Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Fraud] Crichaor vs Barnstaple - Discharged (27/4/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Fraud] Crichaor vs Barnstaple - Discharged (27/4/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Fraud] Crichaor vs Barnstaple - Discharged (27/4/06)   [Fraud] Crichaor vs Barnstaple - Discharged (27/4/06) EmptyThu 27 Apr - 11:46

Bill of indictment wrote:
The Town of Barnstaple hereby charges Crichaor with Fraud. Crichaor has been scamming newcomers into his tavern, "the shannon's ashes", with his low prices, only to cheat them out of their money.
He hid his name by making the bartender at this scam of a tavern some of the most reputable people in Barnstaple.
The people of Barnstaple are just getting back on their feet, and to have this type of con-artist take advantage of our citizens is a shame.
We call for immediate closure of this tavern and a fine of no less than 250 pounds.
Proofs can be furnished upon request to either myself or King LongJohnSilver.
Thank you for your time.
Long Live The King!

First defence pleading wrote:
I am not the owner of "the Shanon's ashes".When i came in Barnstaple, i hadn't enough money for open a tavern.When i writte my pleading, i have 97£.Don't you think that if i was the owner, i would have more money? I don't know how many peaple the owner of this tavern ripped of, but i think if he win 7£ each time he rippe someone off, he is now very rich.

Since the Shanon's ashes opened, i look for the ownere with Nogwa.Nogwa is my friend, why would i betray him? You will think that's not a clue, but you, what are your proofs for prosecure me? I wonder... That's why i send a letter to the mayor of the town, Anto_Capone, who says in the tawn hall that I am the owner of the shanon. In this letter, i asked him why he though i was the owner.He has never answered... Maybe that's because i runn for mayor? He want eliminate me? I am disapointed, me who thought that Anto_Capone was a good mayor...

That's all i have to say:I am not the owner of "the shanon's ashes".

I trust in the court, and i think i will be discharged because you are fair.

Life to the king

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
I had become most frustrated trying to find the owner of this tavern to press prosecution, so I turned to LJS. It took the King less than 1 minute to name Crichaor as the owner. Thank you LJS!
I have been personally compensating those that have been ripped off by this scam. I ask not for myself to be compensated, but for justice to be swiftly brought and peace to return to Barnstaple.
I suggest your honor to contact LJS for confirmation needed. Thank you for your time.
Long Live The King!

Last defence pleading wrote:
I am not guilty.The owner was called "crichaor°".I just met him at the shanon's ashes.He closed the tavern before I made a screenshott for prove he is the owner.When I tryed to send him a mail, i learned he has just died.I can't prove it.I will call "Crichaor°" as weatness but he won't come.

Long Live the King

Nogwa (called by the defence) wrote:
I've met Crichaor for the first time last week, at the time the new pub opened up and started with the dreadfull fraud in Barnstaple. As a tavern-owner and pioneer of Barnstaple I started to investigate to protect my daily customers. So I met Crichaor, sitting in the new pub, he told me that he was searching for the owner of this pub.

A few days later, townsfolk let me know that Crichaor was dropping my name as the potential thief.

So i don't really know how trustyworthy this man really is. His language is not always good and can be confusing. But if he's really the owner, wouldn't that just show up in the county-tax register, your honor?

hoping that the fraud gets solved.

Boghandler (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Yes, sir, I was indeed at that place this very night, becuase they offered a meal for,40 cheaper than any other place. I made my order, and recieved nothing, even though made plain my request, and my complaint, and still recieved not satisfaction.

Anto_capone (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Crichaor out of compliance has closed his tavern. The prosecution moves for a judgement of leniency based on the defendant's good faith and willingness to comply with this court.
Thank you for your time.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
May the defendant rise!

On the charges of fraud brought upon you, I find you: Not guilty!

I have not recieved the proof that Crichaor is the owner of this tavern by either the prosecutor nor our beloved king LJS, allthough I asked for it. Even if Crichaor was the owner of the tavern, it's more likely the problem was a bug than a planed crime. There is allso no proof that Crichaor has got any moey out from this bug, so no money is required back from him.

Case closed!

Case judged by Björkel
Back to top Go down

[Fraud] Crichaor vs Barnstaple - Discharged (27/4/06)
Page 1 of 1