Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases Empty
PostSubject: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:14

This is the unarchived trial section, lots to do.

Lawsuit between Faisal and Wiltshire

Faisal was charged with the commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Faisal, on the charge of Public Disorder, abuse of power, this court finds you guilty.

The player in question violated the Oath of the Wiltshire army. The court convicts you 2 days in prison.

Tropinha,Lord of Salisbury
Wiltshire County Judge
3 February 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 2 days.

Bill of indictment
Faisal is charged under the seventh book of law (Public Disorder), chapter 4 (Abuse of Power), for dereliction of duty as an appointed official in connection with the attempted revolt in Southampton on 29 January 1455.

The Wiltshire Army is a volunteer force and membership is granted only upon request of the soldier and the approval of the Captain. Upon applying to the Wiltshire Army, the soldier Faisal did swear an oath of fealty to the King and Duke, swear to uphold the laws of our land, and to protect her citizens. As such, the defendant Faisal should be considered an appointed official of Wiltshire County, having been duly appointed by the Captain and by proxy, the Duke himself.

His actions were taken while still serving in the Wiltshire Army and with access to the group's intelligence and defense status and are in direct contradiction to the army's stated purpose. His attempted revolt is an affront to all soldiers that once called him friend and were proud to stand at his side in defense of their homes and lives. He has brought dishonor to himself and to the fine soldiers of the Wiltshire Army who remain steadfast in their purpose.

First defence pleading
nice story.. really touche Smile

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,

The defendant clearly intends only to mock the court rather than form a reasonable effort to defend himself on this charge. Perhaps an additional charge of contempt of court is warranted - I leave that to your discretion, sir.

This charge was filed at the request of the Captain of the Wiltshire Army. The defendant, Faisal, has been accused of (and is on trial for) Betrayal, in that he did revolt against the town of Southampton on 29 January 1455, while also serving in the Wiltshire Army.

Sworn to protect and serve the people of Wiltsire, Faisal violated his oath and is, in the opinion of the prosecutor and Captain, guilty of dereliction of duty.

The Abuse of Power charge, under the Public Disorder indictment, is the most relevant to this case as the defendant had direct knowledge of the defenses of Southampton at the time of his attempted revolt. Under the terms of the enlistment contract, the prosecution feels it has laid the foundation for the recognition of any soldier of the Wiltshire Army, or other recognized armed group that has sworn fealty to the Duke and County, as an appointed public offical; hence they are subject to this indictment for such an eggregious violation of their oath and the law.

The prosecution recommends a guilty verdict with a sentence of 2 days imprisonment (the maximum allowable under this indictment and in this case is three days imprisonment).

Indictment entered this 2nd day of February 1455.

Renault, Lord of Southampton
Wiltshire County Public Prosecutor

Last defence pleading
aye.. i c

The prosecutor called Collen
His statement:
Honorable Judge, Good Count, Council Members, Lords, Ladies, and gentlemen,

I stand before the court today a troubled and dismayed man, yet a man of clear, chosen purpose. I am a soldier of the Wiltshire Army, and like any other soldier, my purpose is to devote my life to the safety and protection of the fair land and its worthy people. Just as I, myself, have freely undertaken such a duty, all soldiers of Wiltshire are sworn to share such a purpose before any man or woman attains the unique position of membership in the County of Wiltshire’s own army. Sworn I say; yet two who live are foresworn! Medci and Faisal, I name thee traitors to the Wiltshire Army, the County of Wiltshire, the good people that we serve, and the elevated position of soldier in the Wiltshire Army. Only one other has dared to commit such a heinous crime, and he lies dead, killed by the just and proper authorities. Medci and Faisal deserve to join the dead for assaulting free towns in Wiltshire, seeking to harm the people within, and betraying the trust integral to their position in the county as Soldiers of Wiltshire.

I present as evidence, the free choice involved in joining the Wiltshire Army, the only army that is formed as an express arm of the government and the only army to be recognized by the government as a county controlled protector of the land in times of war. The very first line of the Army Application delineates the fact that all members of the army have volunteered and are present by personal request:

"Greetings and well met recruit,

Bravely done in requesting to join the bulwark of defense that shelters our homes and families."

The Application is the first official contact that the army provides; multiple copies of the Application are publicly and privately posted in the Wiltshire Inn, the Wiltshire Army Forum, and the Wiltshire Council. From the very outset, the purpose is made clear in order to evidence the duty to serve the land, a duty unique to the position of soldiers in the Wiltshire Army. Again, I quote from the Application:

"Most importantly, tell me why you want to join this company of soldiers sworn to serve our land with their very lives."

The actions that are required are listed, clearly calling for support of the land and its people as seen in yet another quote from the Application:

"The actions that will be requested once you join will include working to gain strength, marching on patrols once you have a strength of 50 or above, purchasing weapons, reporting to the army every two weeks by posting on the army site, and supporting your brothers and sisters as we support our land and its people."

A time of reflection is required prior to taking the oath of joining since the call to honor and chivalry will be bound by an oath if the applicant accepts a position in the county by joining the county’s own army:

"If such a task is right for you, then you are the one we are looking for. If you join, you will never regret the honorable fellowship and chivalric ideals that we espouse. This role will not be for everyone, yet for those of you who can take my offered hand, I will be glad to call you brothers and sisters."

The call for sworn loyalty is clear upon joining, and ever after admission to the army, as is the focus of that sworn loyalty:

"Provide a binding contractual oath of loyalty to the Grand Army of Wiltshire, the Count of Wiltshire, and the County of Wiltshire with the people herein."

Even in the closing lines of the very Application, the Wiltshire Army, protector of the land and its people, requires a devotion to honorable service to the land and its people as a chosen vocation and voluntary action:

"Good luck recruit, the land requires your honorable service to protect all that we hold dear."

A soldier of Wiltshire has a special status as a member of an armed group expressly supported by the government elected by the people. In addition to the laws that govern all citizens, ducal decree calls for a high standard of conduct for soldiers who hold a unique position of county power:

By Decree of the Count of Wiltshire:
"Concerning the Armed Groups
Published the 06-19
All armed groups serving the County of Wiltshire and its citizens, Army and Orders alike, shall treat each other with all the respect and reverence due to their respective stations.

The members of the armed groups serving Wiltshire are held to the highest standards of honour, virtue and morality. The members shall not be dishonourable, dishonest, deceptive or unfair to each other.

The interest of Wiltshire's safety precludes petty arguments."

The call to honor and voluntary service to the land, the people, and the government has been clearly and freely chosen by the two traitors, Medci and Faisal. They have betrayed the trust of the People, the Government elected by the People, and the King from whom all rights of man are derived. I freely name Medci and Faisal traitors, knowingly guilty of assault upon all that they have freely chosen to honor and protect.

Medci and Faisal have betrayed the land and the positions of authority held by soldiers of the Wiltshire Army, abusing their unique positions as Soldiers of Wiltshire.

Hanging it too good for Medci and Faisal.

I thank the court for allowing me to defend the honor of all gallant soldiers past and present who knowingly give so much in the free service of our land and its people. My brothers and sisters in the Wiltshire Army deserve justice upon the heads of the two traitors, as do all honest people in the land that we serve.

Last edited by on Fri 4 May - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:15

Faisal was charged with the commission of betrayal.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of betrayal.
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Faisal, on the charge of Betrayal, rebelling against town of Southampton, this court finds you guilty.

The defendant, has tried to revolt against the town of Southampton like the evidence shows. The defendant confirmed his intencions of rebellion and will be punished with 3 days in prison and pay a fine of 50 pounds.

Wiltshire County Judge
3 February 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 3 days.

Bill of indictment
Faisal is charged with an act of Betrayal under Chapter 3, Book 4 of the Wiltshire County Laws, for his rebellion against the town of Southampton on January 29, 1455, as witnessed by Tormann:

29-01-2007 04:07 : Une tentative de révolte a eu lieu devant la mairie, et vous avez contribué à la mater. Dans la mêlée, vous avez reconnu Faisal parmi les assaillants.

First defence pleading
i dont like the prices of the market in this town.. they get on decreasing and decreasing..
a decent person cant even have ne profit of ne thing now.
even the TH prices are getting lower and lower. .
so i revolt against it.
-_-

Prosecutor indictment
Once an honored soldier of the Wiltshire Army, the defendant Faisal has been corrupted by the criminals he once sought to defend his neighbors from. His lust for coin has overcome his good judgement and he has sought to overpower the duly elected mayor for personal gain.

The witness, Tormann, is traveling and is unable to appear to testify; however, I have received his testimony and present it here:
https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/Renault_2007/Prosecutors%20Office/FaisalRevoltSH0129Tormann.jpg

The defendant, Faisal, has been removed from the ranks of the Wiltshire Army for this transgression against the people of Southampton, whom he swore to protect.

The prosecution recommends a guilty verdict and a sentence of not less than 3 days in prison coupled with a minimum fine of 50 pounds. Indictment entered this 31st day of January 1455.

Last defence pleading
i said wat i have to say . do watever u want

The prosecutor called Tormann
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:15

Lawsuit between Gonarcher and Wiltshire

Gonarcher was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
In the case of Wiltshire vs Goanrcher, on the charge of Slavery, in that you did hired Tomikc for less than the minimum wage,this court finds you guilty.

The court understands new players difficulty to learn the Laws of Wiltshire. You also have regreted from your act but the Court can´t pact with this type of crimes. You are convicted to pay a fine of 5 pounds and you are provided to give a trust point to Tomikc

Wiltshire County Judge
5 February 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to 5 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Gonarcher is charged under the Second book: Slavery, chapter 1: Minimum Wage, article 2, for hiring Tomikc in Dorcester for 12 pounds on 30 January 1455, 3 pounds under the minimum wage of Wiltshire County, as witnessed by Riendeau thus:

30/01 18:23 : Gonarcher hires Tomikc for 12,00 pounds.

First defence pleading
eh.. opps.. err.. i dunno..

nvm no witness so it is nvm..

sry i did not know it..
will accpet punishment.

Prosecutor indictment
Gonarcher is a new player and has received advice from his neighbors on how to correct this situation in the future. The evidence is clear and the defendant admits guilt.

The prosecution recommends a light sentence consisting of a reduced fine of 5 pounds and a court order to provide a trust point to his victim, Tomikc.

Indictment entered this 31st day of January 1455.

Last defence pleading
hmm... sry.. only when ppl call me then i know have 2nd saying.. sry u all wait..

erm, i should have read it properly 1st, then make sure i never put 15.. that time i was so happy to get my wheat thing. then i see hire thing also. So i just see 12- something, then i just put 12, and not sure that need min 15. i saw the mail, a lot ppl kind enough to tell me. but i want go change = too late becoz ppl accept already... i really have no excuses for saying not guilty.. so erm..
i just plead for lighter sentnace..

The prosecutor called Riendeau
His statement:
I had earlier emailed a quick message to Renault, Wilthire County Public Prosecutor alerting him to a potential slavery hiring. He replied that he would PM the new resident.

Alas Gonarcher decided to still hire on at 3 pounds below minimum wage. This effects the economy everytime it is done.

Hopefully take in to account it being a new resident when it comes time to level the penalty.

The prosecutor called Tomikc
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:18

Faisal was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
In the Wiltshire vs Faisal, on the charge of Public Disorder, Betrayal against the elected Count, this Court finds you guilty.

The evidences are clear like the statements of Illynya and Miniphoenix( our Council Member ). For this reason the Court by the name of his Judge Tropinha78, convicts you to 2 days in prison and 50 pounds of fine.

Wiltshire County Judge
5 February 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 2 days.

Bill of indictment
Faisal is charged under the seventh book, Public Disorder, chapter 5, article 1, Conspiracy: for publicly denouncing the authority of the duly elected Council and stating his intent to revolt at the castle in Oxford.

This public outburst transpired late on January 30, 1455, in the Legionnaire Tavern in Southampton and was witnessed in its entirety by the bartender, Illynya and in part by the esteemed councilor Minipheonix.

If found guilty of this charge, the accused is punishable with up to 25% of the maximum punishment set on the crime of Betrayal, as set forth in the Laws of Wiltshire County, Book 4, Chapter 2, Article 1.

First defence pleading
and u really believe that?

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,

The prosecution offers into evidence the unabridged tavern conversation from the Legionnaire on 30 January 1455 as presented to the Prosecutor by the bartender, Illynya, who was present for the entire conversation and has corroborated this in her testimony.

The prosecution apologizes for the length and viral content of this message, however, it presents to the defendant's state of mind and intent. (best to read from the bottom up)

Conversation extracted and following in next post, it makes this one too big. It requires two posts to complete.

