Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Public disorder] Eptonic_termplor vs Sussex - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Public disorder] Eptonic_termplor vs Sussex - Guilty Empty
PostSubject: [Public disorder] Eptonic_termplor vs Sussex - Guilty   [Public disorder] Eptonic_termplor vs Sussex - Guilty EmptySun 18 Dec - 16:50

Bill of indictment wrote:
Your honor, I bring before you another case of slavery reported from Southampton, Sussex.

As stated within the laws of Sussex County and within the University the minimum wage for Sussex County is 16.00 pounds. Eptonic_termplor, I hereby bring charges of slavery against you as you have hired a fellow citizen for only 12.00 pounds.

14/12 05:23 : Eptonic_termplor hires StafonVantri for 12,00 pounds

You have a responsibility as a member of our community to uphold the laws of our county. You have failed in doing this therefore, you must suffer the consequences.

First defence pleading wrote:
was not aware that there was a minimum wage of 16 pounds. It was late and I did not even mean to hire. As I could not figure out how to cancel the job offer (Which I have figured out and now feel really stupid.) it was accepted at 12 pounds. I am willing to rehire the player that I have wronged and have laready contacted him on doing such. I am truly sorry in my wrongdoing.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Considering it was the FIRST mistake of Sir Eptonic_termplor; considering as well that he's really sorry and wish to ammends himself. The Accusation only requires a symbolic fine and reminds him that he must be aware of our County laws and he could have asked to his mayor or anyone in the forum how a job offer can be cancelled.

Last defence pleading wrote:
I thank you for your just decision and will gladly and proudly pay the fine.

StafonVantri (called by the defense) wrote:
I myself did not know of the minimum wage before all of this. In fact that was my second day of playing and was happy to see that I even got the job. I am sure that he did not mean to pay me under the minimum wage and he has even said that he will hire me again for 20 pounds to make up for the 4 that I was under paid. If you could please be as soft to him as you can. I have not been hurt in any way and wish him only good will. Thank you your honor.

Lorudce (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Your honor, I am honored to stand before you and offer testimony in this case.

It was reported to me that Eptonic_termplor had offered a job for 12,00 pounds. I sent him an note pointing out that this was beneath the minimum wage and asked him to cancel the job and repost it for at least the minimum wage of 16. Several hours later I logged in and saw that StafonVantri had been hired by Eptonic_termplor for 12,00 pounds.

Your honr, with the courts permission I would also like to add that the defendent has since mailed me and asked how to make ammends. I think he is willing to make restitution and learn from this and ask the court to consider that when rendering your judgment.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Please give the wronged pary a trust point at yout earliest convienience. I am certain this will not happen again.
The defendant has been sentenced to 1 pound fine.
Back to top Go down

[Public disorder] Eptonic_termplor vs Sussex - Guilty
Page 1 of 1