Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Fraud] Ka_ vs Plymouth - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Fraud] Ka_ vs Plymouth - Guilty Empty
PostSubject: [Fraud] Ka_ vs Plymouth - Guilty   [Fraud] Ka_ vs Plymouth - Guilty EmptyFri 11 Aug - 15:49

Bill of indictment wrote:
Your honor,

*Ka_* has broken the profiteering law.

Moreover, this guy is trying to discredit my name. He copied my profile information. I ask for the death sentence.

2006-07-14 18:40:02 : You have bought 1 bread loaf for 10,00 pounds to Ka_.

He bought this bread to Bestiole at 7.2£. He is also probably solding some bread at 12£ at the moment.

Regards,

Sir Ka.

First defence pleading wrote:
Sorry, for the profiteering law : i retire the other bread : it will not happen again.

For the other point, i tried to contact "Ka lord of Plymouth", but the only answer was "AHAHAH" or "lol".

Apparently it is not possible to escape this "Ka Lord of Plymouth" because i can not travel to go to another town (where he can not use his position)

It is not my fault if i thought better to take "Ka_" instead of "Ka2".

I'm guilty for the bread and i'm ready to pay for my mistake : but the "death sentence"!!! for 1 bread?

"Ka Lord of Plymouth" post on the mayor office :"Someone has registered a false nickname "Ka_"" : it is not a false nickname!!!!!!he's using the mayor's office to put lies [and when i asked him to change that, the answer was : "AHAHAHA"]

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Well, this kid did not spoke about the exact copy of my profile in his own profile... NVM, our King has taken the right action... Thanks.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
This court finds Ka_ guilty for profiteering in the case Ka_ vs Plymouth. For selling bread above the law price you receive a fine of 20 pounds
The defendant has been sentenced to 20 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down

[Fraud] Ka_ vs Plymouth - Guilty
Page 1 of 1