The prosecution would like to remind the court that Conspiracy is a crime of intent, not one of action. No revolt against the castle at Oxford need happen for the offense of Conspiracy to have been committed - the crime is present in the words of the defendant, in his stated intent to revolt. As such, if convicted, he is subject only up to 25% of the maximum allowable punishment for the offense of Public Disorder - Rebellion against the Castle.

The esteemed Councilor, Miniphoenix, has also offered testimony in that she witnessed a portion of this dialogue. The witnesses reputations and honor are clean and the prosecution has no doubt that they have presented factual testimony and evidence against the defendant, Faisal.

As the maximum sentence for Public Disorder - Rebellion are defined only as being a fine or prison term at the discretion of the judge, the prosecution recommends a guilty verdict with a sentencing recommendation of 2 days imprisonment and a 50 pound fine for this offense.

Last defence pleading
u can easily copy paste ne conversation from the tavern.. not a big deal.

these are but false accuses against me.
i say many good things.. that isnt mentioned by them ?? and when did i say that . thats only forgery of the tavern talk.

The prosecutor called Illynya
His statement:
I was present at the Legionnaire when the aforementioned incident occurred.

The prosecutor called Miniphoenix
His statement:
Yesterday (The 30th of January) I saw that a few people were gathered in the tavern and went in to speak. When I entered, Faisal was in the middle of saying that he would attack the castle. I told Faisal that he could not attack the castle from Southampton. He said he was going to Oxford. This can be seen at the following link: https://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/miniphoenix/?action=view&current=tavern.jpg

Last edited by on Fri 2 Mar - 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:18

"nya : lol
Illynya : Not as long as I'm in the militia
Urukubarr : and crazy
Urukubarr : 255lbs
Illynya : lol
Urukubarr : 6 ft tall
Urukubarr : especially me
Urukubarr : heh
Illynya : Too many people standing in the way
Illynya : They'd bever get to him
Urukubarr : agreed
Illynya : There's no way in hell I'd vote for them
Urukubarr : they will have me to deal with
Illynya : If they do, I'll leave
Urukubarr : im jest saying if they do
Illynya : Everyone here loves the_light
Urukubarr : but
Urukubarr : good to know they wont
Urukubarr : the light is my friend and although we have magic fights i will help him any way i can
Illynya : I don't think the Patrons will ever take over here
Urukubarr : lol
Illynya : which is nothing to sneeze at
Illynya : And the Octavian Legion
Illynya : And mine too
Urukubarr : it will be
Urukubarr : although that isnt much now
Urukubarr : they will feel my wraith
Urukubarr : if patrons takes over and they do somthing to the light that isnt fair i swear
Urukubarr : although im not a political person
Illynya : 'demonspawn' came up
Urukubarr : well ill elt you know one thing
Illynya : Telling them he's evil
Urukubarr : how so?
Illynya : brainwashing their citizens
Urukubarr : they start bashing him?
Illynya : But man o man
Illynya : I don't know why, I guess I haven't been around long enough
Urukubarr : full topic on how much they hate him?
Illynya : A great lot
Urukubarr : lol and how much would that be?
Illynya : I learned just how much the Patrons hate our mayor
Illynya : There's an IRC for when taverns are down
Urukubarr : ... the exploration thingie?
Illynya : Firedragons did a striptease
Illynya : there are people there from different towns too
Illynya : We went into the RK chat
Urukubarr : how so?
Illynya : last night was pretty interesting
Illynya : or light
Urukubarr : lol was it peacefull not having to deal with me the past 2 days?
Illynya : Email Caissa
Urukubarr : well your no help[
Illynya : except to work
Illynya : I've never been
Illynya : I don't know
Urukubarr : jest go to the church?
Urukubarr : so what do i do?
Illynya : oh yeah
Urukubarr : so mass tomarrow...
Illynya : Attacking TH because you're 'bored' is not a good excuse
Urukubarr : well im physcotic but im harmless
Urukubarr : loll
Illynya : Who is also a nutcase
Urukubarr : ive noticed
Illynya : And join Medci
Urukubarr : yep
Illynya : He wants to become a criminal
Illynya : but it was pretty freaky
Illynya : I don't know how far you can scroll on that
Urukubarr : hmm.....
Illynya : okay...
Urukubarr : and i dont think he likes me much
Faisal leaves the tavern while bowing down to everyone and the flag.
Faisal : u can whisper all u want
Faisal kicks uru in the guts
Urukubarr : cya
Urukubarr whisperd into your ear: : i think that this guy is searously messed up
Faisal : bbye
Faisal : ;S:
Faisal : and its 2 49 am hre
Faisal : got a lecture in morning
Faisal : ya me off now
Faisal mumbles something incomprehensible.
Illynya : brb
Faisal : sadly it is
Faisal : lol
Illynya : That's a bit creepy
Urukubarr : good for you
Faisal : i am micheal
Faisal : i like kids
Faisal : kids
Illynya : not again
Faisal : :"(
Urukubarr makes faisal's leg dissapear for kicking him
Faisal : freak on a leash
Urukubarr makes a pillow and blanket appear and goes over to the corner and lays down
Illynya : yep
Faisal kicks uru
Faisal : done whispeing?
Urukubarr yawns
Faisal : ok
Faisal : :'(
Illynya whispers to nom_personnage_deux: Urukubarr : I can't I asked Caissa once
Urukubarr whisperd into your ear: : only caissa can
Urukubarr whisperd into your ear: : yeah there is but i dont think you can do it
Illynya whispers to nom_personnage_deux: Urukubarr : There's no way to chuck people out
Illynya : Nope, I'm uncorruptable
Urukubarr whisperd into your ear: : and i dont like being called a bad guy and being called corrupt
Urukubarr whisperd into your ear: : yep
Illynya whispers to nom_personnage_deux: Urukubarr : he's a nutcase
Faisal stares at uru
Faisal : corrupt her too
Faisal : nice
Illynya : Nope, I'm not messenger girl anymore
Urukubarr whisperd into your ear: : this guy is starting to give me a bloody headache with all his negativity
Kandigoddess leaves the tavern while bowing down to everyone and the flag.
Kandigoddess : lol
Kandigoddess : s
Kandigoddess : suck faisal
Urukubarr : NEVER!!!!!!!!!
Urukubarr : gimmie a bananna!
Kandigoddess : tell cass I love him when you see him ok?
Kandigoddess : bye bye
Faisal : bye kandi
Illynya : bye Kandi
Kandigoddess : Yes there is!
Faisal : oks
Faisal : no piggy
Faisal : yea
Kandigoddess : oh crap i gotta go!
Urukubarr : anyone?
Urukubarr : any one want some faisal soup?
Kandigoddess : yes there is !
Kandigoddess : piggy?
Illynya : But you'll need more than that if you want to eat the next day
Faisal : no song like that kandi
Illynya : nope, you just need 90 pounds
Kandigoddess : how much money saved up ?
Kandigoddess : I was gonna do that
Illynya : you need to get 2 from the church, Kandi
Kandigoddess : do you have to have clothes and stuff?
Urukubarr picks up faisal and puts him into the water
Kandigoddess : huh?
Kandigoddess : ?
Urukubarr makes another untippable caultron of boiling water appear in front of him
Illynya : you need 2
Faisal : 3
Kandigoddess : how many rp do you have to have to get to the next level?
Faisal : yes will do
Illynya : bye
Miniphoenix leaves the tavern while bowing down to everyone and the flag.
Kandigoddess : bye!
Miniphoenix waves.
Miniphoenix : bye!
Miniphoenix : nice talking to all of you
Miniphoenix : i'm going to go
Miniphoenix : ok...well
Kandigoddess : you should listen to it sometime
Faisal : i didnt hear that one
Kandigoddess : downward spiral is my fav album
Urukubarr focouses all his attention on the muffin
Faisal : but the hand that feeds is rocking
Kandigoddess : and piggy
Faisal : i like that one too
Illynya hands Urukubarr a muffin
Faisal : the great below
Kandigoddess : march of the pigs is a good song
Urukubarr : oh great look at the mess you made
Urukubarr : IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!
Faisal kicks the pot of water down
Faisal : leave her alone spy
Urukubarr : water*
Urukubarr throws kandi back into the whater
Faisal : oh
Illynya : lol,I was about to remind him
Miniphoenix : my son will be very greatful
Miniphoenix : thank you for sparing me Uru
Urukubarr : kid*
Kandigoddess : well, he handed the disasters pretty good, he is just kinda stupid
Faisal : which other song u like of nin ?
Urukubarr is about to drop mini into the boiling water then he rembers she has a kd and puts her down on the ground
Faisal : and at the end he get elected again
Urukubarr puts kandi down and picks up min
Faisal : they all say that..
Kandigoddess : owww!
Miniphoenix : lol
Kandigoddess : My butt feels funny!
Faisal : put the spy instead
Kandigoddess : I don't like bush
Urukubarr pulls her out of the water
Miniphoenix pulls Kandi out
Miniphoenix : that hurts.
Miniphoenix : don't put her in boiling water!
Faisal waves flag
Miniphoenix scream
Faisal : good go bush ..
Faisal : ahhh all us
Urukubarr : now then
Kandigoddess : USA
Urukubarr picks kandi up off the table and puts her into the boiling water
Kandigoddess : Well Illynya what are you choking on?
Faisal : wher eu from ?
Faisal : btw i never met u kandi
Illynya coughs
Faisal : ;)
Faisal : i like it
Kandigoddess : that is kinda kinky
Faisal : willl u stay down on your knees
Miniphoenix stares at the strange spectacle.
Kandigoddess : Love that song!
Kandigoddess : Lol
Kandigoddess : will you bite the hand that feeds you?
Urukubarr turns kandi back into a human
Faisal listens to the hand that feeds
Urukubarr pulls out a dead toad and drops it into the water
Kandigoddess closes eyes
Urukubarr puts her on the table
Illynya : Hmm, I should look at tomorrow's menu
Faisal : oh yea soup yum yum
Kandigoddess : RIBBITT?
Kandigoddess eyes get really big
Urukubarr picks up kandi
Urukubarr magically makes a boiling pot of water appear in front of him
Miniphoenix : that's good
Kandigoddess : ribbit ribbit ribbit RIBBIT Belch!
Urukubarr : no how about TOAD soup
Miniphoenix : how about iguana stew?
Faisal catches the frog
Faisal : frog soup ne one?
Miniphoenix : is the fly good?
Urukubarr feeds kandi a fly
Faisal : good
Kandigoddess : Ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit!
Kandigoddess : ribbit ribbit!
Urukubarr : i dont care
Faisal : and some one who think s as a goddess of candies
Kandigoddess : ha ha ha!!
Urukubarr : yep
Kandigoddess : nope, not a toad
Kandigoddess : so there!
Kandigoddess : and the true love protection thingy going on
Faisal : i am the floating head among some friends and spies
Kandigoddess : I have the goddess powers
Urukubarr turns kandi back into a toad
Faisal : nope
Urukubarr : NO ONE WORM!
Kandigoddess : i am!
Faisal : i am
Urukubarr : no one is immune to my magics
Faisal : sure u were
Faisal : i am immune
Miniphoenix : i was catching up
Urukubarr turns faisal into a worm
Faisal : quiet
Illynya : hey, careful with that mug, they
Faisal : ya a too quite
Kandigoddess : Mini you are quiet lol
Faisal throws a mug at mini
Faisal : and one is here
Faisal : ok one spy gone somewhre
Urukubarr : LOL!
Faisal : yes plz do
Kandigoddess : I need to get some clothes on, if you are spies, I don't want you to see my booty!
Faisal hides behind the bar again
Illynya tends bar
Faisal : except of the kind bartenter
Faisal : surrouneded with spies
Illynya : Nope, I'm just a bartender
Urukubarr : or mabye... ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! *me points at Illynya*
Faisal : yup
Kandigoddess : !
Kandigoddess : Ahh your all spies
Illynya : Or maybe that's mini....
Faisal : hes a spy
Urukubarr : or i think thats what his paranoid dillusions are...
Illynya : I thought you were a spy
Urukubarr : because im apparently an assassin and ive come to kill him...
Kandigoddess puzzled
Kandigoddess : Thanks I guess
Faisal : new blood good
Kandigoddess : why u think that
Faisal : so nice meeting u kandi
Faisal : i am goign to die soon
Faisal : much
Faisal : dont worry .. i dont bite
Faisal : nothing sarcastic
Kandigoddess : thanks urukubarr
Kandigoddess : he he?
Kandigoddess : hey! whats that supposed to mean?
Urukubarr : yeppo congrats
Kandigoddess : thank you
Faisal : hehe
Faisal : nice name
Faisal : congrats btw kandi
Faisal : and i dont know why people wana get married
Kandigoddess : he wanted it too!
Faisal : nice ..
Faisal : admit it
Illynya : You wanted to marry Cassanova....
Faisal : yes admit yr a spy
Kandigoddess : Cass gave me a ring!
Urukubarr : ... admit what????
Faisal : huh ?
Illynya : Admit it, Uruk
Illynya : Maybe he's jealous
Urukubarr enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Urukubarr leaves the tavern while bowing down to everyone and the flag.
Faisal : they got contacts out side too
Kandigoddess : Yay!
Urukubarr : AAAAhhHAhaHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Faisal : see spies illynya
Miniphoenix : gonna marry cassanova!
Urukubarr : STALKER RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miniphoenix : here's the lucky lady
Faisal offers a glass to Kandigoddess
Miniphoenix : ooo
Kandigoddess : why?
Kandigoddess : I was bored
Urukubarr : I FEEL THREATENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faisal : Smile)))
Faisal offers a glass to Kandigoddess
Urukubarr : now kandi why were you writing those letters to me?!?!?!?!?!
Kandigoddess : Hello mini
Kandigoddess : Hey Illynya
Kandigoddess : hello
Kandigoddess looks off into space
Faisal : ya i luv them too
Urukubarr agrees
Faisal says yr disturbed uru
Urukubarr : HA I WIN!
Kandigoddess : I love nine inch nails, great music
Faisal : hi kandi
Urukubarr starts to listen to disturbed
Faisal says thats the only way to survive
Urukubarr : hello kandi
Illynya : Hello Kandi
Kandigoddess : hello
Faisal listens to Nine inch nail
Kandigoddess enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Illynya : I see
Faisal : i got enemies
Urukubarr : lol he thinks we are spies for the government
Faisal : i am rich and famous
Illynya : Why are they spying on you?
Faisal : me
Illynya : Who are they spying on?
Faisal : u look more like a clown then a assasin
Illynya : If there is a spy, what would they be doing here?
Faisal : r u a clown?
Urukubarr starts to juggle his knives
Urukubarr : im an assassin
Faisal hides behind the bar
Urukubarr : lol im no spy
Faisal : save me bartender from these spies
Urukubarr walks to a dark corner of the bar and fades into the shadows
Faisal : spys
Miniphoenix puts her ear to the door
Faisal feel saddened
Miniphoenix : i thought that you thought that i was a spy
Urukubarr puts his notebook away
Faisal : ooo
Urukubarr pulls out his notebook and starts to write stuff down
Faisal : /me thinks wat uru doing
Faisal : do u htink u r a spy ?
Miniphoenix : who am i a spy for?
Miniphoenix : haha
Faisal : far away from spies
Faisal : better
Miniphoenix : yes too drunk

