Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 May - 1:04

Lawsuit between Chambers and Wiltshire

Chambers was charged with the commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
This court finds Chambers guilty of slavery. However, his statements and actions show clear remorse and intent to attone for his misdeeds (the trust point has been given, he contacted the court to ask how to make up for it, although communication to make monetary ammends may be disrupted by Missx's death).

The court dismisses the trial with a warning to Chambers always try to be more careful in the future.

Verdict entered 16 May 1455
Ecthelion, Marquess of Dorset
Judge of Wiltshire

Bill of indictment
Chambers is has committed slavery on the 9th of May by hiring Missx for a wage of 12 pounds. Correspondence had been made to address this crime and no such attempt to remedy the situation has been made.

First defence pleading
First off I am a relatively new player myself. And because of my schedule I don't have a lot of time to get on here. Sometimes i may skip a day or two because there's no time for me to get on the computer. Anyway I was trying to hire some to pick my vegetables and I couldn't find out where to go. I was looking every where. The town hall, market etc. I found where to do this under the "my home" link. the week before this incident happened i accidentally picked my own vegetables. But this time I pressed hire thinking that another screen would come up and I could decide on how much money to pay some one. so I clicked it and it said i was trying to hire someone for 12 pounds. As soon as I saw this I remembered seeing somewhere that you could go to jail for working someone under 15 pounds. so I posted a topic on the forum asking what I should do. I also received a few Mails telling me to cancel the job offer but it was too late.I also recieved this mail:
------------------------------------------

Date : 2007-05-09 02:22:15

Chambers,
Yes, hiring at 12 pounds is against the law.
In the future, when this happens, the way to remedy the situation is to go to My Home --> Your Home --> Your Job Offers. In there, you can cancel the job offer.

Because it is too late for this now, the best course of action you can take is to:
- give Missx a Trust Point
- send her a PM asking if you can make up the 3 pound difference.
If you do those things, you will most likely be let off with a warning in the trial, and not have a conviction or a fine.

Regards,
Ecthelion

-------------------------

So I decided that I would do what Ecthelion suggested and give Missx some trust and make up the wages but I didn't no how or where to find here to speak with her because once again I'm relatively new also. So I say this was all an accident and I would be glad to make it up to Missx and the courts if you all would just let me know how to do this.

Prosecutor indictment
As the county of Wiltshire does feel passionate about your case, you will be given leniancy provided you make minimal effort to remedy the situation. MissX has not been given a trust point. The prosecution has found that only LeonardWashington has done so. Chambers must have already given away too many. The prosecution requests an extension to the case so as appropriate compensation can be made to the victim before the verdict. The prosecution shall coordinate compensation with the defendant who seems willing to correct the mistake. A loaf of bread shall be purchased by Chambers at 10.50 and a trust point must be given. The county will endeavor to transfer the money to Missx for her loss. Having completed his side of the verdict, the prosecution moves to dismiss the case.

Last defence pleading
I have recently given Missx My trust an apology and offered to purchase a loaf of bread at 11 pounds. Please inform me on how to purchase a loaf of bread from her unless you transfer the money.
Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

The prosecutor called Riendeau

Last edited by on Fri 18 May - 1:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 May - 1:05

Lawsuit between BabyLone and Wiltshire

BabyLone was charged with the commission of traitorousness.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of traitorousness.
This court finds Babylone guilty of Treason against the King of England.

His two actions show clear treasonous intent.

Although he initially showed intent to cooperate with the court, he has refused to provide any proof of his remourse (by working in the mines), despite multiple attempts from the judge to contact him for this evidence.

The court therefore must sentence him in accordance with his crime. Babylone is sentenced to 1 day in prison and to pay a 50 pound fine to the treasury of the king.

Verdict delivered 14 May, 1455
Ecthelion
Judge of Wiltshire
Marquess of Dorset
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 1 day.

Bill of indictment
Babylone is in the process of raising an army to dethrone the king. This goes in direct disobedience to Book 4: 001 Treason, Whosoever shall raise an army against the King shall be guilty of treason.

First defence pleading
*Stand in front of the judge with humility*

Dear Sir Prosecutor, Lord Leonardwashington of Reading.

