Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Slavery] Roblane vs Sevenoaks Guilty (3/6/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Slavery] Roblane vs Sevenoaks Guilty (3/6/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Slavery] Roblane vs Sevenoaks Guilty (3/6/06)   [Slavery] Roblane vs Sevenoaks Guilty (3/6/06) EmptySun 4 Jun - 9:07

Bill of indictment wrote:
This is taken from the summary: 26/05 21:03 : Roblane hires Imran for 12,00 pounds. This is a case of slavery. I was informed about it by Celldwell on 27 of May and took the neccessary measures.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
As mentioned before Roblane commited slavery. He is not a new player - level 2 and such action deserves punishment. I ask the court to give a just sentense.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Celldwell (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I noticed the posting in the town hall job notices shortly after I logged into the game around midnight (GMT-5). the post reads 26/05 21:03 Roblane hires Imran for 12 Pounds. I waited till later in the day to tell the mayor of the post because i thought maybe it was a newbie error, but mayor said he was not a newbie.

Police_chief (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I was looking at the town hall job offers and seen that roblane hired imran for 12 pounds, 4 pounds lower than the minimum wage.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Given that the defendant didn't deign come to court to present his defense,
Given that several witnesses clearly identified him as the person who hired the victim for 12.00 pounds,
Given that the defendant is not a new citizen ignorant of the law, but a rather well established miller of Sevenoaks,

This court finds the defendant guilty of Slavery as charged.

The court sentences the defendant to a fine of two times the amount of money needed to reach the minimum wage, which is 2 x (16 - 12) = 8.00 pounds.
In addition, the court places upon the defendant the task of giving a Reputation Point (Trust Point) to the victim, Imran.
The defendant has been sentenced to 8 pounds fine.

Case judged by Wyn
Back to top Go down

[Slavery] Roblane vs Sevenoaks Guilty (3/6/06)
Page 1 of 1