Last edited by on Fri 2 Mar - 22:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:19

Faisal : i got too drunk i gues
Faisal : :(
Faisal : nothing
Faisal : huhhhhh
Miniphoenix leans towards Faisal and whispers something into his/her ear.
Faisal : or me not hearing ne one ne more
Faisal : no one speaking
Faisal : oh
Faisal : ne who
Faisal : ,,,
Faisal : traitors
Faisal really hates them
Faisal hate spies
Faisal will do something to someone some day
Faisal has a glass
Urukubarr : there now we cant
Faisal : i want to be invisible
Urukubarr puts up a curtian around faisal
Faisal : ..................
Faisal : i dont want hte world to see me
Faisal offers glass of water to Miniphoenix who does not want any more alcohol.
Faisal offers glass of water to Urukubarr who does not want any more alcohol.
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Miniphoenix : having fun getting drunk?
Urukubarr throws a random persons shoe at faisal
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal has a glass
Faisal goes back to his sorry and sad life
Faisal has a glass
Faisal : i was alone will be alone
Faisal : its ok
Illynya : Or I won;t be able to work
Illynya : Sorry, can't drin anymore
Urukubarr : bunch of teetotallers in here eh/
Faisal has a glass
Faisal offers glass of water to Illynya who does not want any more alcohol.
Faisal has a glass
Faisal : drink illynya
Urukubarr appologises to the def elderly gentlmen that he kocked down
Faisal : Smile shes good friend
Faisal offers a glass to Illynya
Faisal : dont drink beer either
Faisal offers glass of water to Miniphoenix who does not want any more alcohol.
Faisal : and the spy falls down
Urukubarr : crap
Faisal : wheel hits the spy
Faisal dives in
Urukubarr throws a wooden wheel at faisal
Faisal : the spy seem to be making contacts now
Faisal : ;) good for u
Faisal : drink drink
Urukubarr : crap theyre on to my magic...
Faisal : u r dumb
Urukubarr : YOUR A SPY?!?!?!?!? AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Faisal looks somewhere
Faisal : spy
Faisal : with some friends and a
Faisal : why not spend it in beers
Faisal : so
Faisal : i will be fined ne ways
Degas leaves the tavern while bowing down to everyone and the flag.
Illynya : thanks Degas
Urukubarr : i can hold my beer
Faisal : thank you degas
Urukubarr : pfft
Faisal : then i will strike
Degas offers a round to all!
Urukubarr : i need to work lol
Faisal : i want to mkae u high and dry
Faisal : no more ?
Faisal offers a glass to Illynya
Faisal : great
Faisal : u do degassing of molten metals?
Miniphoenix offers glass of water to Degas who does not want any more alcohol.
Miniphoenix : it's nice to finally meet you in a tavern.
Faisal : helo degas
Degas : Hello, minipheomix
Urukubarr : lol good luck getting to me
Faisal : eventually
Miniphoenix : when?
Faisal : yes he will die
Miniphoenix : Hi, Degas!
Miniphoenix : i thought you were going to let your character die, Faisal?
Degas : Hello, I forgot I was in the tavern
Faisal : u can have a sword as big as a horse .. but a little dagger will do the job
Illynya : I think you should join Medci
Faisal : strike will be silent and deadly
Urukubarr : and i will have a very very big sword
Faisal : i will wait for that tiem
Faisal : u will be ;) some dya
Urukubarr : till i desided to get hammered
Miniphoenix : what makes you think i'm rich?
Urukubarr : not like i was
Faisal : muheheheheehee
Urukubarr : im not rich
Faisal : .. i will deprive them of their wealth
Faisal : and i dont like rich people like uru and mini
Urukubarr : pfft we arnt in france faisal
Faisal : no rights
Faisal : i dont like the life of common farmer
Faisal : i am thinking of it
Illynya : Go to the forum
Illynya : Youcan go join his Botherhood
Faisal : let us underworld grow
Illynya : Medci?
Faisal : i need to make contacts with him
Faisal : whos medci btw
Faisal : kill yr self with the spoon
Urukubarr : i choose a spoon
Faisal : weapon of choice
Faisal : could be many thing
Faisal : hook
Faisal : pin?
Urukubarr starts to strangle faisal for the answer
Faisal : bone?
Faisal : spoon?
Urukubarr : pointy part of what?!?!
Faisal : the pointy part
Faisal : chaos and destruction
Urukubarr : what part of what weapon?
Faisal : yea career ya
Illynya : It's part of a weapon
Urukubarr : like a staff?
Faisal : yes
Urukubarr : Illynya is the shaft a weapon
Illynya : Well, you seem to be planning a career of it now
Faisal : :P
Faisal : i thought it was just npcs
Faisal : i never went to prosecuter chart before
Faisal : u know wat?
Faisal : Smile
Faisal : thats beetter
Faisal has a glass
Faisal : i will bang pillar to pillar until the whole castle collapse
Faisal : i can kill them with a stare
Faisal : no
Urukubarr : and besides shafts arnt weapons are they?
Faisal : yes read all the chat yet min ?
Faisal : thx illynya
Faisal : ya going to oxford
Illynya : I already told him that
Urukubarr : well have fun with that faisal
Miniphoenix : you cannot attack the castle from here
Faisal : and stuff
Faisal : pillaging .. impaling
Miniphoenix : you?
Faisal : attacking castle soon
Faisal : hmm.
Miniphoenix : how are you doing
Miniphoenix : hi
Urukubarr : hey mini
Faisal : the other one
Faisal : not u
Faisal : sorry
Miniphoenix : spy for what?
Faisal : hello mini
Miniphoenix : ?
Miniphoenix : Hey, Degas!
Faisal : and heres the s p y
Urukubarr sees faisal looking at him and places his hand on his axe
Illynya : Hi
Miniphoenix : HI!
Faisal : now dont u
Miniphoenix enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Faisal : u want to buy my fields
Urukubarr : lol nope
Illynya : I couldn't honestly tell you
Faisal looks at uru
Faisal : u look rich
Urukubarr : lol great now hes planning to rob me...
Faisal : like a knife or shaft?
Faisal : u need some thing to rob with ?
Faisal : how do u rob ?
Faisal : i dont like the rules
Faisal : i want to kick the nuts of the goverener
Illynya : It's treason
Urukubarr : ... well i might buy the wheat field...
Faisal : satisfaction
Faisal : hmm...
Illynya : What exactly will that achieve?
Faisal : and my wheat farm and my life
Faisal : after selling my pig farms ofc
Faisal : ok i will go ther ethen and attack it
Illynya : You have to go to Oxford to do that
Urukubarr : moron
Faisal : lets se wat happens
Faisal : today i will revolt agaisnt the castle
Urukubarr : and it fits me too
Urukubarr : lol i know wasnt it
Faisal : nice one
Faisal : hahahha
Faisal : hahahahahaa
Urukubarr : "
Urukubarr : "the wheel is spinning but the mouse is dead
Faisal : i deleted mine
Illynya : I found several
Faisal : lolz
Faisal : nice
Urukubarr : tell me what you think
Urukubarr : hey i found a sentence to describe me
Faisal : ask him then
Faisal : really
Illynya : Caissa would never seriously advise someone to attack the castle
Faisal : dinner?
Urukubarr : sup degas
Faisal : helo degas
Illynya : Hi Degas
Faisal : yes it was
Illynya : lol, no it wasn't
Faisal : ne ways its ok
Degas enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Faisal : caisa
Urukubarr : well whos idea was it to attack the castle?
Faisal : i will start a new life
Illynya : start over
Faisal : ;"(
Faisal : i hate life
Faisal : my pigs are dead
Faisal : i will get fined
Faisal : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Urukubarr fixes the hole in faisals head with duc-tape because he doesnt want to use magic
Urukubarr : oh yeah...
Faisal : hmm
Urukubarr whipes off the blood and sits back down paying no attention to the blood coming out of faisals head
Urukubarr finaly pulls the knife out
Faisal : i was getting a bit
Faisal : sure
Urukubarr is having a hard time pulling out the knife
Illynya : At the least, you'll be kicked out
Urukubarr attempts to pull the knife out
Illynya goes for the first aid kit
Urukubarr : .... sorry
Illynya : I don't think that will impress him either
Urukubarr stares at the knife sticking out of faisals head
Faisal : and i am in it :P
Faisal : he s th ecommander of our army her etoo
Urukubarr : ... oops
Illynya : you should....
Urukubarr : i think i got it down this time
Faisal : i dont mind
Urukubarr : juggle*
Urukubarr starts to huggle his knives while standing close to faisal
Illynya : Still, Renault will get pretty ticked off if you give that excuse
Faisal : hehe
Illynya : and bored
Faisal : Very Happy
Faisal : but then i got lazy
Faisal : i was going to be judge u know
Urukubarr : not true faisal if it was i would be on there
Illynya : New prosecutor too, Renault
Faisal : the government is run by morons
Faisal : morons
Faisal : so thats how they cam eto know
Faisal : so lol
Faisal : i told the light him self
Urukubarr : hold on im gonna go read your case...
Illynya : Yeah, I was on militia and I didn't even notice the revolt
Illynya : There has been a lot of wood turning up lately
Faisal : i was feeling bored
Urukubarr : moron...
Faisal : revolt against the SH
Urukubarr : 30-01-2007 04:23 : Hanging around, you find a piece of wood. You might use it.
Urukubarr : lol why?
Faisal : i got prosecuted
Urukubarr : i also got an event
Illynya : you inhaled those
Urukubarr : oh and
Illynya : no kidding
Urukubarr : im pretty blitzed now thanks...
Faisal : not ne more
Faisal : haha
Urukubarr : lol i still need to be able to work
Faisal : no more?
Faisal offers a glass to Urukubarr
Urukubarr : ive been drunker than this
Illynya : lol, I'm surprised you can still stand up
Urukubarr : better
Urukubarr : ahh.....
Urukubarr has a glass
Urukubarr has a glass
Urukubarr has a glass
Illynya : oh my
Urukubarr stops to breathe
Urukubarr has a glass
Urukubarr has a glass
Urukubarr has a glass
Urukubarr has a glass
Faisal : txxx
Urukubarr has a glass
Urukubarr : and now... DRINK!!!
Illynya : thanks
Illynya : okay
Faisal : well i will tell u when i decie wat project i get
Urukubarr offers a round to all!
Faisal : ya i need flash animations
Illynya : yes
Faisal : by sticks
Faisal : but can u animate in colors?
Faisal : ohh
Urukubarr : if you makes lines with joint points you can move them and make like a stick figure
Illynya : oh, that's pretty simple stuff too
Faisal : just to get an idea
Urukubarr : well
Faisal : nothing hifi
Faisal : but i think it will be like dots moving
Faisal : then lets see
Faisal : but i still hae to tak e a projec tfirs t
Faisal : lilke some model moving sort of
Faisal : i need a little animation in my presentation
Faisal : no not the presentation on flash
Illynya : presentations are easy
Urukubarr : hello
Faisal : helo uruk
Illynya : Hi Uruk
Illynya : oh, like a presentation
Faisal : stuff
Faisal : in presentaiton
Urukubarr enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Faisal : just to give some idea of wat the hell me talking about
Faisal : well .. not that hi fi
Illynya : yes
Faisal : oh u mean my project
Faisal : well .. ne thing will do .. i dont have one ne ways
Illynya : what sort of project?
Illynya : the animation?
Faisal : hmm.. some thing good:)
Faisal : scale?
Illynya : what sort of a scale are you talking
Faisal : ok that wuld be good too
Illynya : I might do avatars though
Faisal : oks nvm
Faisal : hmm :(
Faisal : so i culd use some animation on flash Smile
Illynya : Nothing too big, I haven't got that much time to play with it
Faisal : i will be getting a design project
Faisal : can u make some animation for me.. some time
Faisal : flash.. good Smile
Illynya : I prefer flash
Illynya : can be really frustrating too though
Illynya : yes, as long as it doesn't crash
Faisal : but got all the tuts for it Smile
Faisal : i was a noob in 3dmax ne ways
Faisal : never trie dit
Faisal : i heard it was good
Illynya : I've only done rendering in Maya
Illynya : I see
Faisal : ya
Illynya : oh, 3dmax
Faisal : also worked on 3dmax
Faisal : 3d is proEngineer
Faisal : thats 2d
Illynya : ah, like autocad?
Faisal : using 3d softwares
Faisal : product modeling
Faisal : but not websites
Illynya : need to take a break from work sometimes
Faisal : i did desiging too
Illynya : on the computer all day
Illynya : yep
Faisal : mmm always Smile
Faisal : thats why u online
Illynya : that sort of thing
Faisal : ohhh
Illynya : websites, magazines, ads
Illynya : I do professional grphics
Faisal : wat u design?
Illynya : toomany years of having shoved down my throat
Faisal : wat u into then ?
Illynya : not into that either, lol
Faisal : anime
Faisal : not manga
Illynya : not into manga
Illynya : nope
Faisal : u watched naruto ?
Faisal : www.naruto-arena.com
Illynya : online?
Faisal : good too
Illynya : I hear it's popular though
Faisal : naruto-arena one
Illynya : no
Faisal : u plauyed naruto game?
Faisal : kool
Faisal : ohh
Illynya : I've done a few flash games
Faisal : games?
Faisal : graphics designer
Faisal : ya
Illynya : do you need one?
Illynya : I'm a graphic designer
Faisal : ddint u do something liek designing?
Faisal : hmm
Illynya : I am thinking about it
Illynya : ? where did you hear that?
Faisal : u design avators?
Illynya : I'd suggest the capital's, but I don;t imagine there will be much there
Faisal : may be
Faisal : ya well i am gonig to sell my pig farm and then
Faisal : of whom 2 died
Illynya : Are you going to move?
Faisal : i had damn pigs to feed
Faisal : this place is not profitable ne more
Illynya : maybe you should have done that
Faisal : good
Illynya : Well, Nuroc went traveling to see if he could sell his fish
Faisal : i need to wake up at 8 30 too
Chosen01uk2002 leaves the tavern while bowing down to everyone and the flag.
Faisal : ok bbye
Illynya : bye
Faisal : they are getting lower and lower and no one to look at it
Chosen01uk2002 : have to go .. got to be up early take care
Faisal : hate the prices of this town
Faisal : asking my statement
Faisal : ya pending
Illynya : Have you had your trial yet?
Faisal : much
Faisal : i dont bite..
Faisal : beware
Faisal : i am a traitor now
Illynya : that wasn't a very good idea
Faisal : for attacking SH
Illynya : what did you do?
Faisal : i am prosecuted now
Illynya : Why do you think Caissa hired me?
Faisal offers a round to all!
Faisal : ur always here
Illynya : lol, pretty much
Faisal : heloo
Faisal : u live here illynya?
Chosen01uk2002 : hi faisal
Illynya : Hi Faisal
Faisal enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Chosen01uk2002 : good to hear
Illynya : Quite well, thanks!
Chosen01uk2002 : i am good .. and you ?
Illynya : how are you?
Illynya : Hello
Chosen01uk2002 : hi there
Chosen01uk2002 enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Illynya enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table."
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:20

