/06)
Page 1 of 1