Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Public disorder] Pirekelafouine vs Sussex - Guilty (2/1/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Public disorder] Pirekelafouine vs Sussex - Guilty (2/1/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Public disorder] Pirekelafouine vs Sussex - Guilty (2/1/06)   [Public disorder] Pirekelafouine vs Sussex - Guilty (2/1/06) EmptyMon 2 Jan - 6:56

Bill of indictment wrote:
Pirekelafouine, you are charged of Robbery in an organized group with Miaou. You have stolen Sir Dark_Devil on the road of Canterbury.

26-12-2005 04:05 : You are weak: some of your characteristics are decreasing.
26-12-2005 04:04 : You have been robbed by un groupe composé de Miaou et de Pirekelafouine .
26-12-2005 04:04 : You have fought with un groupe composé de Miaou et de Pirekelafouine (Fight coefficient 5), who tried to rob you. Alas, he was much too much strong for you but he just left you struck in a field in the great company of a placid cow.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
I'm sorry for the delay, dear Jury. This is just another evidence that the defendant has absolutely no respect for our laws.
The Prosecution requires a fine equals to the estimated amount of robbed goods (if we cumulate what Pastix described and what Dark_Devil described, the total more or less 20% is 1500 pounds. In addition, for non-respect of this court, I'm asking for 2 days of jail. It's a lot of consideration for them to offer a warm place and a meal for the New Year Day...

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Dark_devil (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
That's true. I was gently walk to Canterbury when 2 men jumped on me by behind and attacked me before I had time to pull out my weapon. They stole me everything I had, it was composed of wheat (approximately 15 bags), meat (A LOT !!), cows (about 15), fishes, vegetables, 2 axes !! And some other stuff I don't remember exactly.
If all of these goods was belonging to me, it was not so grave, but I wanted to give them back to Pastix and now, I can't !

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
I shall remind the defendant that I could have responded with the sentance of death. Instead I have chosen to let the defendant sit in jail for three days and think about the drime he has perptrated on an innocent traveller in my County. This will not be tolerated here. If I see you in this court again, you will hung by the neck until dead.. I hope you are clear on this.
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 3 days.
Back to top Go down

[Public disorder] Pirekelafouine vs Sussex - Guilty (2/1/06)
Page 1 of 1