Lawsuit between Myfanwy and Wiltshire

Myfanwy was charged with the commission of betrayal.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Myfanwy, on the charge of Betrayal, rebelling against town of Marlborough, this court finds you guilty.

The defendant admited the crime and the evidence is clear. The court convicts you to pay a fine of 50 pounds and to spend 4 days in prison

Wiltshire County Judge
7 February 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 4 days.

Bill of indictment
Myfanwy is charged with an act of Betrayal, under the fourth book of law in Wiltshire County, chapter 3, for rebelling against the town Marlborough on January 29, 1455.

29-01-2007 04:07 : Une tentative de révolte a eu lieu devant la mairie, et vous avez contribué à la mater. Dans la mêlée, vous avez reconnu Myfanwy parmi les assaillants.

First defence pleading
Guilty, but i was told to revlt by my mentor who said the mayor was embezzling money the same as Wulfric did in Salisbury. I've tried calling him as a witness butit says he doesn't live in the same county so won't let me call him.

Prosecutor indictment
The prosecution has been contacted by the defense with an OOC request for an extension for her final appearance in court. She will be unable to appear until Tuesday, 6 February 1455, however, she has offered the following arguments in her own defense for use in this trial:

Located here and quoted below to save the court time:(http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=489871#489871)

"Sir,

I will first off pronounce my guilt, i accept the charge of attacking the town hall. However I must protest that this was not an act of betrayal as I am so charged, on the following grounds.

1) I am not a citizen of Marlborough, therefor I cannot betray the town as it is not my own, tis but an act of public disorder.

2) I was asked to do so by Titch, a fellow citizen of Evesham who claimed that the mayor had taken a leaf from Wulfric's book and was attempting to loot the town. He had this through a source in one of the criminal groups.

3) I was on a trading journey around somerset and wiltshire when this happened - stopping in Marlborough has actually cost me my profits from this trip through hiring people to look after my field when i should have been bach home. I was actually on my way back to Evesham to sell and collect my wheat crop when your summons arrived. If i do not get back i will not have the money to buy food - i have enough food to get me to evesham now which i bought from the town this morning before i left.

4) I will happily return to face trial in 4 days which will give me time to collect money and food so that i may face the jury, however if you wish to try me in absentia I will abide by your judgement

I remain sir your chagrined servant,

Myfanwy
Peasant of the parish of Evesham"

The prosecution will now address these points and provide a summation and recommendation to the court. To point one, the name of the indictment is simply a matter of law - any rebellion against a town or castle falls under the Betrayal indictment in Wiltshire County, regardless of where the perpetrator resides.

To the second point, until such time as Titch offers testimony and evidence to prove his claims in a court of law, your claim that he accused Mayor Apocas of an abuse of power is irrelevant. There is clear legal recourse for the people of Wiltshire if such is the case. This statement contradicts your first point as well, in which you illustrate that you are not a resident of Marlborough, or even Wiltshire County, therefore any alleged inappropriate behavior on the part of the mayor of that town is clearly not your immediate concern and should be brought to the attention of the rightful authorities. You chose instead to take the law into your own hands, and as such you stand before us accused of revolt.

In point three, you illustrate your own financial interests as a matter of serious personal concern. It can only be assumed then that had you taken control of the town of Marlborough, you would not have suddenly become altruistic in your purpose and were more than likely seeking great personal gain through this action rather than, as you claim, looking out for the interests of the fine citizens of Marlborough.

Myfanwy, the prosecution understands your OOC/IRL issues that preclude you from appearing in court until early next week. The prosecution will leave it to the Judge to decide how/when to proceed.

The defendant has implicated Titch in a commission of Incitement, punishable under the Public Disorder Indictment, Book 7, Chapter 5, Article 2 of the Laws of Wiltshire County. The prosecutor's office will pursue this matter through the proper channels for investigation and prosecution.

The defendant, Myfanwy, has admitted guilt of this offense and the witness, Ki4r4, has offered testimony and evidence to this affect. As such, the prosecution recommends a guilty verdict and a sentence to include imprisonment of not less than 4 days coupled with a minimum fine of 50 pounds.

Indictment entered this 1st day of February 1455.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Ki4r4
His statement:
At that time i was trying a new job at city militia.
At January 29 my group was dispatched because there was a rebellion. And that was when i saw him.

I got a proof for that, which is:
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledto9.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:21

Lawsuit between Angeljoy25 and Wiltshire

Angeljoy25 was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
n the case of Wiltshire County vs Angeljoy25, on the charge of Public Disorder, in that you robbed Septimous, this court finds you guilty.

Raikonnan, the other defendant on this case, already convicted for this crime, testified against Angeljoy25 helping the justice to understand the real intenction of the crime. The Court, convicts Angeljoy25 to pay a fine of 50 pounds and to stay in prison for 4 days.

Wiltshire County Judge
7 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Angeljoy25 is charged under the Public Disorder indictment for Robbery, in that he did rob Septimous, Lord of Arundel, on 27 January 1455, on the road between Arundel and Lewes, as evidenced in his events log thus:

27-01-2007 04:07 : You have been robbed by A group composed of Angeljoy25 and Raikonnan

This case is brought to trial under the Judicial Treaty between Wiltshire and Sussex Counties.

First defence pleading
Your Honor, With all due respect, I have never met Septimous and I've not traveled the road between Arundel and Lewes. Your Honor, I assure you that I have never robbed anyone.

Best Regards,
Angeljoy25

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,

The defense asserts that she has never met the victim or travelled the road in question, yet she calls no witness to testify to her character or provide an alibi. The defense has thus far failed to rebut the evidence or testimony offered by the prosecution.

The prosecution contends that Angeljoy25 did in fact rob Lord Septimous on the road between Arundel and Lewes as evidenced by not only the victim's statements and event log, but by the testimony of the defendant's accomplice as well.

The accomplice, Riakonnan, has admitted guilt and his responsibility in this matter and thrown himself upon the mercy of the court. This defendant, Angeljoy25, however, refuses to take responsibility for her actions and thus must be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

The prosecution recommends a guilty verdict with a sentence of not less than 4 days in prison coupled with a fine of no less than 50 pounds.

Last defence pleading
"Your Honor,
With all the respect I have for the courts work, I must say that this case was rushed. Raikonnan’s case was solved very fast, even before my last statement. Thus I feel that Your Honor might not get the full view of what happened. I also must say that I feel that was done by the prosecution intentionally. I think that Your Honor should pay the attention to that before bringing the verdict.
The prosecution claims that I did commit the robbery and I hve nothing to confirm my innocence. Yet the prosecution don’t have anything what could prove me guilty too.
Their witnesses
- They have no witnesses that would not have interest in this case
- Raikonan – his claims make no sense. I barely know him, I never have any intentions to meet him somewhere on the road nor I did meet him there. I have no idea who “bad people” are, and the prosecution didn’t make any clearlier who they were. This might say that Raikonan is the member of some criminal organization. In my humble opinion Your Honor should take this in to account too. Other than that Raikonan didn’t supply a single piece of evidence that would prove his words being true. I also must point that Raikonan has no fields, nor any other legal business, so he is some sort of parasite who just wanders on the roads and does nothing for England. I will leave for Your Honor to decide is he trustworthy or not.
- Septimous, he didn’t even appear in the court though the travel from Arundel to Winchester would take only one day and he would be able to participate in the court. That should be suspicious at least. Same as Raikonan he is parasite with no fields nor legal business. Your Honor should take a look on his background in my humble opinion.