Reminder:
Whosoever is accused of a crime in the County of Wiltshire, shall have the right to a Defence Counsel. This Defence Counsel shall have access to evidence under the right to disclosure, and shall provide mitigating evidence, testimony, witnesses, and may argue points of law regarding only the accused’s criminal charges.

I believe that in accordance to the law i have the right to obtain a fair trial, in the stricte respect of the rules established by our government.

Due to a delay, or a failure from your services, i have not been granted a lawyer, nor the complete files, including witness list, evidences, origin of the evidences.

Beside no report from the enquiry conducted by the Winchester constabulary is available since evidence have been bought up by a citizen and not a member from the winchester, reading or any other constabulary.
(008-005-002-001/002/003)

Therefore the charges brought against me, should be canceled since the evidence have not been gathered accordingly to the law and procedure.

Carrying on such prosecution would be relevant from the folowing article:
2. Any official, appointed or elected, who attempts to circumvent or manipulate the valid judicial processes of the County of Wiltshire, is punishable with one day's imprisonment.

Thank for hearing my plead and hope you will respect the rules of my beloved county.

*sit back quietly and look up at KuraiToki*

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant must have mistaken his duties and abilities from his interpretation of the law. The county is not responsible to provide a lawyer for the defendant. The law merely protects the right for a defendant to hire one. The evidence and witness list is simple and can easily be seen by anyone who looks at his profile. A screen shot by this prosecutor illustrates that BabyLone "WANT TO KILL THE KING AND NEED FREEMEN TO FIGHT WITH ME".

It does not matter which citizen has scene the profile of this man, because all can see he plots to dethrone the king. The evidence however, was offered by KuraiToki.

This case is clear. All the evidence has been set before you BabyLone. If you wish representation, then you must send me a personal message and I will forward all documents to your lawyer, not appointed by the court.

Due to the civil manner presented by the defendant, the prosecution is inclined to attempt a rehabilitative procedure rather than punitive. The prosecution suggests a deferment of this verdict pending one week's work in the mine. Of course, the defendant must never commit an offense similiar to this one within one year and must clean up his character.

If defendant can apologize for his actions, take the appropriate steps to remedy his behavior, and work in the mine for week (showing proof to the Public Prosecutor), I move that this sentence be deferred for one year.

The prosecution reserves the right for rebuttal your honor.

Last defence pleading
*Stand asecond in front of the judge with humility*

Dear Sir Prosecutor, Lord Leonardwashington of Reading.

My bad temper along with my drinking habits has led me to this situation. I will therefor accept my punishment and already started to work at the mine.

Nevertheless, our beloved king betrayed us by leaving us for other country. I feel ashame and sad and i can not and will not promess that my intention towards our king has changed. I do not wish to do any harm to britain but considering the little interrest shown by the king and i can not any longer show him respect and support him as i have always been by the past.

May you see in my word more sadness than hate...

The defence called Donmez
His statement:
Why did you call me?
I dont know who Babylone is.
I dont know anything about the case.
I dont know who KuraiToki is.
I do not see anything that the defence has called me.
It seems the new public prosecuter is so inexperienced.

Please, do not want me to spend my valuable time with this clumsy mistakes.

The prosecutor called KuraiToki
His statement:
"Bill of indictment

Babylone is in the process of raising an army to dethrone the king. This goes in direct disobedience to Book 4: 001 Treason, Whosoever shall raise an army against the King shall be guilty of treason.
"
As stated in the Bill; Babylone has commited treason against the king by attempting to over throw him..

He states in his defence;
"Due to a delay, or a failure from your services, i have not been granted a lawyer, nor the complete files, including witness list, evidences, origin of the evidences."

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rebellionya6.png

You yourself sent this to me, I do not understand why you would not recall such a thing.

And refering to Book 4: 001 Treason, Whosoever shall raise an army against the King shall be guilty of treason. "

This is clearly seen as follows.

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rebellion2sj1.png

With these two pieces of evidences, this is clearly treason against the king.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 May - 1:05

BabyLone County Traitorousness Guilty
Nai Salisbury Fraud Pending
Chambers County Slavery Discharged
Alburt County Public disorder Pending
Back to top Go down

To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3