Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Public disorder] Dry vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Public disorder] Dry vs Wiltshire - Guilty Empty
PostSubject: [Public disorder] Dry vs Wiltshire - Guilty   [Public disorder] Dry vs Wiltshire - Guilty EmptyMon 2 Oct - 13:43

Lawsuit between Dry and Wiltshire

Dry was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
I reconstruct the events in this way. The robbery took place on the 7th. The event appears on Featherdancer's log just after reset. The defendant moved on the 8th and arrived on the 9th. The defendant provides circumstantial proof confirming Featherdancer's estimate of the lost goods. By purchasing an axe and at least two pieces of meat, Dry demonstrates that he came into sudden wealth and was acquiring the means to continue his chosen profession of highway robber.

This fine takes into account the estimated value of the lost goods. The court admonishes Dry to find a new method of making a living and to learn the lesson that 'crime does not pay.'
The defendant has been sentenced to 296 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Public Disorder-001-Crimes against Person and Property in that he did rob Featherdancer, a citizen of Bath, of 200 pounds and 8 fruit on the road between Bridgewater and Chard.

First defence pleading
This is a mistake obviously. In my visions I recall meeting Featherdancer on the road between Chard and Bridgewater but in no way I would ever commit such gruesome act like robbery. I am honest man and criminal activities arent attractive to me at all.I dont even know the victim. I just hope that the your honors will see the things how they're and wont punish me, totaly innocent person. I never commited any crimes before, I didnt robbed anyone nor killed anyone, I just went through life on my own path and this trial is a big and unpleasant surprise to me.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
The defendant is charged with Public Disorder-001-Crimes against Person and Property in that he did rob Featherdancer, a citizen of Bath, of 200 pounds and 8 fruit on the road between Bridgewater and Chard. This crime was duely reported in the prosecutor's thread of the Wiltshire inn as a matter of public record by Sajanzv, the honorable mayor of Bath, including a screenshot that contradicts the defendants testimony stating he did not commit the robbery. http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?
t=18885
In light of this damaging contradictory evidence the prosecutor's office is contemplating adding an additional charge of prjury unless the defendant amends his statement to the court.

Last defence pleading
While statements of the victim may call for the sympathy of your honor and the evidence may look solid, I am afraid I will have to demolish this web of black lies that continues to tarnish my reputation.
Firstly victim states that the day when I supposedly robbed her I was heading towards Chard. However I have proof and witness I called to trial should confirm that 09-09 I was at Bridgewater. It's impossible for me to go to Chard and when go back to Bridgewater in such short time. So this statement of victim is definitely false.
Secondly victim states that in a robbery I used a weapon - an axe. However at the time I didnt have one at all and actually my reason to go to Bridgewater was to buy one there as I couldnt find the axe in Chard. I indeed found one there and bought it on 09-09, what can be confirmed by my witness and a screenshot below. To repeal any doubts I must say that I arent rich enough to owe 2 axes nor it would make any sense for me to do so. So this victim's statement is false as well.
Thirdly in my visions I recall meeting other people on the road that day, how comes none of them there invited to confirm victim's statements ?
So I showed that the victim lied before the court not once but even twice what itself is punishable offence I believe. And as your honor now see the victim is quite capable of lying it brings no doubts that such person will do anything to succeed in her dark deeds. I have no doubt that evidence that speaks against me is faked.
As for additional charge of perjury - I didnt lie a single word before the court and I believe I did clearly show that it's Featherdancer who is lying.
I believe that the justice will be served and I will be found innocent Featherdancer will have to answer for his/her dark deeds as there is no excuse of framing other person and lying before court.
Evidence :
Town statistics of Bridgewater that will show I indeed was there at 09-09 :
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=17285&start=15
Screenshot of me buying the axe at 09-09 in Bridgewater :
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img206/3629/evidence1fz8.jpg

The defence called Mortaurat
His statement:
you honor,
I confirm that dry brought an axe the 09-09-2006 at 04:40.
his proof is not a fake.
thanks

The prosecutor called Featherdancer
His statement:
I was walking back to Bridgewater from Chard and Dry
who was walking towards Chard passed me. As he passed me, he suddenly spun and pulled an axe on me. I had no choice but to surender my money and fruit to him as I was defenceless. He took from me roughly 200 pounds and 8 fruit. As soon as I was able to, I brought this to the attention of Sajanzv, mayor of Bath who then informed the Public Prosecutor

The prosecutor called Sajanzv
His statement:
Your Honor,

It is as Featherdancer, a citizen of Bath, has stated here in Court, she was robbed by this individual called Dry on the road between Chard and Bridgewater. The information send to the Public Prosecutor is proof of that. That information was send to me by Featherdancer and I have just acted as the messenger to forward it to the Court.

Thank you.

Close the window
Back to top Go down

[Public disorder] Dry vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1