So the witnesses of the prosecution brings little to no use to this case. Now on the evidence prosecution supplied the court :
Actually there no evidence that would really show that I participated in this robbery :
- There are no screenshots of the event presented to the court
- In the bill of indictment there is only words typed instead of screenshot as well, that has no use to the court as anyone could do so. In example :
27-01-2007 04:07 : You have been robbed by A group composed of Septimous and Raikonnan
That shows the prosecution do not have valid evidence at all.
- The screenshot with Spetimous letter. Anyone could send the letter like this but if it is not backed up with the real evidence it has no value to the court as well.

As Your Honor see the prosecution has no real evidence too.

I will say again that I did not commit any crime. I have lived long time already in England and I have no criminal record no I have been ever tried. I two fields, have my own business and I am loyal citizen of England. I never did commit any crime and I don’t intend to do any in the future as I am lawful citizen.
At the January 26 -27 I was in Winchester, Wiltshire. I met Raikonan at the tavern, and he seemed to be good fellow, we even exchanged trust points. Then he without any reasons started to taunt me and I told him to get lost. Then he said that I will be sorry about this and went away. I didn’t hear about him any more till the prosecution suddenly brought me to the court. Every my word is true and I even had brought a person who saw me in Winchester at the time when this crime was committed.

In the light of that I really hope that Your Honor will discharge me"

The defence called Dry
His statement:
Your Honor,
I was in Winchester on 27th January. I was waiting there for a friend who had to accompany me towards Southampton. Since he didnt arrive in time I was checking Towns Information for few days in a row waiting for him to show. I noticed that all the days I was in Winchester (I was serving four days sentence in prison there so I spent there 5 or 6 days) Angeljoy25 was in Winchester as well. Angeljoy25 did draw my attention because she wasnt of Winchester herself. Therefore I was very suprised when I saw the charges brought against Angeljoy25 so I decided to help by stating what I saw before the court.

The prosecutor called Raikonnan
His statement:
Angeljoy is a good person who has been corrupted by bad people. Although it sicken's me to testify against her I must do so for my own well being and I hope she can forgive me. I was told to meet Angeljoy out on the node, and it turned into a robbery. We are both guilty of this crime but as I stated in my case, we recieved no benefit and the victim recieved no real loss (Less then a days work). I don't think there is much else to say...We did it.

The prosecutor called Renault
His statement:
Your honor,

I present on behalf of Lady Brigid, the public prosecutor of Sussex County and the victim, Lord Septimous, the following correspondence as evidence:

https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/Renault_2007/Prosecutors%20Office/Angeljoy25evidence1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:21

Lawsuit between Puffring and Wiltshire

Puffring was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Witlshire vs Puffring, on the charge of Public Disorder, in that you Abuse power and Obstruct Justice, this Courts finds you guilty.

The defendant tried to blackmail the County council and denied to follow the Laws in pratice for the Wiltshire County. For you conduct the Judge convicts you for a sentence of 4 days in prison.

Wiltshire County Judge
9 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Sir Puffring, Lord of Dover, Mayor of Oxford, is hereby charged with a commission of Abuse of Power, under the Public Disorder Indictment of The Wilthire Laws, Book 7, Chapter 4.

Mayor Puffring has repealed a county law within the limits of his town, an action he has no authority to perform under the laws of Wiltshire County, ergo he has overstepped his authority as Mayor.

Evidence has been presented by Dean2010, thus:
https://2img.net/h/i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/dean2010SN/evidence.jpg
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=29991&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

First defence pleading
If it would please the court, Honorable Judge Tropinha78, Esteemed Prosecuter Renault and Constable Ezekiel8888

I stand before you today as Mayor-elect of Oxford, Capital City of the County of Wiltshire, to answer to the charge of Public Disorder and, more specifically, to the charge of Abuse of Power.

I submit a plea of Nolo Contendre (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/nolo+contendere). I contend that no legislation exists prohibiting me in my position as Mayor to exercise the right to suspend the law of Economic Manipulation in the boundaries of Oxford.

I stand here not to contest my right to issue a blanket suspension of the any law in a town as its mayor but to state that my actions do not fit the criteria of Abuse of Power (http://www.answers.com/topic/abuse-of-power).

I call to witness the Count Ecthelion of the County of Wiltshire and submit as evidence his response (http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=499174#499174) to the proclamation of the suspension of Economic Manipulation.

I state that at this time in the development of Oxford that the laws of Economic Manipulation serve no benefit to the people of Wiltshire and are, in actuality, a detriment to the development of the capital city. It is not an improper use of authority to suspend the law at this time when the intent of action is to benefit the city and to encourage economic growth.

Furthermore, for an Abuse of Power to occur, someone who has POWER over others (that is, the capacity to impose his or her will on those others) must unjustifiably use that power to EXPLOIT or HARM those others, or through lack of action, ALLOW exploitation or harm to occur to them (http://www.angelfire.com/md/imsystem/sibabuse.html). I have done none of the above.

The prosecuter has not met the burden of proof to press the charge of Abuse Of Power. No evidence has been presented to show Exploitation or Harm to the Wiltshire people and/or the market of Oxford by my actions.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,

My apologies for the delay; as you know I've been traveling these past two days.

Nowhere in England is a subordinate government permitted to repeal or violate the laws of their sponsoring realm. Just as a county cannot repeal or violate a national law handed down by the King, a town (or its mayor) cannot repeal or violate a county law handed down by its rightfully elected council headed by the Duke. Mayors in Wiltshire County have not yet been empowered to formulate laws for their respective towns and when that ability is granted, the county laws still override any local legislation.

The defendant seems confused. He has offered testimony before this court including definitions of legal terms not in use within Wiltshire County at this time. I ask that the court and the defendant refresh their understanding of the laws of Wiltshire County, namely Book 7, Chapter 4:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=30024

The prosecution contends, under the rule of law, that the defendant, Lord Mayor Puffring, did in fact abuse the powers of his office of Mayor of Oxford, by the simple act of publicly announcing the repeal of the county law governing economic manipulation. This action is beyond the scope of his authority and thereby, regardless of intent or malice, violates the Abuse of Power statute.

The defendant has called upon the Count of Wiltshire, Duke Ecthelion, in an attempt to use his words of advice as justification for his actions. The court can see clearly that the Count agrees with the prosecution in that the actions of the mayor are a clear abuse of power.

As a public official and officer of this court, any messages sent to me by a defendant are deemed relevant to their court proceedings and are admissible as sworn statements. I hereby offer into evidence the attempt made by the defendant, Lord Puffring, Mayor of Oxford to "circumvent or manipulate the valid judicial processes of the County of Wiltshire": (quote from Book 7, Chapter 3, Obstruction of Justice)

https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/Renault_2007/Puffring1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/Renault_2007/Puffring2.jpg

As such, the prosecution asks that the charge of Obstruction of Justice be appended to this indictment.

As the defendant does not and cannot honestly deny his actions, the prosecution recommends the court find him guilty on both counts, Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice, and seek the maximum combined punishment for these offenses, 4 days imprisonment.

Indictment submitted this 7th day of February, in the year of our Lord, 1455.

Renault, Lord of Southampton, Earl of Portsmouth

Last defence pleading
Your Honor on the additional charge of Obstruction of Justice, I plead Not Guilty.

Though it does seem unusual to myself that a defendant may not speak to a Public Prosecutor about the alternatives to resolving the case brought against him.
I offer into evidence the following information I received from the Count of Wiltshire:
* https://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/PuffRing/ecthelion1.jpg
* https://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/PuffRing/ecthelion2.jpg

The evidence shows that I attempted to resolve the case at the time discussions were taking place concerning my actions as Mayor of Oxford at the time where alternatives are discussed.

I would like to draw the court's attention to the comment about a sanctioned revolt from the Count. As the Court knows the law clearly states that a revolt in Oxford could only have been sanctioned if I was not able to fulfill my duties, if I am jailed for Abuse of Power, this opportunity presents itself.
I believe the decision to bring this case before the court may be rooted more in emotional and political than legal issues.

I present the following as evidence:
* https://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/PuffRing/renault1.jpg

I request from the court some leniency in interpretation of my actions. I do originate from Canterbury a town in another county of the Kingdom. My speech does reflect inflections and intonations that are unusual to Oxford and Wiltshire.

My interpretation of the law and my action are as follows:

* As Manager of the Town I am, by law, permitted to entering into Contracts.
* The Count has presented his statement that issuing "carte blanche" permission is within my right to to contract. Exercising my discretion, I determined that in the best interest of the citizens of Oxford and the people of Wiltshire to provide the same contract to all without prejudice.
* I do not see how my actions shows me acting in a manner where the rules do not apply; if the council had taken the route of overturning this contract then I would have complied.
* As it stands I have received no notification of an official overturning of the contract I have submitted requiring a vote of the council. Until that time I believe a citizen's complaint should not be addressed in a court of law, alternatives were not exhausted.
* As the Count of Wiltshire has informed me in the evidence I have presented that the Council of Wiltshire was in a position to take a vote, due to this fact I feel I should have received receipt of the results of the vote and could have acted accordingly without need for the court's involvement.

I apologize to the Court and Your Honor I intend no disrespect, I am not of this County, nor am I a lawyer and I ask you take these facts into consideration of my actions and my intent to serve the King, his subjects, the people of Wilshire and my charges the people of Oxford.

PuffRing
The Vile Butcher of Canterbury
Lord and Mayor of Oxford

The defence called Ecthelion

The defence called Ecthelion
His statement:
I will testify in the presence of this court that the comments which PuffRing refers to are indeed my remarks.

I decline to comment further, as I have nothing that I can give to his defense, and I am not called to prosecute.

(Why was I called twice?)

The prosecutor called Dean2010
His statement:
I was browsing the forum when I saw the new Oxford Hall. I am currently in Oxford, on Knights of the Phoenix and Wiltshire Army bussiness, so I went in to check what all was going on. There was a thread about how Puffring was repealing a county law in the city. Several people corrected him, and I told him to reinstate it, or I would alert the Public Prosecutor. He went on to say, as seen in https://2img.net/h/i128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/dean2010SN/evidence.jpg
that he would leave it repealed. I went on to alert the Public Prosecutor.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

Lawsuit between Angeljoy25 and Wiltshire

Angeljoy25 was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Angeljoy25, on the charge of Public Disorder, in that you robbed Tormann, this court finds you guilty.

The defendant on this case, already convicted for another attempt of robery, is caught again trying to rob Tormann. The Court, convicts Angeljoy25 to pay a fine of 50 pounds and to stay in prison for 4 days.

Wiltshire County Judge
11 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Angeljoy25 is charged under the Public Disorder indictment for Robbery, in that he did rob Tormann, on 31 January 1455, on the road between Arundel and Lewes, as evidenced in his events log thus:

31-01-2007 04:12 : You have been robbed by Angeljoy25 .
31-01-2007 04:12 : You have fought with Angeljoy25 (Fight coefficient 3), who tried to rob you. Alas, he was much too much strong for you but he just left you struck in a field in the great company of a placid cow.

This case is brought to trial under the Judicial Treaty between Wiltshire and Sussex Counties.

First defence pleading
Your Honor, With all due respect, I have never met Tormann and I've not traveled the road between Arundel and Lewes. Your Honor, I assure you that I have never robbed anyone.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,

The victim has offered irrefutable evidence that this defendant, Angeljoy25, did in fact rob him on the road between Arundel and Lewes on 31 January 1455.

The prosecution brings to the attention of the court the facts in another case against this same defendant, for the robbery of Lord Septimous, in which his own accomplice, Riakonnan, testified against him. This serves as further prove that the defendant's claim to have never traveled the road in question is a lie, as that robbery traspired on the same road a few days earlier.

In light of the evidence presented against this defendant and her inability to provide evidence or witness of an alibi, the prosecution recommends a guilty verdict with a sentence of not less than 3 days imprisonment. The imposition of a fine in this case is left to the discretion of the judge.

