Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Public disorder] Dark_devil vs Sevenoaks - Guilty (5/1/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Public disorder] Dark_devil vs Sevenoaks - Guilty (5/1/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Public disorder] Dark_devil vs Sevenoaks - Guilty (5/1/06)   [Public disorder] Dark_devil vs Sevenoaks - Guilty (5/1/06) EmptyThu 5 Jan - 7:35

Bill of indictment wrote:
This guy robbed lady Pastix on the road.
( 24-12-2005 04:02 )

Pastix is one of Sevenoaks' official traders.
The robber was waiting between Sevenoaks and Canterburry, new town waiting for traders, this is not an accident.

i wish that our justice will be strong and our strength will be straigth in this case of a women attack.

First defence pleading wrote:
I don't understand. I was begging on the road, sat down on a milestone when I saw this man, Pastix walking to Canterbury, I just stand up to ask him for 1 or 2 pounds, when he got scared and run away leaving behind him all he has got.

I would like to give him back everything he left, but when I returned to Canterbury today, I was stolen in my turn by a group of robbers. I transmitted this to the Prosecutor, believe me, I would have like to give back everything...

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
giving back everything can't make forgive an attack, and to Fast_arrow, i have to say that i'm very impressed with your snake tongue. Before earing you, i didn't knew that "true gentlemen" are used to rob people in order to give them back goods. (without mailing the attacked person, of course)
but i don't really know if that's the worst when earing that Pastix should be accused of leaving a figth when ambushed on the road.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Fast_arrow (called by the defence) wrote:
I d like to ask the court the readon of our presence here...

Dark_devil, noble citizen of sussex is accused of robbbing lady Pastix on the road

It seems to me that lady pastix did not fight with dark_devil and indeed run away from the fight leaving the goods to my customer and friend

My customers as a true gentleman decided to bring back those goods to its original owner but got robbed on the way to canterburry.

How could you say that picking goods that you found on the road is a crime,
Moreover lady pastix fail to ensure the safety of the goods and should be sued for cowardise and treason to the canterbury town

The state also has its responsability since the council fail to ensure safety on the road

My other issue is the quantity and quality of goods found by Dark_devil

The list of the goods lost by Lady pastix does not seems to match the one provided by dark_devil
I believe arranging a fine which would cover the debt would be a fair judgement

I thank your honor for her attention and i rest my case

Pastix (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I've been attackes this night b this man.I don't really remember all the things he stole to me, but here's the large minimum:
15 HW of cow
£80
15 meat
3 bottles of milk
4 corn bags
1 stick
3 fishes
I hope i'll get back my goods and that this man will be jailed, to stay far away from trading roads.

Relamir (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Setting yourself to attack people and consider it "begging" is just trying to twist the truth, as if Pastix did not run im sure you would have just mugged her, and laughed just as fast, probably giving some lame excuse that she killed herself leaving you her goods. Attempted theft is just as bad as theft and should be charged as so.

There is a certain point in which you can RP, but making things up just to keep yourself looking blameless is just shameful.

I believe that something more substantial than just a fine to "cover" the debt would be in order, so as he would not just do what he and any other thief out there wants the next time with the intention of just covering the debt again. I believe that this is one method of ensuring safety on the road from the residents of Sussex at least so should have at least something that would make others feel a lot less inclined to rob people.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Dark Devil - you have appeared in my court before. I have no more patience for you. You robbed poor Pastix. The fact that you yourself were later robbed, has no bearing on this case.
I shall remind the defendant that I could have responded with the sentance of death. Instead I have chosen to let the defendant sit in jail for two days and think about the crime he has perpetrated on an innocent traveller in my County. This will not be tolerated here. If I see you in this court again, you will hung by the neck until dead.. This is your last warning Dark Devil. I will hang you -- make no mistake about this.
I Further order you to toil in the county mines for 5 days after you are released form jail. I would like to see you in some way repay Pastix for his time by working in his fields if possible for a reduced rate.
If you do not show me proof of working in the mines, the prosecutor will charge you with contempt of an order fo this court. Guilty as Charged! Court ajourned!
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 2 days.
Back to top Go down

[Public disorder] Dark_devil vs Sevenoaks - Guilty (5/1/06)
Page 1 of 1