Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Fraud] Koroshiya1 vs plymouth - Discharged (28/6/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Fraud] Koroshiya1 vs plymouth - Discharged (28/6/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Fraud] Koroshiya1 vs plymouth - Discharged (28/6/06)   [Fraud] Koroshiya1 vs plymouth - Discharged (28/6/06) EmptyTue 4 Jul - 4:00

Bill of indictment wrote:
Koroshiya1 is trying to inflate the bread loafs prices selling it at many different prices from 8 to 8.75 £
New players are confused and some of them do not see the cheaper bread in all the list.

I attempted to contact Koroshiya1 several times but he does not answer and keep his suspect trafic.

As bread is a critical ressource.
As the Defendant do not even answer to my mails.
As this situation is confusing some players
As the only goal of such a behaviour is profitering with the bread price,

Would you please start a lawsuit, and at least obtain the Defendant to stop his practices.

Thanks,

Regards,

First defence pleading wrote:
First : i sell at different prices from 7.15 to 8.75 (not at all the prices)

Second : the majority of the bread i sell is the cheapest of the market (7.15)
How can i make inflating the market if i sell the cheapest?

Third :i just retire my bread and there is only bread at 8 pounds on the market!! (proof that i was the cheapest); but there are breads at 7,15 pounds on the mayor's market [maybe the mayor pursue me to sell HIS bread only (and eleminate bakers at low price)]

Fourth : each one is free to buy at the price he wants (it's the law of the market)

Fifth : futhermore, to argue that players are lost is ridiculous and can't be called swindle.

At this moment there is no bread under 8 pounds on the market(i removed my bread) except on the
mayor's market...

I have at the disposal of the tribunal the screen captures as proof of the situation (breads on the market and bread on the mayor's market)

And to finish :
- Ka wrote me at 11h15 today
- the same day at 16h i discovered the message of the tribunal

Conclusion : when Ka say he attempted to contact me, yes, one time with no delay to answer...
It looks like is using his position to make some abuse of power.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
I Contacted you in the past, and put a message in the TH to ask you to stop. Some people also decided to boycott your greedy offers as a complain. You are free to sell your bread at 7.15 £ but you are not free to mess up the market with tons of differents offers which confuses the newbies.

You started to make low prices bread when you saw that I was organising the selling of cheaper bread, with the help of the bakers of Plymouth.

I sent you a PM at 11h15... At 14h you posted a job offer so I considered you viewed my PM at 16h and simpy wants to ignore it.

You also took part of my special offer to have flour at 16.25 £, so you can't say I have something against you...

The main and only point is that your were selling at lot of differents, and I had several complains from players about that...

Since the beggining you run a very greedy behaviour, you hire at 14 £ and you sell your bread the higher possible as soon as you have no competitors... When you have some, you sell cheaper...

This morning you were selling higher and you put your bread at 7.15 when you saw that Bestiole was selling at this price.

Anyway, can you explain for which reason you were selling bread at all these different prices ? Makes no sense...

Last defence pleading wrote:
First : i don't what you mean with TH.

Second : when i bought flour at 16.25 i didn't know it was Ka (Ka is not a miller, so what he sells concurrence the millers)

Third : the message of Ka at 11h15 was principaly about the flour and a deal with bakers - before to respond i wanted to think a little bit about this point - and when i connected at 16h i saw that no reflexion was permited

Fourth : actually and since yesterday there is NO bread on the market!!! (it's a little bit ridiculous)

Fifth : I propose various price so anyone can choose the bread he wants

Sixth : Ka said "This morning you were selling higher and you put your bread at 7.15" : yes at 7.25 [i think this price is under 8 too... and is also a good price : that is not illegal to decrease his price to follow the market] --> if my understanding is good, Ka put me on trial, so his friend Bestiole, can sell his bread... but it's strange, when i retire my bread, bread remain... but not under 8!!

Conclusion : While i'm on trial i do not sale bread, and the people can only eat bread in the tavern... and Ka own a tavern...

Gregorus (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
When I was level 0, I must admit that I was confused with the difference in bread prices on the market.Within all those tones of different offers the lowest prices were practically inperceptible-especially when you don't have an amount of time to spend on digging in the market.Because of that sometimes I was forced to buy bread even for 8.20+, what was a great expence for the player on level 0.

Teenjack (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
He has been hurting all the bread market very very harshly, he started to sell bread at very high and different prices, making 25 different choises of bread to appear, that prevented people from buying our fairly good bread and started only buying corn, hurting our bussiness, people dont have the time to browse at all the bread prices and the worse part of this is that this guy is hurting and stealing well earned money from our beloved level 0 players in this fair town

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
This court finds you not guilty of fraud in the case of Koroshiya1 vs Plymouth. Although you sold at several prices it seems you tried to never sell above teh price cap. This court still requires that you stop selling bread at different prices.

Case judged by Nightbliss
Back to top Go down

[Fraud] Koroshiya1 vs plymouth - Discharged (28/6/06)
Page 1 of 1