Last defence pleading
"Your Honor,
As much as I admire the work of the prosecution I must say that their charges are baseless at least.
The prosecution brings in to account another case, more exactly Raikonan’s statement that I was on the road between Arundel and Lewes. However that case is still going on, and the truth of his words is questionable. Especially then he has nothing to back up for his statements. So this doesn’t exactly serve as a proof. And since my case is still going on it is questionable that such robbery was committed at all.
Only thing that prosecution was able to supply is the screenshot of the event. And I think that Your Honor should take more attention to this screenshot as it obviously fake. I might be new in the matters of justice but this screenshot is at least two – three times bigger than the most screenshots I saw in the cases of Wiltshire courts.
I actually have a witness that saw me in Winchester at 30 of January. So I couldn’t be nowhere near the road between Arundel and Lewes by the time when this robbery was committed.
I am lawful citizen of England and I never robbed nor committed any other crime. I have no motives to do it in future either.
I am asking Your Honor to discharge me, as I am really innocent in this case."

The defence called Dry
His statement:
Your Honor,
On 30 of January I was in Winchester. I left it in the evening of the same day. I checked Towns Information for a friend who had to arrive, as I didnt want to travel alone. The friend wasnt there but Angeljoy25 was there, as few days before as well. That was the last time I saw her; on January 30 evening in Winchester. So Angeljoy25 by no means could commit this crime.

His statement:
As the victim Tormann is unavailable to appear, here is the evidence he has provided (same as posted above, except that this is a screenshot):

https://2img.net/h/i104.photobucket.com/albums/m200/Tormann/ROBBED.jpg

His statement:
Further incontrovertial evidence proving that Angeljoy25 has indeed traveled the road in question (which she denies vehemently) has presented itself. It also serves to remove any doubt that justice was served in her other trial:

http://img488.imageshack.us/my.php?image=robbedax4.png
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:23

Lawsuit between Monkeynut and Wiltshire

Monkeynut was charged with the commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
Trial dismissed

Wiltshire County Judge
12 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Monkeynut is charged under the sixth book of law in Wiltshire County, Fraud, with a commission of Economic Manipulation, in that he did purchase 4 knives from Lazy and then resell them at a higher price on the players' market in Dorchester. As evidenced by Lazy thus:

https://2img.net/h/i85.photobucket.com/albums/k47/kjo8244/knives-1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i85.photobucket.com/albums/k47/kjo8244/knives-2.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i85.photobucket.com/albums/k47/kjo8244/knives-3.jpg

First defence pleading
M'lud,

These charges are a joke. The plaintiff is basically accusing a long-serving, upstanding citizen of protecting his town's economy from pure capitalist evil. If our justice system has become so petty and that is truly the charge I have to face then I have no choice but to plead guilty, even though I fail to see the crime in my actions.

I will not, however, plead guilty to economic manipulation when all I was doing was merely countering the cruel and vicious trader known as Mr Lazy who attempted to get away with dumping underpriced goods on our market and in doing so, ruin the lives of our already hard-pressed smiths.

I call for these proceedings to be terminated and for fresh charges to be brought against the despicable Mr Lazy for 'creating and abusing a monopoly' as defined by county law.

Prosecutor indictment
In light of the revelations by the Mayor of Dorcester, the honorable Sir Smooth22, the prosecution moves that this case be dismissed.

The defendant stumbled upon a pre-arranged deal between a merchant and the Town Hall of Dorcester and unknowingly interupted it through his actions. As the mayor was an admitted participant in this trade deal, dumping and monopolizing are not applicable, as no harm was intended to the town market, economy or the blacksmiths of Dorcester.

As such, the defendant's plea for charges to be brought against Sir Lazy is declined by the prosecutor's office and the prosecution recommends dismissal of all charges pending against the defendant, Sir Monkeynut, in this case.

Indictment waived this 8th day of February 1455.

Last defence pleading

The defence called Pallas
His statement:
I was quite surprised to find that charges of economic manipulation had been brought up
against my favorite blacksmith, MonkeyNut, and it is preposterous that anyone could suspect him of such a crime. He has long been an upstanding member of Dorchester and it is against his nature to do something to harm his hometown or his neighbors whom he goes out of his way to help. I ask you, would a man in his right mind stab himself in the eye? No more would a man do this than would MonkeyNut sully himself by engaging in criminal deeds. A terrible mistake has been made in these charges having been filed and it would be a miscarriage of justice for him to be found guilty.

I thank the court for hearing my statement in MonkeyNut's defense.

The defence called Smooth22
His statement:
I would like to take this opportunity to provide a character witness statement for Monkeynut.

Monkeynut is a veteran citizen of Dorchester and a well-respected member of our community. I do strongly believe that his actions were to protect the interests of our blacksmiths and not for any personal gain; a man with £1500 in his pocket does not generally risk his reputation for a few extra pounds.

He has always been proactive in protecting our town from “capitalist scum” and has frequently posted screenshots of slavery cases, he also feels very strongly about protecting our towns blacksmiths; whose main source of income is knifes. I believe this is what has happened here, where Lazy brought some knifes for the TH to buy and Monkeynut who was unaware of the deal, purchased the knifes to keep the prices at their normal rate and protect the market from a potential merchant “dumping” goods. He has also agreed to replace the knifes for the TH to help rectify this situation.

I feel that it would be a shame to spoil this good citizen’s reputation and long unblemished record with this 1 small incident.

I thank the court for its time.

The prosecutor called Lazy
His statement:
I was travelin down to Dorchester to get plastered in the great Inns that I've head of through out the town. I brought with me a handful of knives and other items that I had discussed with Mayor Smooth22. Having arrived, I made the posting of a trader putting goods on the market, and Noticed someone had bought all 4 knives I had up... Curious, I took note, and sent Smooth a message. Now, after selling out most of the other items I had, I looked at who all bought what and was sendin out the last RP i had incase soneone needed it, and I noticed Monkeynut was a Smith... Concerned, I sent smooth one additional letter, and proceded to ask Monkeynut why he had purchased my 4 knives, as a smith with 2 Agricultural fields did not require them. His reply was "None of my business"

To which I decided I had better check the market... there I purchased a knife from Monkeynut. This action prompted this action by me.

The prosecutor called Smooth22
His statement:
Monkeynut, as the evidence shows, has clearly purchased knifes from the Dorchester market and reposted at a higher price.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:23

Lawsuit between Myfanwy and Wiltshire

Myfanwy was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
Trial dismissed

Wiltshire County Judge
12 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Myfanwy is charged with an act of Betrayal, under the fourth book of law in Wiltshire County, chapter 3, for rebelling against the town Marlborough on January 29, 1455.

29-01-2007 04:07 : Une tentative de révolte a eu lieu devant la mairie, et vous avez contribué à la mater. Dans la mêlée, vous avez reconnu Myfanwy parmi les assaillants.

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
This trial was begun in error. Another trial is in progress under the proper indictment for the alleged crime. The Judge and Defendant have been duly notified. This trial will simply be permitted to time out and will be discharged when that option becomes available to the judge.

Last defence pleading

His statement:
This trial was begun in error. Another trial is in progress under the proper indictment for the alleged crime. The Judge and Defendant have been duly notified. This trial will simply be permitted to time out and will be discharged when that option becomes available to the judge.

Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

Lawsuit between Gray_douglas and Wiltshire

Gray_douglas was charged with the commission of slavery.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
In the case of Wiltshire vs Gray_Douglas, on the charge of Slavery, in that you did hired Alemaster for less than the minimum wage,this court finds you guilty.

The defendant is charged to pay a fine of 5 pounds and to provide 1(one) trust point to Alemaster.

Wiltshire County Judge
14 February 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to 5 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Gray_douglas is charged under the Slavery indictment for having hired Alemaster in Salisbury on 2 February 1455 for 13 pounds, 2 pounds under the legal minimum wage. The victim has confirmed that this was not a case of contractual employment.

Evidence presented by Sir Dutchbart of Salisbury thus:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img228/8544/image1wx8.jpg

First defence pleading
guilty though I ask for leneincy as I had forgoten the minimum wage and this was the first time I had tried to hire someone.
Alemaster had the option to work in the mine as I did that day and there fore his assertation that there were no other jobs available is an oversight on his part.

I will of course repay the difference and any compensation to Alemaster and accept any penalty the court pleases to require of me.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,

The evidence is clear and the defendant admits guilt. Since the defendant has allocuted to the crime and seeks to reconcile with the defendant, the prosecution recommends a light sentence consisting of a 5 pound fine and a court order to provide 1 trust point to his victim, Alemaster.

Indictment entered this 7th day of February 1455.

Last defence pleading
I accept the Judgement of the court and await your descision, Do you r duty under the light.

The prosecutor called Dutchbart
His statement:
I was running my daily check for possible crimes commited in my town, when I stumbled on this one, I rovided the evidence for it myself, so I see no point in reintroducing the same evidence.

Regards,
DutchBart

The prosecutor called Alemaster
His statement:
I accepted because there were no others jobs offered
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:24

Lawsuit between Sazm and Wiltshire

Sazm was charged with the commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
Case dismissed

Wiltshire County Judge
16 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Sazm is charged with one count of Fraud for selling bread at 12.95 in Salisbury, 3.95 over the legal maximum price. This law can be found in the Sixth book of the Wiltshire Laws, Chapter 2.

The evidence, as presented by Sir Dutchbart: http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image3uw9.jpg

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
As stated, this case can be switched through the phases and dismissed when that option becomes available. No change in status has occurred on the part of the defendant, Sazm.

Last defence pleading

His statement:
I was pointed towards some excessively high prices in bread in the players market, I bought the bread to find out who it is, I should have checked first whether the person in question had been in retreat.

Regards,
DutchBart

His statement:
This case can be discharged (closed), Your Honor, (by switching through the phases). The defendant has been on retreat since the day of his birth (the bread loaves are from his original inventory), a fact that should have been checked by the reporting party and verified by the prosecutor's office prior to opening the case. My apologies for wasting the court's time in this matter.

Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:24

Lawsuit between Ender592 and Wiltshire

Ender592 was charged with the commission of betrayal.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Ender592, on the charge of Betrayal, rebelling against town of Salisbury, this court finds you guilty.

The defendant didn´t present to the court. The evidences are clear and the court finds you guilty for that. You are charged to pay a fine of 50 pounds and 3 days in prison.

Wiltshire County Judge
18 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Ender592 is charged under the fourth book of the Wiltshire County Laws, Betrayal, Chapter 3, Rebellions against Towns, for staging an attempted revolt in Salisbury on 9 February 1455.

Evidence presented by Dutchbart thus:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img174/3738/image4wt6.jpg

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor,

The evidence is clear and thus far uncontested. The prosecution recommends the court teach this brigand and others like him a lesson by handing down a guilty verdict and sentencing him accordingly. The prosecution recommends a sentence of not less than 3 days and a fine at the discretion of the judge.

Indictment entered this 13th day of February 1455.

Renault, Earl of Portsmouth, Lord of Southampton

Last defence pleading

His statement:
I was on guard duty when I witnessed Elder592 attacking the town hall

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img248/9947/image4ic0.jpg

Regards,
DutchBart
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:25

Lawsuit between Demetreus and Wiltshire

Demetreus was charged with the commission of betrayal.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Demetreus, on the charge of Betrayal, rebelling against town of Oxford, this court finds you guilty.

The defendant didn´t present the court. The judge only can analyse what is present here. For that reason the defendant is charged to pay a fine of 50 pounds and 3 days in prison.

Wiltshire County Judge
18 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Demetreus is charged under the fourth book of law in the Wiltshire County Laws, Betrayal, Chapter 3, Rebellions against Towns, for revolting against the town of Oxford on 9 February 1455.

Evidence presented by a marshal, Mayor Puffring, Lord of Oxford:
https://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/PuffRing/revolt1.jpg

Evidence presented by the Chief Marshal, Sir Renault, Lord of Southampton, Earl of Portsmouth:
https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/Renault_2007/DemtreusRevolt.jpg

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,

Three witnesses to this event have presented testimony and/or evidence in support of this charge. The evidence clearly indicates that Demetreus is guilty.

The defendant has not refuted the evidence or offered any testimony to counter the prosecution's case, nor has he called any character witness to speak on his behalf, and he refuses to appear before this court.

The prosecution recommends a guilty verdict with a sentence of not less than 3 days imprisonment and a fine at the discretion of the judge.

Indictment entered this 13th day of February 1455.

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Puffring
His statement:
Your Honor, I was working as a marshal in Oxford, the capital city of Wiltshire on the day in question. I witnessed Demetreus in the crowd that was revolting.

I am submitting my event log for evidence:
https://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/PuffRing/revolt1.jpg

His statement:
Your honor,

While serving as the Chief Marshal in the Captitol City of Oxford on the 9th of February, I witnessed the defendant, Demetreus, attempting to revolt against the town hall. My event log has been entered into evidence in the Bill of Indictment.

