Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Longdongshagswell - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Longdongshagswell - Guilty Empty
PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Longdongshagswell - Guilty   [Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Longdongshagswell - Guilty EmptySat 31 Mar - 11:24

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Longdongshagswell did hire Askflee for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/nutmunkey/Misc/Criminal_Filth.jpg
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading wrote:
i am guilty

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The defendant confirmed that he is guilty.

Last defence pleading wrote:
but i have made an attempt to pay him the money he is due.

Collen (called by the defence) wrote:
On November the 8th, Longdongshagswell did unlawfully hire Askflee at a wage below the minimum. I mailed the defendant, who returned my mail, and asked how he could rectify the situation. The defendant stated that he was not aware of the minimum wage. I spoke with the defendant, describing a plan to transfer money to the injured party, and the defendant made prompt efforts to establish a transfer of coin to Askflee. I was able to confirm this in a discussion with Askflee on November 11th.

The defendant is currently attempting to make meticulous restitution to the victim for an action that stemmed from lack of knowledge, not malice.

Askflee (called by the prosecutor) wrote:

MonkeyNut (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Imagine my horror when stumbling across the local job's office and finding out that even in this day and age of such a patheticly low legal minimum, some scumbag still had the barefaced cheek to hire for a miserly £12?

I was shocked your honour, so shocked that yet again I find myself in court standing up for the rights of the naive. I respectfully ask that the full weight of the law is dumped upon this criminal's shoulders to send a clear message to those of his ilk : "Rot in hell you slave driving puke!"

Statement wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Guilty. 13 pounds fine. You must give a trust point to Askflee.
The defendant has been sentenced to 13 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Longdongshagswell - Guilty
Page 1 of 1