Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scholars of Wiltshire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iulius_Catullus
Rector
Iulius_Catullus

Number of posts : 13
Locaton : Winchester, Wiltshire
Registration date : 2005-12-17

Scholars of Wiltshire Empty
PostSubject: Scholars of Wiltshire   Scholars of Wiltshire EmptyMon 9 Jan - 8:08

There You can post what You want to learn or teach in Wiltshire University. Plan of lessons will be created by Your demands.
Back to top Go down
scarabecus
Student
scarabecus

Number of posts : 7
Locaton : Southampton
Registration date : 2005-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Scholars of Wiltshire   Scholars of Wiltshire EmptyMon 9 Jan - 9:47

I want to learn Greek, biology and anatomy.

I want to teach greek. I remind the the rate of the teacher doesn't influ what the student learn, even when the student has higher rate than the teather... Laughing. I know it's strange...
Back to top Go down
Iulius_Catullus
Rector
Iulius_Catullus

Number of posts : 13
Locaton : Winchester, Wiltshire
Registration date : 2005-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Scholars of Wiltshire   Scholars of Wiltshire EmptyMon 9 Jan - 12:24

Ok. From now there we will have just one class for learning of languages, until we will not have more than 4 students in our University. If another teacher will have more than one student for his lessons, second class will be opened, just ask me to do so. I can let teachers start working, but without students it has no reason, teacher is losing money.
Back to top Go down
Edge
Student

Number of posts : 1
Locaton : Marlborough
Registration date : 2006-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Scholars of Wiltshire   Scholars of Wiltshire EmptyWed 11 Jan - 15:54

I'm here...

As I told you some daux ago, I would study most anything, until I find enough scholars interested in my lessons.
Back to top Go down

Scholars of Wiltshire
Page 1 of 1