Additionally, BWSeal has brought forth similar testimony to the attention of the prosecutor's office as seen here:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=510922#510922
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:25

Lawsuit between Henry_of_burgundy and Wiltshire

Henry_of_burgundy was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Henry_of_burgundy, on the charge of Public Disorder, in that you robbed EdmundtheII, this court finds you guilty.

The evidence is clear and the defedant doesn´t even try to cooperate with court.The Court, convicts Henry_of_burgundy to pay a fine of 416 pounds and to stay in prison for 3 days.

Wiltshire County Judge
25 February 1455

Bill of indictment
Henry_of_burgundy is charged under the seventh book of law in The Wiltshire Laws: Public Disorder, chapter 1: Crmes against persons and property, for the robbery of EdmundtheII on the Southampton-Dorchester road on 19 February 1455.

First defence pleading
Henry stands before the court with his face not showing a single emotion.

He is silent. His eyes seem dead and his mind is in another place, far, far away from here. The place where he is, no man can reach him.

He will remain silent…

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor,

My apologies for the delay. The defendant has not contested the charges. The victim has presented evidence showing the robbery in his event log and described his personal losses. The prosecutorial witness, Amundi, has verified that while patrolling the road between Dorchester and Southampton, she had seen the defendant in the vicinity around the time of the crime.

The evidence clearly indicates the defendant is guilty of having committed this robbery. The prosecution recommends a guilty verdict with a sentence of not less than 3 days and a fine to be determined by the judge.

If the defendant is willing to compensate the victim for his losses in the amount of 416 pounds, he should allocute to the crime in his last pleading and contact the judge to arrange a lighter sentence in exchange for returning the stolen money. Upon completion of such an arrangement, the prosecution would recommend a reduced sentence comprised of a light fine with no imprisonment.

Indictment entered this 22nd day of February 1455.

Last defence pleading
Henry remains silent...

The prosecutor called EdmundtheII
His statement:
On February the 19 at 4:11 am I was robbed on my way to Dorchester of 416 pounds. I have a person who can tetifie that i had in that range of money their name is Toxie who i sold a feild to on the 2nd of February also i have a screenshot that shows my event menu where it says i was robbed the properties of that photo are http://images-016.cdn.piczo.com/p6/img/i215534774_50695_6.jpg

That is all

The prosecutor called Amundi
His statement:
On February the 18nth I was on my second day of patrol between Southampton heading towards "The middle of nowhere" otherwise known as the first node to Dorchester.I ran into a group of two individuals followed by the defendent Henry_Of_Burgendy.I was asked to take a screen shot of my memory and even though it was a few hours after reset when I did this you can clearely tell the day which I ran into him.

Here is the link to the screen shot your honor.

https://2img.net/h/i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/Amundi_Olaf/Henry_Of_BurgundyEvidence.jpg

I hope this screenshot becomes usefull in this trial.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:26

spacer post
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 2 Mar - 22:27

That concludes that segment of trials. One case is pending:

Quote :
Lawsuit between 2007-02-22, Henry_of_burgundy and Wiltshire

Henry_of_burgundy is charged with the commission of public disorder.

The judge is returning his verdict soon

Bill of indictment
Henry_of_burgundy is charged under Book 7, Chapter 1, for the robbery of Dragonzrider on 22 February 1455.

This copy of the events log has been presented thus far - the victim has been asked to provide a screenshot of the event log in his testimony:

22-02-2007 04:13 : You have been robbed by Henry_of_burgundy.

First defence pleading

He is silent. His eyes seem dead and his mind is in another place, far, far away from here. The place where he is, no man can reach him.

He will remain silent…

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor,

While the defendant continues to grace us with his presence, he chooses to remain silent, not speaking of his heinous assaults on the citizens travelling the Southampton-Dorchester road. Although he remains silent here, he continues to profess his guilt publicly, as seen here:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=30614&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

His own statements offer proof of his guilt in these acts of brutality against the people of Wiltshire. While the prosecution understands he is bereaved at the loss of his wife, we would be remiss if we did not seek justice for the travellers that have succombed to his lawlessness.

If the accused is willing to compensate his victims and end this reign of terror, the prosecution is willing to consider sparing his life, limiting the sentence recommendation to four days imprisonment and a fine comensurate to that which he wrongfully acquired from his victim.

However, if the accused chooses to remain silent in these proceedings as he has done thus far, the prosecution sees no alternative but to recommend a sentence of Death by Hanging, which under the statute is applicable for the second offense of this nature.

The evidence presented, in the form of public revelations by the accused, has brought to light similar crimes that have yet to be prosecuted. Let it be known that the Prosecutor's Office is investigating these matters at this time.

Indictment entered this 23rd day of February 1455.

Last defence pleading
Henry has nothing to say.

He just feels a terrible pain inside...

The prosecutor called Dragonzrider
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptySat 3 Mar - 21:07

As the Purple note at the start and Subject line should note, these cases are not in the archives yet, aside from this copy in here. One of the archivists will get these moved in to the archives as soon as time allows.
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 30 Mar - 20:58

Lawsuit between Henry_of_burgundy and Wiltshire

Henry_of_burgundy was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Henry_of_burgundy, on the charge of Public Disorder, in that you robbed Dragonzrider, this court finds you guilty.

The defedant doesn´t show regret from his past cases and commited another crime of robery. The law is clear and the Court finds you guilty and will be charge with Death by hanging.

Wiltshire County Judge
6 March 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to death penalty. His execution will take place on 3 days.

Bill of indictment
Henry_of_burgundy is charged under Book 7, Chapter 1, for the robbery of Dragonzrider on 22 February 1455.

This copy of the events log has been presented thus far - the victim has been asked to provide a screenshot of the event log in his testimony:

22-02-2007 04:13 : You have been robbed by Henry_of_burgundy.

First defence pleading

He will remain silent…

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor,

While the defendant continues to grace us with his presence, he chooses to remain silent, not speaking of his heinous assaults on the citizens travelling the Southampton-Dorchester road. Although he remains silent here, he continues to profess his guilt publicly, as seen here:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=30614&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

His own statements offer proof of his guilt in these acts of brutality against the people of Wiltshire. While the prosecution understands he is bereaved at the loss of his wife, we would be remiss if we did not seek justice for the travellers that have succombed to his lawlessness.

If the accused is willing to compensate his victims and end this reign of terror, the prosecution is willing to consider sparing his life, limiting the sentence recommendation to four days imprisonment and a fine comensurate to that which he wrongfully acquired from his victim.

However, if the accused chooses to remain silent in these proceedings as he has done thus far, the prosecution sees no alternative but to recommend a sentence of Death by Hanging, which under the statute is applicable for the second offense of this nature.

The evidence presented, in the form of public revelations by the accused, has brought to light similar crimes that have yet to be prosecuted. Let it be known that the Prosecutor's Office is investigating these matters at this time.

Indictment entered this 23rd day of February 1455.

Last defence pleading
Henry has nothing to say.

He just feels a terrible pain inside...

The prosecutor called Dragonzrider
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 30 Mar - 20:58

Lawsuit between Skillless and Wiltshire

Skillless was charged with the commission of fraud.

Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Skillless, on the charge of Fraud, manipulation of Winchester market, this court finds you guilty.

It´s the first time Skillless commits a crime. He accepts the fine and the Court agrees with it. The Court fine you in 9 pounds.

Wiltshire County Judge
18 March 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to 9 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Skillless is charged under Book 6, Chapter 1, Economic manipulation, of the laws of Wiltshire County, for having purchased meat from Iceflower on the Winchester market and reselling it at a profit on the same market (commonly referred to as profiteering).

The accused has purchased 12 pieces of meat from Iceflower at 17 pounds on March 12 and 14, 1455 (two purchases of 6 each). On March 13, Iceflower repurchased a piece of meat from the accused at 17.65.

The victim's event log: https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r192/Renault_2007/SkillessMeatFraud.jpg

First defence pleading
I admit I bought meat from Iceflower! But I didn't do that for make quick profit, I'll gladly pay the "profit" (7.8 pounds) to the Town or anything else.

I bought the meat (as I reported it to Iceflower, and he told he doesn't care) from Iceflower because he sells products much cheaper than anyone else and that crashes my buisness (and the buisness of all the other butchers!) Iceflower sells meat at 17.00 and the second lowest prices are around 17.70-17.65! If Iceflower sells at 17.00 everyone needs to sell at around 17.00 or noone would buy them. That's severely suck...

A pig costs 25 pounds (If Town has one...), I have to feed it with at least 9 bags of corn, each bag is around 3.50-4.00pounds (that's at least 31.5 pounds) and 9 days as well. Then I have to slaughter the pig to get 6-7 HHW pig (but nowadays that's usually 3-4) then another day to make meat. I have to spend at least 56.5 pounds + 2 days (1 day i can get at least 16pounds if I go to the army, but much more if i pick or something else) so I have to spend 90pounds and 11days to sell them at most for 119pounds (at 17.00 each) But 1 get 7 HHW only occasionally that's usually around 4-5 HHW. At 17.00 that's 68-85 pounds which is less then I invested in!!!

"10-03-2007 04:07 : You have produced 4 half-hundredweights of pig.
12-03-2007 04:07 : You have produced 5 half-hundredweights of pig.
14-03-2007 04:07 : You have produced 3 half-hundredweights of pig."

If Iceflower does not stop pushing down the price of the meat, I should make my butchery into a cloakroom, I only have to number the hooks...

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor,

The prosecution is willing to concede that the defendant may not have purchased Iceflower's meat with the express intent to profit from those goods; however, under the free market system in Wiltshire County, it is unlawful for a professional to buy out their competitors in order to ensure their own goods sell at a higher price. This act is codified under the Economic manipulation law as creating or abusing a monopoly.

The prosecution understands the plight of the defendant and his efforts to ensure a proftable business venture, but asserts that rather than doing so at the expense of the citizens of Winchester, he should re-examine his business plan to maximize profits (ranching is expensive and can be risky - the option exists to raise more profitable crops to enhance your income potential instead of raising the meat you intend to slaughter).

The prosecution recommends a guilty verdict with a fine of 9 pounds (7.80 + 10% rounded).

Indictment entered this 18th day of March, 1455.

Last defence pleading
As I said I'll gladly pay my "profit" and I accept the fine of 9 pounds!

But after the work of Iceflower I have to close my ranch as well as my butchery. On the market there is now meat for 17.00 and 16.90 because everyone is according to the lowest price to get his/her goods be sold. At this price I'm going to loose a lot of money and much more money due changing culture and destroying workshop. Thanks God that won't drive me into a bankcrupt, at least not a total one...

I'm sad to see that protecting my own rights and prospect is a sin but destroying other's buisness and flooding the market isn't!

In my country there is a proverb "cheap meat has a juice" which means that if something is so cheap that should be bad as well. Iceflower's cheap meat may not have a juice but but due to his work I can't enjoy the juice of the fruits of my work...

The prosecutor called Iceflower
His statement:
your honor,

I am not pleased to be here because this is not what i wanted to do.
I am ashamed that we have in our town this quind of people.
The onli thing that i did was to leasen to uor great mayor and sell all my meat at a price aceptable for the poar ounes.
i tryed to reason with the acused but he sed that he is not interested.

I hope that the justice will resolv this problem.

PS yesterday he bought from me another 16 peaces of meat (if this counts).

IceFlower
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 30 Mar - 20:59

Lawsuit between Raikonnan and Wiltshire

Raikonnan was charged with the commission of betrayal.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Raikonnan, on the charge of Betrayal, rebelling against town of Southampton, this court finds you guilty.

The defendante didn´t show up in the court to defend himself. This is the second crime he commits. I can only take in count the statement of Misserendipity and the evidence. The Judge convicts you to pay 25 pounds and 5 days in prison.

Wiltshire County Judge
18 March 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 5 days.

Bill of indictment
Raikonnan is charged under Book 4 of the Laws of Wiltshire County, Betrayal, Chapter 3, Rebellions Against Towns, for his attempted revolt at Southampton on 4 March 1455, as witnessed by Missserendipity.

04-03-2007 04:10 : Une tentative de révolte a eu lieu devant la mairie, et vous avez contribué à la mater. Dans la mêlée, vous avez reconnu Raikonnan parmi les assaillants.

First defence pleading

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor,

The defendant has offered no counter to the charges against him. The evidence is clear that the accused, Raikonnan, is guilty of attempting to take control of Southampton by force of arms as indicated in the testimony of Missserendipity, a guard on duty on the day of the offense.

