Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Public disorder] Caesar3 vs Cornwall - Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Public disorder] Caesar3 vs Cornwall - Discharged Empty
PostSubject: [Public disorder] Caesar3 vs Cornwall - Discharged   [Public disorder] Caesar3 vs Cornwall - Discharged EmptyMon 4 Sep - 15:23

Lawsuit between Caesar3 and Cornwall

Caesar3 was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
This court finds you innocent in the case Caesar3 vs Cornwall

Bill of indictment
Sir Caesar3 you are accused of robbery .
You and a group lead by Anto_Capone have attacked Dark_Devil and Zekiel on the road between Barnstaple and Bridgewater.
Robbery is a crime punished by our laws.

First defence pleading
Is this a joke??? Your Honour , Based on the Regent's orders (and common sense, as the WoS were taking over a Cornish territory), we moved out to eleminate the threat that WoS has made on the region that blocked a vital trade lane between Cornwall and Wiltshire. The Prince himself said : ''We Decree there shall be no quarter, no mercy, and no passage for any of the Wolves of Sherwood'' , ''We hence forth declare that no surender shalt be accepted from any one raising arms against Loyal forces for the duration of this action.''

Please see the [GRP] Fort Barnshire thread for more detials: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=17203

Prosecutor indictment
Robbery is defined by Cornwall County law as:
"Whosoever shall commit robbery against an innocent traveler and steal his/her hard-earned wages, or property shall be charged with robbery."

DD and his team of Brigands were not innocent travelers. As such removing goods from them is not considered Robbery. Also at least some of the goods in question were not hard earned wages but were in fact loot from earlier crimes.

As PP, I am charged with prosecuting any case for which some evidence exists that a crime has been committed. No such evidence exists here. Therefore this case was started in error and there is nothing more to present.

My apologises to the court and to the defendents.

Last defence pleading
The Defence has no further thing to say, but a reminder to Dark_Devil : You and your group have stolen 1950 pounds (1949.96 to be exact) from DragothAr, your share would be around 650 pounds, which means most of your money was gained from the result of robbing an innocent traveler, who knows maybe you have robbed other travelers, and note that i am in the process of returning what i got from DragothAr's money to him.

(P.S. I'M NOT ZAKKU.)

The prosecutor called Zekiel

The prosecutor called Dark_Devil
His statement:

As the Battle in Barnshire was standing on a tie (1 victory for Anto, 1 victory for us), I asked to negociate because I'm civilized, contrary to some people in this Court (looking at the accused). And I didn't want this battle to degenerate in a bloody civil war.
But Zakku decided to attack a man with a white flag ! What a shame for someone pretending to represent the Prince's will.
Does it mean the Prince himself has no honour to attack a single man wanting to talk ? I hope no.

He robbed me about 800 pounds in money and 15 fruits, 15 veggies, 25 breads and 10 corn bags, so approximately 550 pounds in goods.
That's 1350 pounds stolen !
If this fight was an Official battle asked by the Regent, then Anto must give back the stolen stuff ; like I would have done myself if I had win.
If it's not, then the charge of Robbery makes sense.

The prosecution has stated that there was no evidence.
This is absolutely ridiculous ! What other kind of evidence do you need ??
The screenshots have been posted in the forum, the battle and my "white flag" before the ultimate attack from those guys have been clearly stated.
If the prosecution absolutely wants to release these man without even considering the evidence brought to this court, then it means that Cornwall Justice is CORRUPTED or incompetent !

Close the window
Back to top Go down

[Public disorder] Caesar3 vs Cornwall - Discharged
Page 1 of 1