Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Traitorousness] Caracala vs Canterbury - Guilty (23/3/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Traitorousness] Caracala vs Canterbury - Guilty (23/3/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Traitorousness] Caracala vs Canterbury - Guilty (23/3/06)   [Traitorousness] Caracala vs Canterbury - Guilty (23/3/06) EmptyThu 23 Mar - 9:54

Bill of indictment wrote:
Caracala is accused of robbing the town hall of Blois, a member of our apparent recent ally in Orleans, a violation of the trust bestowed in his elected office. I will allow anyone who has the evidence of this to speak.... I haven't the evidence myself.

(Note: Ask me to call you if you want to make a case, I am too biased to trust myself to do the prosecuting here)

I will first call our count.

First defence pleading wrote:
We are not in Blois, and you're not a part of the council of Orléans, that's why you cannot judge me.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
That is completely irrelevant, international treaties allow for us to judge crimes occurring in many places. The judge here is part of the council of Sussex, and she is more than capable of prosecuting for whatever crimes the law herein sees fit. Furthermore, since you do not deny the charges in court...

Last defence pleading wrote:
But there is a problem, you will receive a letter from the council of Orleans. It want me to be judged there. You have to stop this lawsuit and say i am innocent to start again in Orleans.You can contact Lancelote, member of the council to have more precise details.
Will you say i am innocent?

Nordicnorn (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
DantoN contacted me with the evidnece here.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img107/7514/mairie4bb.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img115/1489/mairie35as.jpg

It appears that the accused sold all the town hall inventory at one pound on the market. It is reminicent of many of the criminals tht rebel and steal frm the town here in Sussex. It is only the people tht suffer. Should we turn our heads because this did not happen to us? Should we allow this criminal to live in luxury on our land with stolen goods? He should at the minimum be sent back to France to face his justice there. He is living on the hard earned profits from his towns people that he betrayed.

Shaitan (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
The man has fled to france, oh well. Let them try him.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of traitorousness.
With the collaboration of Orleans' Judge, here is the verdict:

As you were supposed to go back to Orleans to be judged there, but you fled to Brittany instead, you are guilty of Justice escape attempt and contempt of Court. Fine 200 pounds.
As it's now proven that you stole for about 3500 pounds of goods in the town of Blois with no excuse, I charge you for a fine equivalent to the amount stolen.

As you lied to the Orleans' council and therefore lied to all people from Orleans, making them believe for a late integrity. As your behaviour in this case makes us believe that your soul is definitely dark. You are condemned to 5 days of jail.
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 5 days.

Case judged by Lady Vaness
Back to top Go down

[Traitorousness] Caracala vs Canterbury - Guilty (23/3/06)
Page 1 of 1