Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Guilty Empty
PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Guilty   [Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Guilty EmptyThu 9 Nov - 11:59

Lawsuit between Sydney_Losstarot and Wiltshire

Sydney_Losstarot was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
The defendant is guilty. As it is a first offense, I will be lenient. Two pounds fine and you must give a trust point to Lazarien. If you fail to give a trust point to Lazarien, I will find you in contempt of court.
The defendant has been sentenced to 2 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Your Honor - The defendant is being charged with slavery in that they hired Lazarien for 12 pounds which is 3 pounds less that the minimum wage. The evidence is posted in the Wiltshire Inn and the complaining witness reports that he and the town mayor both mailed the defendantand he continued his slaver's ways.

First defence pleading
I'm new here despite a level 1 and I rarely check my messages. If the GM would check my account, then they would know that I haven't read my messages yet. No excuses. I could give the extra 3 pound. No problem.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor, as this is his first offence that I am aware of, I ask for leniency from the court. I would also ask that the defendant make a better attempt to check his messages.

Last defence pleading
My apologies for the mistake.

The prosecutor called Casperion
His statement:
I was seeking a job at the Town Hall when I noticed the defendant advertising a job for 12 pounds. I checked his profile and saw that he was a level 1 and mailed him a warning that he may be liable to prosecution. I explained to him how to cancel the job and re-advertise it within the law. I did not hear from him even witnessing that he had been on-line in the meantime. The job was subsequently taken by Lazarien whom I mailed too, about possible charges being brought against his employer. Visual evidence of the transaction is in the appropriate PO thread and the job can still be seen in the Town Hall list.
Back to top Go down

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Guilty
Page 1 of 1