The defendant has a previous conviction for Robbery (Public Disorder) issued by this court. During that trial, the defendant cooperated with the court in exchange for a reduced sentence and was encouraged to return to a civil life. It is clear from this recent act against the duly elected government that the defendant has made the choice to continue a life of crime.

As such, the prosecution recommends a guilty verdict and a sentence to include a fine of 25 pounds payable to the King coupled with imprisonment of not less than 3 days but not to exceed 5 days.

Indictment entered this 10th day of March, in the year of our Lord, 1455, before the Court of Wiltsire County,

Last defence pleading

The prosecutor called Missserendipity
His statement:
Your honor,

On the day in question I was serving in the Southampton town militia, in the County of Wiltshire. I helped to subdue an attempted revolt against the Town Hall and I recognized Raikonnan among the attackers.

I am submitting my event log as evidence:
http://www.cherrydawson.com/RK/missserendipity-scrnshot.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 30 Mar - 20:59

Lawsuit between Laurente and Wiltshire

Laurente was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Laurente, on the charge of Public Disorder, in that you did robbed Jillia, this court finds you guilty.

Due to an agreement the defendant returned the money to the victim. For that fact and this is the first time she commits a crime, the court order you to compensate the victim with 64 pounds. The sentence is reduced to a fine of 25 pounds and 1 day in prison.

Wiltshire County Judge
20 March 1455
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 1 day.

Bill of indictment
Laurente is charged under the Seventh book of law of the Laws of Wiltshire County, Chapter 1, Crimes against persons and property for the robbery of Jillia on the Oxford-Evesham road.

Evidence of the crime will be presented by the victim, Jillia.

First defence pleading
Your honour and citizens of the jury. My lawyer is correct. I am hopelessly in love with him and would follow his wishes to the letter. When I realized we had scared the poor woman to flight, I was extremely distressed. We have offered to return her funds to no avail, she refuses to believe us. I have always been an upstanding citizen and pride myself in going to the aid of others. You may ask anyone who knows me in Warwick, Sevenoaks, Canterbury, Barnstaple and Evesham. I will feed anyone who but asks so when my beloved suggested we stop to beg bread I truly believed others would do the same as I. My beloved is a gentleman and would never hurt a woman on purpose. Our offer to return her purse to her stands.

Prosecutor indictment
The evidence presented by the victim in uncontested and the accused admits to the crime of robbery. THe prosecution recommends a guilty verdict.

The prosecution finds acceptable the agreement reached in the corresponding case against Laurente's co-conspirator, Dark_devil.

As the accused has agreed to return her profits from the robbery and this is her first criminal offense, the prosecution recommends a light sentence consisting of a fine payable to the King of 25 pounds and 1 day imprisonment.

If the accused fails to abide by the compensation agreement as offered by her attorney, the prosecution recommends a fine payable to the King of 50 pounds coupled with a prison term not less than 2 days but not to exceed 4 days.

Indictment entered this 12th day of March 1455,

Last defence pleading

The defence called Dark_Devil
His statement:
Your honour... Laddies and gentlemen from the jury.
I'm talking here as Laurente's lawyer.
As explained in my own trial, I and my beloved Laurente were travelling for 2 weeks, we escorted a friend (Shewolf) to Cornwall and were on our way back.
We were starving and running out of food, so we decided to stop in this road and beg for some breads to travellers we would met.
Then we saw this woman, Jillia. But as soon as she saw me, she threw us her purse with all her money and ran away before I had time to explain her that I just wanted some bread. Probably frightened by my bad reputation or my scary face, I don't know.

I tried to call her back to give her back her money we didn't want, but she was already far away.
As a proof that we didn't want to hurt her, she was not injured. She arrived safe in Oxford.
As another evidence of our good will, I even proposed her to give her back her money, but she refused, remaining convinced that we were robbers. I don't know why she's thinking that ?!

And as last proof of our good will, we're ready to give back this money that does not belong to us.

I request the jury to be soft in this case, Laurente is in love with me and she would do anything I ask her, she just followed me . She has much less responsability than me in this affair

The defence called Dark_Devil

The prosecutor called Jillia
His statement:
Your honor,

I am bringing evidence against Laurente.

First of all, here is proof that I have been robbed by Dark_devil and Laurente.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img89/9590/beenrobbedfq3.png

Secondly, I would like to inform you that Dark_devil has offered me a deal, which I have refused upon reflection. Dark_devil has apologized to me and told me that he was not targeting me, but some Wiltshire people. He has also mentionned that he did not desire to steal from a woman.

However, I think this is not acceptable, for a crime is a crime, no matter who is the victim. If I had not been robbed by Dark_devil, someone else would have been assaulted. I shall however use Dark_devil’s three letters as evidence against his fiance Laurente.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img264/6546/letter1gz3.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img264/9741/letter2ie9.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img267/5821/letter3eh7.png

Those letters prove that he has admitted robbing me.

No matter what the cost, I want Laurente to pay for her crime. I would also like to get my money back, but that is all up to you!
Back to top Go down
Ecthelion
Student

PostSubject: Re: To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases   To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases EmptyFri 30 Mar - 21:00

Lawsuit between Dark_Devil and Wiltshire

Dark_Devil was charged with the commission of public disorder.

Statement of accusation
In the case of Wiltshire County vs Dark_Devil, on the charge of Public Disorder, in that you did robbed Jillia, this court finds you guilty.

The defendant have shown always will to return the money to the victim. The agreement take effect and the victim was been refunded. The court finds you guilty and convicts you to 3 days in prison.

Wiltshire County Judge
20 March 1455

Bill of indictment
Dark_devil is charged under the seventh book of law of the Laws of Wiltshire County, chapters 1, Crimes against persons and property, and under chapter 6, Criminal Registrations.

Dark_devil has robbed Jillia on a node outside Oxford. As a repeat violent offender, having failed to register with the county upon entrance in to Wiltshire County, he is in violation of Chapter 6 as well.

Evidence of the crime will be presented by the victim, Jillia.

First defence pleading
Your honour... Laddies and gentlemen from the jury.
Let me explain you what happened really in this road...

I and my beloved Laurente were travelling for 2 weeks, we escorted a friend (Shewolf) to Cornwall and were on our way back.
We were starving and running out of food, so we decided to stop in this road and beg for some breads to travellers we would met.
Then we saw this woman, Jillia. But as soon as she saw me, she threw us her purse with all her money and ran away before I had time to explain her that I just wanted some bread. Probably frightened by my bad reputation or my scary face, I don't know.

I tried to call her back to give her back her money we didn't want, but she was already far away.
As a proof that we didn't want to hurt her, she was not injured. She arrived safe in Oxford.
As another evidence of our good will, I even proposed her to give her back her money, but she refused, remaining convinced that we were robbers. I don't know why she's thinking that ?!

And as last proof of our good will, we're ready to give back this money that does not belong to us.
I am a honourable citizen, whatever you could have hear about me.

About the second charge (failed to register upon entrance on Wiltshire territory), I'm still waiting that the prosecution is bringing the proof that I've already been convinced in Wiltshire during the last 6 months.. You can even look out in other counties' judicial registry, you won't find any record about me. That's why I didn't feel concerned by this law.

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor,

The victim has presented evidence and testimony indicating that the accused, Dark_Devil, did rob her on the Oxford-Evesham road. The accused does not deny or refute this act; in fact, he admits to having committed this heinous act in his first pleading.

The prosecution is willing to concede that the accused has offered repayment of half of the funds stolen, the sum of 200 pounds; however, to consider himself honourable for offering to return a portion of what he should never have taken only serves to degrade the honorable, law abiding citizens of Wiltshire - how dare he count himself amongst us.

The defendant has challenged the second point of the indictment, but is mistaken in his argument. He has confused the Criminal Registrations law (Book 7: Public Disorder, Chapter 6: Criminal Registrations, the original version, enacted on February 13, 1455, in full force February 20, 1455) under which he is charged, with the recently amended version of that law (Book 7: Public Disorder, Chapter 6: Criminal Trespass, enacted March 4, 1455, in full force March 11, 1455). As your honor is well aware, a grace period of one week following the public announcement of any new law in Wiltshire County precludes prosecution under that law during that period.

The robbery of Jillia by Dark_Devil and Laurente on the Oxford-Evesham road occurred on March 5, 1455, and is thereby under the purvey of the original law, Criminal Registrations. At the time of the offense, the Criminal Registration law was in full force as it was never rescinded by vote of the council, and the new law which replaced it was in its one-week period of grace.

Under the Criminal Registrations law, the accused, Dark_devil, having been previously convicted of 2 counts of Public Disorder and 1 count of Fraud within the borders of Wiltshire County, was required to apply for a writ of passage to travel into or through Wiltshire for any purpose. Having not applied for or been granted a writ of passage to travel the roads of Wiltshire, Dark_devil is subject to punishment under this statute.

Under the robbery statute of the Laws of Wiltshire County (Book 7: Public Disorder, Chapter 1: Crimes against persons and property, Article 1), the accused is subject to the penalty of fine, imprisonment or death. The death penalty may be imposed by the judge for the second offense of this nature. This is the third occasion on which the defendant has committed the heinous act of robbery in Wiltshire County and there exists no statute of limitations or time frame in which those offenses must have occurred.

Under the Criminal Registrations statute of the Laws of Wiltshire County in force at the time of this crime (Book 7: Public Disorder, Chapter 6: Criminal Registrations, Article 3), any criminal traveling in Wiltshire without a writ of passage or county escort is subject to 2 to 5 days imprisonment at the discretion of the judge. The fact that the crime was committed in Wiltshire is proof enough that the accused was traveling the roads of Wiltshire, however, in his pleading he admits to this offense as well.

The prosecution recommends that the court find this defendant guilty of all charges.

Sentencing recommendations:

a) Should the defendant choose to compensate his victim the full amount stolen, and present evidence of said transaction and upon receipt the court will verify said transaction with the victim; the prosecution recommends a reduced sentence of imprisonment for a period not less than 3 days but not to exceed 5 days.

b) However, with no such cooperation by the defendant, the prosecution recommends the maximum sentence allowable under the Laws of Wiltshire County: a fine payable to the King commensurate to the loss incurred by the victim coupled with 10 days imprisonment, or a fine commensurate to the loss by the victim coupled with death by hanging, at the discretion of the judge.

Indictment entered this 10th day of March, in the year of our Lord, 1455, before the Court of Wiltshire County,

Last defence pleading
i said it and I repeat it : I agree to give back the money to the victim Jillia. I asked her where she was and waiting for her response. In case she'd be too far away from me, I required the Court of Justice to organize the fund transfert. I'm very open to any kind of transaction to transfer the money.

The main point is about the second charge I think:
- First the prosecutor told about a period of grace, I thought that the period of grace was intended to help people to softly pass to another law, harsher than the previous one. In the case of your Criminal registration law, everybody in this County agreed to say it was a bad law, that's why it had been lightened to the second version, more human. (Looking at the judge now) I ask you this, sir Judge : will you judge with your heart and soul and consider this law has been changed BECAUSE it was not a good one. Or will you judge as a judicial machine, applying blindly the letter of the law ?
- Secondly: The prosecutor could have done better his job, he speaks about 3 charges against me in Wiltshire ?! I don't remember at all those 3 condemnation and I would have like to see any evidence of that, apart in prosecutor's mind !
(Turning to the audience) Does anyone here remember having seen me in a Wiltshire's court of justice ?

As conclusion to my pleading, I'd like to request to the judge to be patient and wait to render his verdict that I made an arrangement with the victim or Wiltshire's authorities in order to give back the money

The prosecutor called Jillia
His statement:
Your honor,

I am bringing evidence against Dark_devil.

First of all, here is proof that I have been robbed by Dark_devil and Laurente.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img89/9590/beenrobbedfq3.png

Secondly, I would like to inform you that Dark_devil has offered me a deal, which I have refused upon reflection. Dark_devil has apologized to me and told me that he was not targeting me, but some Wiltshire people. He has also mentionned that he did not desire to steal from a woman.

However, I think this is not acceptable, for a crime is a crime, no matter who is the victim. If I had not been robbed by Dark_devil, someone else would have been assaulted. I shall however use Dark_devil’s three letters as evidence against him.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img264/6546/letter1gz3.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img264/9741/letter2ie9.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img267/5821/letter3eh7.png

Those letters prove that he has admitted robbing me.

No matter what the cost, I want Dark_devil to pay for his crime.

I would also like to get my money back, but that is all up to you!
Back to top Go down

To be updated- unarchived Wiltshire cases
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next