Archives of England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Slavery] Liang_shunming vs Lewes - Guilty (22/4/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

[Slavery] Liang_shunming vs Lewes - Guilty (22/4/06) Empty
PostSubject: [Slavery] Liang_shunming vs Lewes - Guilty (22/4/06)   [Slavery] Liang_shunming vs Lewes - Guilty (22/4/06) EmptyMon 24 Apr - 4:35

Bill of indictment wrote:
14/04 10:25 : Liang_shunming hires Sparring for 12,00 pounds

On 14 April, Liang_shunming hired a young traveller for the criminal fee of 12 pounds. He was contacted to determine if any financial arrangement was made between the two, but has chosen not to respond. At this point, the town of Lewes has no choice but to prosecute.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
On 14 April, Liang_shunming hired a young traveller for the criminal fee of 12 pounds. He was contacted to determine if any financial arrangement was made between the two, but has chosen not to respond. At this point, the town of Lewes has no choice but to prosecute.

Last defence pleading wrote:
On that day i accidentally click on hire people to work in my farm for 12 pounds. Certainly i can hire someone with 19 skill points but i did not obviously show that i click on the button wrongly. Moreover, i can work in my own farm. Sparring has given a trust point and i was glad about it and has given him trust point too. I message him about selling something cheap to make up for it but then he was away.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Due to the defendants willingness to own up to this mistake and at least trying to make amends on his own for it I am inclined to be lenient in this matter. I hereby render the following verdict.

On the charge of Slavery I find you guilty as charged. I sentence you to pay a fine of 4 pounds, which is equal to the amount underpaid. I also order the defendant to make amends to the victim immediantly upon his return either buy selling him underpriced goods or by buying goods off of him at an inflated price. I also will expect the defendant to be very careful with his job postings in the future.
The defendant has been sentenced to 4 pounds fine.

Case judged by Cassandra
Back to top Go down

[Slavery] Liang_shunming vs Lewes - Guilty (22/4/06)
Page 1 of 1