Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Public disorder] Am.Grog vs Wiltshire - Guilty (15/4/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Public disorder] Am.Grog vs Wiltshire - Guilty (15/4/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Public disorder] Am.Grog vs Wiltshire - Guilty (15/4/06)   [Public disorder] Am.Grog vs Wiltshire - Guilty (15/4/06) EmptySat 15 Apr - 16:41

Bill of indictment wrote:
Am.Grog and his associate Artix did rob BrianDuffy on 5 April at 04:02 of 4 bags of corn and approximately $101 on the road between Plymouth and Dartmouth.

I have seen BrianDuffy's screenshot. The victim has no reason to perjure himself as the alleged perpetrators were previously unknown to him.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The defendant has exhibited his guilt by fleeing to Arles, Provence, in the Holy Roman Empire.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

BrianDuffy (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I was walking from Plymouth to Dartmouth to have a drink with some friends when these two people came and took all my money and my food. I had never met these people before, so I could not have done anything to make them angry. I plead, however, that you do not deal too harshly with them; however I do demand settlement of my goods and money. It is up to you then to decide what to do with these two men.

Harekr (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Your Honor, we must look harshly at the crime of robbery on the King's Highway. These people are an impediment to trade and the prosperity of the land. The Crown and His subjects depend on your judgement to keep them safe from violent felons. The Crown asks for these bandits to be hung from the neck until dead.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
May the defendant rise!

on the charges of public disorder/robbery brought upon you: I find you guilty as charged!

I herebye sentance you to: 2 days inprisonment and a 100 pound fine.

You have showed no respect for the victim of your crime, the court of Wiltshire or the King of England by not showin up to court. Even less when you chose to flee the country to avoid your penalty. We can not tolerate this kind of behaviour and we will keep our eyes open for you in the future.

The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 2 days.

Case judged by Björkel
Back to top Go down

[Public disorder] Am.Grog vs Wiltshire - Guilty (15/4/06)
Page 1 of 1